Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well, as the old saying goes, I don't think a Politician (wife, etc, you fill in the blank) should body slam a reporter.....

BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME DO!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Get off my lawn."

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Dumbazz lost his temper then lied about about it.

Lying is good. That's what he will need to do as a politician. Everyone here would endorse that.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And Leroy"The Tool" Beans pipes up with his insightful commentary.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Said this on another forum too. Gianforte oughta enter a room or take a stage to Hank Jr's "Attitude Adjustment" from here on out.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by mack5511

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Pintlar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Iirc, reporter was trespassing. Stuck mic in his face. He pushed mic away. Reporter grabbed his arm. Assault right there

If this were true the Sheriff would not have charged him.

This was in Gallatin County. If the sheriff didn't charge, good chance he would be out of a job at the next election.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

Is early voting counted as it comes in and then published? Or, are those ballots held until the polls close?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I think I have his new campaign slogan " Greg Gianforte for the house of representatives, because there are plenty of people in DC that need to be punched in the face too" .

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter was a "plant" by the Democrats to discredit Gianforte at the last minute. God knows they've done more nefarious things than that! Gianforte is no angel, but Quist is a Democrat..all you need to know about him....

A plant by the D's to do what? If you are thinking set up you haven't listened to the audio. The reporter ask him a question he couldn't answer. Only a complete dumb ass would get in a scrape with a reporter on the eve of an election that he has in the bag.

If a reporter was irritating me and grabbed my arm I'd lay him on his ass as well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sounds to me like the twit had more than ample opportunity to get out of Gianforte's face.

This is the same leftist strategy that was used to start brawls at Trump rallies. And then blame Trump.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by troutslayer
Pintlar, take a hike. You're an obvious plant here. Six posts and you're already starting arguments.

Well -- bye.

Posted nothing but facts, how does that start an argument?

Standard troll drivel.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by mack5511

It's always interesting to see how all the "I can't stand a liar" folks on this site are so silent when it's "their guy".

Uh, nobody knows the truth yet. We've heard two versions. I can't and won't declare either one the liar. However, supporting liars can not be forever for the sole use of liberals. They may have perfected it; but, can't be allowed to be the only constituency to do so.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I cant vote in this election dont live any where near it....But if I could, the fact that he body slammed an obnoxius reporter would make me more likely to vote for him, and i bet this wont hurt him as much as the lefties think it will.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I think I have his new campaign slogan " Greg Gianforte for the house of representatives, because there are plenty of people in DC that need to be punched in the face too" .

Winner

I've come to D.C. To kick azz or chew bubble gum, and I'm all outa bubblegum

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And it is always interesting that the liberals will lie to your face and you know about it and still support them. I tend to believe only about 10 percent of what the press reports as a story. So I will give the candidate the benefit of the doubt that the uninvited liberal reporter was being a jackass and needed to be bitch slapped a little.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think that the time for beating the ever lovingshit out of liberals has long been here but too many are afraid to do what real men used to do when insulted and challenged. Anyone that beats the chit out of liberals is my kind of guy. I'd vote for him were I in his jurisdiction.

I revel in watching liberals get bested, be it physically or politically I love seeing them get their ass beat.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Winner

I've come to D.C. To kick azz or chew bubble gum, and I'm all outa bubblegum

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 05/25/17.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

Is early voting counted as it comes in and then published? Or, are those ballots held until the polls close?

I'm not an expert on Montana, nor their mail in voting system...but it appears they count votes as they come in.

"a large percentage of those expected to vote have already turned in their ballots.
As of Wednesday night, 259,558 ballots have been returned, said Derek J. Oestreicher, the Director of Elections and Voter Services in the Office of the Montana Secretary of State. That number is of 357,596 absentee ballots sent out, meaning about 73% of absentee ballots are in."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I just came back from voting and I did vote for Gianforte!!!!!!!

MOLON LABE
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 45 invisible), 2,252 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,614
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.