Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 165 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 164 165
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You're kidding right? No idea who alinsky is, yet voted for Obama ...

You truly are one stupid SOB.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
chicken?
Nah, stupid for not putting you on ignore sooner, maybe. But I'm learning.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok, we'll go the other way...............

I'll bet anybody on here (besides Jeff0) $10.00 that Jeff0 is the dumbest SOB on the "24hr", Who's takin'?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rosco1
You're kidding right? No idea who alinsky is, yet voted for Obama ...

You truly are one stupid SOB.

No way will he admit it, however. And his memory fades with each blunt he smokes each day.

As I stated Jello, I don't bet with people I don't trust and who I would never welcome into my home. Comprende again?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'll bet anybody on here (besides Jeff0) $10.00 that Jeff0 is the dumbest SOB on the "24hr", Who's takin'?

LOL..!!! That sound more like a request for a donation than a bet. What's your favorite charity? laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've done well since his return, wasn't going to get into it about anything with him anymore, but holy [bleep].

Jeffo MO

Run with a rumor as truth
Demand proof that it isn't true
Make up pages of BS while stoned
Make bets, changing rules along the way
Declare victory after everyone points out what a liberal biased idiot he is

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover

LOL..!!! That sound more like a request for a donation than a bet. What's your favorite charity? laugh

Me. grin

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Me. grin

I'm tempted to take that bet.
The way I see things it's a tie between JeffO, Paddler, Starchick, and maybe even Modick.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No takers, I guess it's arguable that Jeff0 is the dumbest SOB on the "24hr...............

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No takers, I guess it's arguable that Jeff0 is the dumbest SOB on the "24hr...............

Hear, hear!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm not taking the bet, but sadly that position garners some stiff competition. I've got about two dozen of him and his ilk on ignore as when they express their thoughts they have 0 value.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
OK, Jello. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong because you've perfected Google. Have you figured out Alinsky" yet?

Like a couple of others, I'm still wondering why you flogged on the bet that could require you to banish yourself here? Beyond that, I don't enter into a binding relationship such as betting with someone I don't trust. Comprende?

Because, going from memory, it wasn't an equitable bet in my view.

Look. I'll bet you a dollar that the Seahawks beat your favorite football team. You turn that down, it's arguable that you don't believe in your team.

Now, I'll offer to bet you a dollar against the title of your house that the Seahawks beat your favorite team. If you turn down that bet, is it still arguable that you don't believe in your team?

I'll bet AK with the forum death penalty as my punishment if I lose... if he offers up something that I perceive as equal value to me if I win. The death penalty for HIM has no meaning to me; I'm not looking to get rid of him or anybody else around here.

To your other point, I've done a bunch of transactions with Fire members. Ever heard a complaint? No. You have not. I lose a bet, I'm paying up.

So bet me, bitches. Simple one/one bet, box of bullets. Equitable on the face of it. What are ya... chicken?
And what, pray tell would that be?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
OK, Jello. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong because you've perfected Google. Have you figured out Alinsky" yet?

Like a couple of others, I'm still wondering why you flogged on the bet that could require you to banish yourself here? Beyond that, I don't enter into a binding relationship such as betting with someone I don't trust. Comprende?

Because, going from memory, it wasn't an equitable bet in my view.

Look. I'll bet you a dollar that the Seahawks beat your favorite football team. You turn that down, it's arguable that you don't believe in your team.

Now, I'll offer to bet you a dollar against the title of your house that the Seahawks beat your favorite team. If you turn down that bet, is it still arguable that you don't believe in your team?

I'll bet AK with the forum death penalty as my punishment if I lose... if he offers up something that I perceive as equal value to me if I win. The death penalty for HIM has no meaning to me; I'm not looking to get rid of him or anybody else around here.

To your other point, I've done a bunch of transactions with Fire members. Ever heard a complaint? No. You have not. I lose a bet, I'm paying up.

So bet me, bitches. Simple one/one bet, box of bullets. Equitable on the face of it. What are ya... chicken?

He's holding out for a lifetime supply of blunts and an original copy of Saul Alinsky's book..

