Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Funk's meltdowns are epically epic. I have noticed she stopped pretending to be conservative by quoting National Review under RobJordan and has gone full on communist quoting WaPo and some others. Same MO though, post style, saying she's an attorney (while technically true, not a smart one), etc. Now she supposedly lives in NYC and has a concealed carry permit.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd bet my last penny that Kushner is as squeaky clean as one can get. This is a total waste of money and time.

I'll be happy when and if we move away from this nonsense and get on with MAGA!!

Once these Trump folks are declared clean....Schiff, Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, Cummings and all the rest should be put out to pasture. FOR GOOD!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know what to think anymore, I'm choking on media BS and sensory overload.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is there another report based on unspecified sources that have zero actual evidence to back their claims?

Maybe this will be the farce that makes Hillary president, or most probably, not.

Keep trying cupcake, maybe you should go back to making fun of Trump's hair.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Mittenman
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Bye-Bye scumbag. Enjoy the rest of your traitorous life in prison.

Nobody agrees with you and nobody likes you. Why do you want to waste your time being laughed at while never convincing anyone? It seems like a big waste of time. I mean really whom have you convinced? You just get made fun of and laughed at.

I get a great deal of amusement watching you guys respond like trained monkees to facts that reveal how dumb trump and his team are.

Tomorrow, a report could come out that trump likes to get peed on by Jared and you guys will defend it. It's really very funny.

I do this for fun, usually in the evening while drinking beer.

No go back to sodomizing your german shorthaired pointer.

What facts????

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I don't know what to think anymore, I'm choking on media BS and sensory overload.

Both you and your filters, appear pale and sickly.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm confused.........I thought Trump was in collusion with the Russians.

I guess they couldn't get The Donald aye...........

Last edited by 12344mag; 05/26/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Bye-Bye scumbag. Enjoy the rest of your traitorous life in prison.

I wish I could bet you $100,000 on him not spending the rest of his life in prison. Your statement is laughable. Even it what the Post claims is true, it wouldn't even be illegal. In fact, it could be justified as a way to secure communication without leaks to the public. The Washington Post just made the case for that.

Do you people who are so bitter over Trump being elected realize how funny you are to the rest of us?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Last edited by 12344mag; 05/26/17.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

I haven't slept in 2 days, I'm weak and vulnerable...if Cosby offered me a spiked coffee I'd be fugged.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
I'd bet my last penny that Kushner is as squeaky clean as one can get. This is a total waste of money and time.

I'll be happy when and if we move away from this nonsense and get on with MAGA!!

Once these Trump folks are declared clean....Schiff, Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, Cummings and all the rest should be put out to pasture. FOR GOOD!!

Agreed David!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The little freak (StarMazer) is projecting fairly hard on the dog/sex thing. Perhaps he should be investigated.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/26/17.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

I haven't slept in 2 days, I'm weak and vulnerable...if Cosby offered me a spiked coffee I'd be fugged.

Nearly 10K energy values brah.

View time requires only a minute or so, then, be prepared feel like Popeye after housing a can of spinach!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Mittenman

I do this for fun, usually in the evening while drinking beer.

About what I suspected, you're an alcoholic with no friends, or hobbies. You're unlikable but I truly do have some level of empathy for you. You're life sounds unfulfilling and miserable. I'm sure that you'll claim otherwise but it's very obvious.

The funniest part about this is when I open these threads in my office and show your replies to my employees.

Go look in the mirror. Besides the missing teeth, what do you see? Do you see a genius, or a retard?

Still drinking cheap Vietnamese beer RGinther??
[/quote]

Nice to see somebody else has this azzwhole pegged,.......gotta' repeat something I've ventured before,....that being that "RGinther" is actually, an online group,..... a panel, or a small clique that all access and post through whichever handle they're currently trying to scam the Campfire with,....they take turns,....and only one of em's ever at Commie Dirtbags HQ Com Center, or whatever they call their perceived high point .
Gotta' say that a few of em' are squared away on Australian and Commonwealth countries,....and as well, a couple are REALLY up to speed on what's being published by MSM,.....

Foster will be back one of these days, and help us sort this out.

Cheers, and best regards,

GTC

EDIT TO ADD

Dammit,..screwed up again,.....mixin' up sock puppet trolls,...

trashing / banning a couple wouldn't hurt this place's atmosphere in the least.

I know, I know,....tarring and feathering's more fun.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 05/26/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by 79S
Still drinking cheap Vietnamese beer RGinther??

Actually his last screenname here was RobJordan, real name Jordan Funk, Modoc County (CA) District Attorney. He lost a bet with Fubarski when Trump won and was supposed to disappear. He posted under RJ on 5/9/17 and posts as StarGazer. Funk was in a public tiff with the Modoc County Sheriff which he ultimately lost in court. He was also known to 'rent' (yeah, pay money to check inmates out from jail) inmates from county lockup to do 'work' around his house.

Originally Posted by Stargazer
I'm not Rob Jordan. Please believe me!

Originally Posted by Stargazer
I'm not Rob Jordan.

Not going to delete the error I posted above,........'cuz it's valid,....outside of the mix up 'tween Stargazer and Starman.

R. Ginther = Starman.
Rob Jordan = Stargazer.

Will try to keep better track of this.

Now that the Sheriff's Office in Rob's town are onto him, and he's having to be one hell of a lot sneakier with his rented inmate French Maid parties,....he's gotten a lot feistier, hasn't he.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
I must confess. I use an alternate name. Actually two names.

I am not only StarGazer, but also 12344mag and bigfish9684.

I use these three screen names. When you see a reply by one of these you can know for sure I toggle back and forth between the three.

Now watch me play mind games with you. I'll reply by saying that it isn't true. Then I'll argue with myself. Watch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry, I've got some paint drying,.....need to keep an eye on it,....you pitiful, lying and cowardly excrescence.

GTC

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I use these three screen names. When you see a reply by one of these you can know for sure I toggle back and forth between the three.

Now watch me play mind games with you. I'll reply by saying that it isn't true. Then I'll argue with myself. Watch.

"I, I, I, I, I, I'll, I'll, me, myself".

^
Most educated narcissist in her family.

S
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by add

"I, I, I, I, I, I'll, I'll, me, myself".

^
Most educated narcissist in her family.

What does add stand for? Is it attention deficit disorder? Like "I'm retarded, but don't hold it against me"?

Nice to meet you Mr. Attention Deficit Disorder.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It's a sad commentary on this country's adherence to the constitution when we ask our "enemies" for help from the tyranny of freedom.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It's a sad commentary on this country's adherence to the constitution when we ask our "enemies" for help from the tyranny of freedom.

Sad commentary to read that you are incredibly stupid to believe any of this. Check back in a few days princess with your tail between your legs. Thanks.

Not sure why I elicited such a childish response from you but considering your inability to master simple things like quoting a post I'd guess that you have bigger problems than not understanding basic manners. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 1minute, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,979 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,526
Posts18,452,842
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.