CNN is reporting.
(cough cough)

Beyond funny.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What do you know about that so called cowboy Democrat that's running against him? I saw an article on Yahoo that said the race was going to be close.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Quist is an entertainer - do I need to say more? If you do a little research you will find out that he is a nice guy but misguided.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Key word.....

Allegedly.

Dodgefan, I heard he isn't the best about paying bills or taxes.

Go figure....

IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Too funny!!

If you have one iota of care about public hunting and fishing on public land in Montana

you won't vote for the sleaze from New Jersey!!!!

"The more I am around people the better I like my dog." Mark Twain
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
So what's the problem? Gianforte sounds like my kind of guy.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good for Greg, I'll vote for him tomorrow. Just wish he would have curb stomped that liberal piece of chit.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
Too funny!!

If you have one iota of care about public hunting and fishing on public land in Montana

you won't vote for the sleaze from New Jersey!!!!

Yep, way better to vote for a fruitcake that WILL vote in lockstep with Pelosi. Quist has not had a hunting or fishing licence in over a decade, truly an outdoorsman's advocate. crazy

Last edited by Backroads; 05/24/17.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Key word.....

Allegedly.

Dodgefan, I heard he isn't the best about paying bills or taxes.

Go figure....

He sounds like he has a good start on being a Democrat politician then.

Last edited by dodgefan; 05/24/17.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds more like the reporter got in his face and he pushed him away in self defense. The snowflake reporter called it a body slam which is probably a lie since he is a liberal, and they all lie.

"Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 05/24/17.

John Wayne
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

I don't trust the overly liberal FOX anymore. But we'll see.

Politico running a story about Corey Lewnadowski is going to work on a crisis management team for Trump. Tonight Lewandowski was on Tucker denying the entire thing calling Politico fake news. That's the same Corey Lewandowski that allegedly threw Michelle Fields to the ground and bruised her arm... which security video later showed to be a complete fabrication designed to take down Trump via the Lewandowski proxy. It's all-out war on republicans and conservatives. I don't know how the Rumble in Montanny will shake out but let's hope there's video.

Either way, I fully approve of body slamming reporters when they're somewhere they're not supposed to be and shoving unwanted phones/recorders in people's faces. Democrat or Republican. #FugckThePress

Last edited by bigfish9684; 05/24/17. Reason: [bleep]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Guess it's funny if I knew who that was.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Gianforte is the Republican candidate in the special election to fill the House seat vacated by Zinke when he became Sec of the Interior.

The special election is tomorrow.

This is clearly a well timed provocation by The Guardian to make Gianforte look ugly on the eve of the special election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you can't trust Foxnews, who can you trust?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

The race to fill Montana's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives took a violent turn Wednesday, and a crew from the Fox News Channel, including myself, witnessed it firsthand.

As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Jacobs scrambled to his knees and said something about his glasses being broken. He asked Faith, Keith and myself for our names. In shock, we did not answer. Jacobs then said he wanted the police called and went to leave. Gianforte looked at the three of us and repeatedly apologized. At that point, I told him and Scanlon, who was now present, that we needed a moment. The men then left.

To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.

As for myself and my crew, we are cooperating with local authorities. It is not clear if charges will be filed against Gianforte at this time.

Scanlon later issued a statement saying that Jacobs "entered the [campaign] office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions."

Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't think of one good thing to say about Rob Quist except, "at least he's not Greg Gianforte".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HUNTS
I can't think of one good thing to say about Rob Quist except, "at least he's not Greg Gianforte".

Quist gets a F by the NRA, what, do you hate our constitution? At least we know Greg Gianforte isn't a puzzy, and he gets an A by the NRA.

John Wayne
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Reckon I will still vote for him.

As a musician I am proud of my A rating.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HUNTS

That about sums it up.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Probably had it coming. He is a reporter for The Guardian. "The Guardian" is a U.K. newspaper that is to the left of the NYT. A definite progressive / left-wing slant to the rag.

See:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Guardian_(UK)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 28 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,637
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.