Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Post what you find...

Palmetto has a complete upper with BCG, CH and SS barrel for $250, and a complete blem lower for $130..... Complete AR for $380.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/memorial-day-sale.html

ALG has 20% site wide and 40% some rails. These are my favorite rails to use.
https://algdefense.com

And I have Gen3 PMags for $10 each.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
This is what I bought today. Deal of the day or memorial day sale at right to bear arms:

Geiselle SSA- E trigger

$189.99

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Primary has a lot of items on sale at various discounts; SLR is 10% off on everything; BAD has quite a few pages of items on sale, some are pretty good.

MM

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
This is what I bought today. Deal of the day or memorial day sale at right to bear arms:

Geiselle SSA- E trigger

$189.99

You'll love that trigger; I have one in my AR and it is just about perfect for 2-stage trigger.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I've tried one at a dealer once and it seemed to be very nice. I'm just glad I saw this deal today, so I could afford one.. Going in my new Noveske...

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've tried one at a dealer once and it seemed to be very nice. I'm just glad I saw this deal today, so I could afford one.. Going in my new Noveske...

bsa, did you get the SSA or the SSA-E? The link you posted goes directly to the SSA.

Not pickin' at you. Just want to make sure you're getting what you wanted before the sales flake.

If it was indeed the SSA, Primary Arms has them for $154.99. The SSA-E is basically the same price.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Oregon45

Geiselle SSA- E trigger

$189.99

You'll love that trigger; I have one in my AR and it is just about perfect for 2-stage trigger.

I got to play with one at the range the other day. It was a great trigger.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Cabella's has Federal 9mm for $10.00 a box..

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Granite Ridge Outfitters has some good prices on some things including 15% on all Elftmann triggers.

MM

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt

bsa, did you get the SSA or the SSA-E? The link you posted goes directly to the SSA.

Not pickin' at you. Just want to make sure you're getting what you wanted before the sales flake.

If it was indeed the SSA, Primary Arms has them for $154.99. The SSA-E is basically the same price.

Didn't see this yesterday when you asked. I bought the SSA-E (shows on the recipt): Later when I saw this thread, I went back to the site (RTBR) and probably just clicked on "deal of the day" sales (or Memorial day sale) section of the site and then posted the link to the site. Hopefully no one clicks on that and buys it without looking. Sorry for the confusion. One hell of a good deal though. The place I go to locally that deals in AR's sells them for upwards of $300.00. These local guys are not real great when it comes to good deals some times. Hence one of the reasons I started the other thread asking where you guys buy your stuff online. Awesome place here guys. I appreciate all the help I've received here lately with my new obsession... I also just looked up Primary Arms and you are right. They have them for the same price of $189.60.. Just checked and they still have some in stock. Excellent deal from where I come from!!!!!! :Geiselle SSA-E trigger $189.60

Edit to add another good deal I found this weekend: I was on the lookout for a PRS stock and bought one from Optics planet for $211.49 shipped. It was 10% off with free shipping for this weekend. About the best price I've seen on a new stock. I'm still up in the air about buying the Gen 3 though, as I really like my Gen1-2 PRS. The adapter for the carbine length is kind of hokey looking blush. Although, it is helpful for guys running carbine length buffer and makes it more convenient for those guys using that gas length system/stock.... Hoping the LOP is long enough for my ape arms... blush

Last edited by bsa1917hunter; 05/28/17. Reason: Added a sale item I found

BSA MAGA
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great, bsa! Glad you got that price on the SSA-E.

I got really lucky on the Memorial Day sales, too. I'd been looking for 2 SSA-E's with the large pins for my 2 circa 2005-2006 Colt 6920's for going on 2 years. Always around $280-300. Finally, end of last week, Primary Arms had them for $169.99. I was ecstatic to finally find this deal.

Just checked tracking and they should be in the barn tomorrow.

