-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When would you have been in fear for your life? Am I wrong to think to draw and fire when grossly outnumbered and a man showing clear hostility closes within 7 yards?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And carrying a deadly weapon.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too bad the Frenchy didn't send a couple of them to the land of 72 virgins. That's the only way to combat the problem.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Too bad the Frenchy didn't send a couple of them to the land of 72 virgins. That's the only way to combat the problem.

In France, he'd likely land in jail.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do the joos do the same thing?

No, their role is different.

Gotcha. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everyday people everywhere, better learn to get mean & toughen up especially if they live in any of those kind of areas like in the vids.

If they can't carry a gun, they better figure out what they can carry & not be travelling as singles; walking around alone is an invitation to get an azz kickin'.

MM

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O

Been going on in Dearborn for more than a decade... Worked with a guy who grew up in Dearborn. Said in High School, you had any beef with a Muslim kid, immediately, 30 of his "cousins" showed up and surrounded you...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Everyday people everywhere, better learn to get mean & toughen up especially if they live in any of those kind of areas like in the vids.

If they can't carry a gun, they better figure out what they can carry & not be travelling as singles; walking around alone is an invitation to get an azz kickin'.

MM

And teach your kids to hit hard, for crying out loud. None of this "it's never ok to hit" crap you hear all the time.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

MM

Much like ghetto cities here in the US.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The problem is the Europeans already have limited gun rights here in America the muzzles are running into what the Japs did in WW2 there is a gun behind every bush and tree

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
There should be a bounty on Muslims..

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert

MM

Much like ghetto cities here in the US.

The locals need to organize, run in packs, maybe do some hunting & set some examples..............problems would likely go away real quick like.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A war will eventually start somewhere in Europe against Muslims, and it will spread.

Then it will spread to this continent....

Eventually people will finally get tired of this schitt and realize our governments, ran by liberals
are a major part of the problem.

In the video of that ass attacking that Dutch girl.... comes from behind and sweeps her feet from
underneath her with a kick? What a damn slimeball.. but it seems to be Muslim status quo.

makes one feel better when European men stand up and go after these vermin.

and yet liberals demand tolerance and western response to constantly stand down. and take this crap.

Muslims need to be treated in Christian countries the way Christians are treated in Muslim countries.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No pitbulls were harmed in the making of these videos...LOL.

Seems like muslims are the basest of animals in every way. Been that way going on forever hasn't it?

Dad used to tell me stories of fighting in WWII and warned me, NEVER trust an arab!

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do the joos do the same thing?

No, their role is different.

Hawk is not worried about it happing in Israel. Just in the "Christian West."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
NEVER trust an arab!

In books, movies, and cartoons......they all have a common theme.....you can't trust an Arab. They're about the lyingest, sneakiest, lowdown bunch of people on the face of the earth.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have known some fine Arab Muslim people that I trust.

Retired cat herder.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by JamesJr

In France, he'd likely land in jail.

Dunno? He is telling him to touch him with it. Later he basically says the same thing specifically referencing the baseball bat. Dunno their law, but that sounds like the cue to "legally" go boom-boom on him. Apparently hadji recognizes that too!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
" ... Seems like muslims are the basest of animals in every way. Been that way going on forever hasn't it? ..."

No, only since 640 AD. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I taught my 11 year old daughter early on how to fight, shoot and swim. I believe all three are important survival attributes and the first 2 allow one to walk confidently virtually anywhere with ones head held high. If some towel head POS attacked my wife or daughter I'd be hunting those mf'rs down every night until they were exterminated or I was dead.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1minute, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 70 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,211
Posts18,466,210
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.