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It's Jeff. Buttsex. Likely leapfrogging.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 05/25/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Someone save me scrolling back... Jorge, are we going to consumate that bet? Anyone else?

Mag accepted your bet of Matt Flynn being involved in your fantasy,

You clearly lost that bet,

Have you conceded yet, and sent compensation?

Yes or no? it's that simple.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Obviously not. Jeff blamed Mag for Jeff's own mistake. But yeah, Jeff needs to pay up.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope. Read up on contract law. Intent to deceive, etc.

Or..... prove that Matt Flynn didn't talk to Russians. wink

Stop being such pathetic girlymen.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, that's clearly asking too much of you.

How about, continue being pathetic girlymen, but be pathetic girlymen who have the guts to bet me a box of bullets?

You won't, because you know you'll lose. Even just in the time frame during which this thread has run, that's become apparent.

You kids need me to offer you odds? Would 2:1 help you locate your shriveled little raisin-sacks?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Quoted for sheer awesomeness.

Bok bok bok............

Irfubar- intent is THE defining characteristic of an obstruction charge. If intent to obstruct can be shown, then Trump is already [bleep]. Not saying that it'll be shown, but that's it in a nutshell.

Smokepole- a bet is a contract and should be treated as such. I didn't care for the initial offer he made, as I recall, though I don't remember why (I think it was because what he was offering up if he lost was not of interest to me) but I'm open to negotiating a bet with him that works for both of us. Furthermore, I have a STANDING OFFER to anyone who reads this to bet about this issue. No takers, except maybe Jorge, but he keeps changing the terms (in contractual terms, making a counteroffer) which negates my latest offer to him... and around and around we go. Can't seem to nail that one down, but it ain't for lack of trying on my part. But anyway, given the above, why are you singling me out when the whole assembled group of readership of this thread has the opportunity to bet me, but won't? Where's THEIR conviction in their beliefs? Where's your criticism of that?

What may be escaping some here, if you only get your info from the alt.right blogosphere and Breitbart and the like, is that this whole thing is much further along than you might think. Investigators are proceeding under court supervision at this point, they have reached the subpoena point, which means they've demonstrated a significantly high degree of probability (I.E., probable cause) that crimes were committed. It also puts them de facto beyond political reach.

Here's a decent overview.

"But the real danger for Trump, ultimately, comes from an investigation that has its own momentum. Far from being the “witch hunt” that he has decried, it is moving with cold efficiency under the leadership of newly appointed special counsel Robert Mueller. Investigators have reportedly issued subpoenas for documents and are preparing to interview key players, a sign that the FBI is making tangible progress under the oversight of the courts."

The importance of the last sentence cannot be overstated. They are about to move against a very high ranking person in the West Wing ... Not just a nut job FBI director; not just rabid partisan witch-hunters... investigators with the full power of the courts behind them, which again, means they've shown probable cause. Read the whole thing here:

http://time.com/4793909/trump-allies-white-house-russia/

The wheels of Justice are grinding, bigly.

The essence of our "conversation" here is dysfunction and deflection and denial and angry kill-the-messenger rhetoric. It's my contention that that is due to this phenomenon:

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/5/15/15585176/motivated-ignorance-politics-debate

..... many otherwise-smart folks here THINK they are connecting dots, but they are missing a whole bunch of said dots because they've gone full-retard with the "fake news! swamp creature!" rhetoric as a defense mechanism against the cognitive dissonance that they fear experiencing if they read alternative viewpoints. This is very evident here on this thread. And second, sheer rabid partisanship has a bunch of otherwise-patriotic Americans on the cusp of actually being supportive of Trump even if he's shown to have colluded. Example, very few here will say that they WON'T support him if that's the case. That disturbs me greatly. This shouldn't even be debatable. I illustrated this very concisely with my example using Jorge's aircraft carrier CO. He pulled the classic "that's so stupid I'm not even going to answer it!" dodge, which in this case- since my logic was unassailable- was simply that: a dodge.

I believe in my dot-connecting prowess enough to bet anyone that I'm right. The rest of you, don't. If you want to prove me wrong about that then let's get some bets locked down and in the books.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Page 38 of 165 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (257 mag, 160user, 300_savage, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,519
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.