Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I can still kill shyt with iron sights. Filled my buck tag with irons just last season. I think all you old geezers are blind as bats and probably aught not hunt at all for fear you'll shoot somebody's goat or jackass by mistake

There is a specail Hell for you! The Hell of the 19th Century. Everything is in balck and white. No color.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
I have 12 or 13 of the VX-3's. Where does that put me? Plus I have a bunch of old Redfield Accutrac scopes on AR's, 22's, 22 magnums. I'm scared to know!!!!!

No Hell, but you have a 5 1/2" schwanz. It works, but step aside when the real men enter the room.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Open sights or your a weak lazy millennial.

Hathcock was my second cousins mothers nephew and he approves.

Yea, but he's dead now. wink

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dogger
you missed a helluvalot (and for that you will burn in Hell)

you failed to say anything good about old school Weavers and Redfields... so you are gonna burn in Hell fer sure til you fix that...

and how could you forget to mention the nuance of certain >>>insert name here<<< bases and rings that just look right on rifle "X" but not on rifle "Y"!!!

Hmmm. I was counting on some of you to help out. Since I am the King of oddball scopes (one or more of everything) I will burn in the Hell of the cluttered shooting bench.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I can still kill shyt with iron sights. Filled my buck tag with irons just last season. I think all you old geezers are blind as bats and probably aught not hunt at all for fear you'll shoot somebody's goat or jackass by mistake

Brilliant and part in parcel as to why this forum SUCKS

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I need a scope with an objective lens the size of a 2 liter pop bottle and enough magnification for pick off Aboriginie midgets on the dark side of the moon when legal hunting is 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset and most deer are shot under 100 yards here.
10 years ago when Leupold reigned king a guy took his Leupold 3x9 off of his 30-06 and drove every nail in the house he built with it and then remounted it and was still perfectly zeroed. The tube wasn't even scratched.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nothing motivates stalwart defense of a product as much as just having been duped into buying it ...

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Now I know why my ass is burning all the time.

[Linked Image]

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I need a scope with an objective lens the size of a 2 liter pop bottle and enough magnification for pick off Aboriginie midgets on the dark side of the moon when legal hunting is 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset and most deer are shot under 100 yards here.
10 years ago when Leupold reigned king a guy took his Leupold 3x9 off of his 30-06 and drove every nail in the house he built with it and then remounted it and was still perfectly zeroed. The tube wasn't even scratched.

A real tack driver, that one.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I have an eight inch tongue!!

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Killing a deer routinely requires a 400 yd shot threaded through an opening in the trees/brush the size of a keyhole 15 minutes after sundown. Oh and if you pass on a shot because it's after legal shooting hours or because you don't have a clear shot you go to hell.

Last edited by bangeye; 05/21/17.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It used to bother me that my bench and work tables were cluttered. I finally decided that since they were always cluttered that I must like it that way. So it doesn't bother me anymore.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Now I know why my ass is burning all the time.

[Linked Image]

Unertl?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

Yes, that was the Chuck Norris Tribute Model. Been looking for one of those on Ebay. smile

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You also go to hell if you don't trade up every time a new improved model is introduced.

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jt402
You also go to hell if you don't trade up every time a new improved model is introduced.

Jack

LOL. Anymore a guy hardly has time to mount and zero his scope before a newer model comes out.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Did you forget if it isn't FFP then prepare for hell?

Good Shooting!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I know little about optics. I don't talk eyeboxes or turning turrets. However, stay on here and you will find many more who know little about optics, but are self-anointed experts. Fortunately, there are a few real experts here as well. You will be able to tell the difference after a short time.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Whatever is below and hotter than hell is no doubt the final destination for someone who uses and praises a pair of Leupold Yosemites.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

- or say a scope, so post long diatribes in belittling psuedo English showing multiple irrelevant pictures of rifles with Skull & Bones emblems on the stock -ridiculing those actually testing new products they dare to give a positive report.

Thankfully, hadn't seen him in a while.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 2 of 33 1 2 3 4 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,739
Posts18,457,632
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.