PS- Bill Geissele has a video on their (SSA and SSA-E) installation. Stupid simple to install.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Yep, that's one of the reasons I went with the Geiselle. Bill seems like a cool dude. I enjoy watching his video's. The triggers seem pretty bullet proof too. I hear you on the colt's requiring larger trigger pins. I watched a video with Bill Geiselle explaining why Colt did that. I'll bet you are happy to finally find that trigger.. I'll also be happy when this Noveske build is all put together and shooting tiny groups!!! grin

BSA MAGA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Colt did it because they were pussies and are still paying for it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great, bsa! Glad you got that price on the SSA-E.

I got really lucky on the Memorial Day sales, too. I'd been looking for 2 SSA-E's with the large pins for my 2 circa 2005-2006 Colt 6920's for going on 2 years. Always around $280-300. Finally, end of last week, Primary Arms had them for $169.99. I was ecstatic to finally find this deal.

Just checked tracking and they should be in the barn tomorrow.

PS- Bill Geissele has a video on their (SSA and SSA-E) installation. Stupid simple to install.

Used Primary Arms and got a SAA-E and magpul gen2 ms4 sling. Both cheaper together than a non-sale trigger alone.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Colt did it because they were pussies and are still paying for it.

Well said...

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, that's one of the reasons I went with the Geiselle. Bill seems like a cool dude. I enjoy watching his video's. The triggers seem pretty bullet proof too. I hear you on the colt's requiring larger trigger pins. I watched a video with Bill Geiselle explaining why Colt did that. I'll bet you are happy to finally find that trigger.. I'll also be happy when this Noveske build is all put together and shooting tiny groups!!! grin

bsa, do you have a link to that video with Bill Geissele? I would lover to hear their reasoning behind putting large and small pins in their guns simultaneously. Doesn't make any sense to this layman consumer.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

bsa, do you have a link to that video with Bill Geissele? I would lover to hear their reasoning behind putting large and small pins in their guns simultaneously. Doesn't make any sense to this layman consumer.

I can find it pretty easily. His reasoning was, Colt didn't want Joe Citizen swapping in m16 parts and making them full auto.. I'll check my youtube history and see if I can find the video.. I've been enjoying his video's though. He's very well spoken and explains things so an AR newbie like myself can understand!!!!! Oh, by the way, I got my SSA-E today. Man is that a sweeeeeeeeeeet trigger...

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Yep, that's one of the reasons I went with the Geissele. Bill seems like a cool dude. I enjoy watching his video's. The triggers seem pretty bullet proof too. I hear you on the colt's requiring larger trigger pins. I watched a video with Bill Geiselle explaining why Colt did that. I'll bet you are happy to finally find that trigger.. I'll also be happy when this Noveske build is all put together and shooting tiny groups!!! grin

Here it is my friend:

Bill Geissele explains about AR trigger pin size

BSA MAGA
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I bought one of the Rock River Arms Two Stage Varmint Match Triggers from RTBA a week or so ago for $80 and am pretty pleased with it. I installed it on my Colt HBAR II and it settled in well with Hornady Steel Match with their 75 gr BTHP. I took the combo out this long weekend and thumped a javalina and these two girls. My two other AR's, a Daniel Defense and a PSA, both wear the SSA-E.

[Linked Image]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I can find it pretty easily. His reasoning was, Colt didn't want Joe Citizen swapping in m16 parts and making them full auto.. I'll check my youtube history and see if I can find the video.. I've been enjoying his video's though. He's very well spoken and explains things so an AR newbie like myself can understand!!!!! Oh, by the way, I got my SSA-E today. Man is that a sweeeeeeeeeeet trigger...

Nice! Glad to hear, bsa. I got mine today, too, along with a 1965 Luchow's German cookbook. It was a good brown truck day. smile

Bill does explain things very well. I do not get bored with his videos.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

155 members (6mmbrfan, 257 mag, 280ACKIMP, 44mc, 35, 338rcm, 18 invisible), 1,308 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,223
Posts18,447,517
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.