Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by barnabus
How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

ok Weimmy i dont mind opinions just a holes. and i did fix my computer,,now if i could just find something to keep you from popping up.

Are you being charged for data by the letter, or are you just too busy to use all those irritating letters in thier proper place and order? Did they skip punctuation in your elementary school last year, or did you forget to order new capital letters to replace the ones you have used up?
Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt properly.
(So far, I'm not impressed.)

[quote=barnabus]How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

ok Weimmy i dont mind opinions just a holes. and i did fix my computer,,now if i could just find something to keep you from popping up.

Are you being charged for data by the letter, or are you just too busy to use all those irritating letters in thier proper place and order? Did they skip punctuation in your elementary school last year, or did you forget to order new capital letters to replace the ones you have used up?
Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt

Lol u remind me of the little prick who constantly got his azz beat in school because he thought he was somehow privalged. What a tool u are

Last edited by barnabus; 05/26/17.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=barnabus]How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt properly.
(So far, I'm not impressed.)

How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt

Lol u remind me of the little prick who constantly got his azz beat in school because he thought he was somehow privalged. What a tool u are

Naw, I'm the Tool user. It sets us apart from the rest of the animals, you should try it. wink
As for the rest of that noise, I haven't had a decent sparring partner in a while. Are you volunteering? smile
Do you prefer sword and shield, or jousting? https://d3axvdqkyu09xk.cloudfront.net/attachments/img_20150210_230434806_hdr-jpg.45118/

Last edited by kellory; 05/26/17.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Barney, Have mom show you how to turn on spellcheck.

"We don't rent pigs"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=WeimGuy]Barney, Have mom show you how to turn on spellcheck.[/quote
ur such a douche bag..you have a big mouth but that dont make u a big man.ur probably some closet queen like Bruce Jenner,Come on out..ur safe snowflake.

Last edited by barnabus; 05/27/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JAT
Install Adblock internet browser.

I wish I could block all Chevy ads on my TV too. Man they are dumb ads! Just about a dumb as RAM truck ads. <barf>

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Naw, I'm just a guy who despises people like you who want everything handed to them so they don't have to do a thing for themselves.

"We don't rent pigs"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by WeimGuy
Naw, I'm just a guy who despises people like you who want everything handed to them so they don't have to do a thing for themselves.

oh so u never asked a question? you are such a lying hypocrite. i despise people like u who have the nerve to think that you are too good to answer someones questions without being a smartazz, whats the matter "whimmy" did ur daddy spank ur biottom when u was a little prick for disturbing him so now you have a wounded personality?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WiFowler
The other option might be to buy a Chevy. After the purchase, the dealership probably provides a 'code' that Barney can enter to eliminate the pop-up.

This worked for me. I was able to use the code on three devices. For a fourth and fifth device, I had to buy a second Chevrolet.

On a related note, the Chevy code DOESN'T work on the toenail fungus and Cabela's ads.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by JAT

I wish I could block all Chevy ads on my TV too. Man they are dumb ads! Just about a dumb as RAM truck ads. <barf>

"Business in the front, party in the back!"

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by JAT

That's funny right there!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by JAT

"Real People, Not Actors" ........ Whatever that means.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Dang Barney, perhaps if you could read you'd notice your question was answered in the second post, and by me shortly after.Wipe the tears away and read it again. Yet you keep on whining about the guy who started this site make too much money from it. I'd venture to say you have no idea what it costs to run a site like this. Maybe you should start one.

"We don't rent pigs"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=WeimGuy]Dang Barney, perhaps if you could read you'd notice your question was answered in the second post, and by me shortly after.Wipe the tears away and read it again. Yet you keep on whining about the guy who started this site make too much money from it. I'd venture to say you have no idea what it costs to run a site like this. Maybe you should start one.[/quote

U are one dumb dip [bleep]. I asked one time and installed it so I have no idea why u can't freaking read or follow a simple thread. You keep this thread going by thinking u need to have the last word . I promise u won't but if u like looking like a stupid azz I'm glad to give u a place to expose yourself. You need to get urself a website since u think it's a nobel thing. You have never donated a penny to this site yet u feel like I should start one? U must be a democrat.

Last edited by barnabus; 05/28/17. Reason: so weimguy wont cry
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wow Barney, you can almost spell. I already have a website, so I have an idea of the cost and the income generated from one.
I'm glad to leave this thread, as your lack of spelling skills and mediocre grasp of the English language are beyond my ability to put up with idiocy.

"We don't rent pigs"
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by WeimGuy
Wow Barney, you can almost spell. I already have a website, so I have an idea of the cost and the income generated from one.
I'm glad to leave this thread, as your lack of spelling skills and mediocre grasp of the English language are beyond my ability to put up with idiocy.

https://youtu.be/yhQql-ZbZmg "...." HEAD

Last edited by barnabus; 05/28/17.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 48 invisible), 2,910 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,594
Posts18,454,365
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.