Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by szihn
Their only hope is for the "moderate ones" to start doing great harm to those that espouse violence.
But that's not going to happen.
If they would publicly police their own and do so with vigor, maybe the non-Muslims of the world would believe that there is such a thing as a "peace loving Muslim."

Personally I don't believe in them.

"Moderate Muslims" are those that hold you down and "Radical Muslims" are the ones that cut off your head. But make no mistake about the fact that they are 100% on the same team and on the same side.

I had my first dealings with them in my 20s. I had more later, and in several places around the world. They can be easy to get along with in the cases where they think they are getting something from you, but that's the only time.
Other than that , they are the enemies of all that is decent.

Could I be wrong?
I don't think so, but if I am let them start to police up their own! If they don't you can be assured I am NOT wrong about them and their beliefs.

11/11/15 As ISIS advances on Sadad, a strategic Syrian town near Homs, hundreds of Christian and Muslim fighters are battling to defend it.

Then take them in to your abode.

Think of it like making room for an a first year exchange student from Switzerland.

Good luck!

Sorry, but we are talking about Muslims killing those Muslins that are killing them. You can start with Jordan...Kurds....

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by szihn
Their only hope is for the "moderate ones" to start doing great harm to those that espouse violence.
But that's not going to happen.
If they would publicly police their own and do so with vigor, maybe the non-Muslims of the world would believe that there is such a thing as a "peace loving Muslim."

Personally I don't believe in them.

"Moderate Muslims" are those that hold you down and "Radical Muslims" are the ones that cut off your head. But make no mistake about the fact that they are 100% on the same team and on the same side.

I had my first dealings with them in my 20s. I had more later, and in several places around the world. They can be easy to get along with in the cases where they think they are getting something from you, but that's the only time.
Other than that , they are the enemies of all that is decent.

Could I be wrong?
I don't think so, but if I am let them start to police up their own! If they don't you can be assured I am NOT wrong about them and their beliefs.

11/11/15 As ISIS advances on Sadad, a strategic Syrian town near Homs, hundreds of Christian and Muslim fighters are battling to defend it.

Then take them in to your abode.

Think of it like making room for an a first year exchange student from Switzerland.

Good luck!

Sorry, but we are talking about Muslims killing those Muslins that are killing them. You can start with Jordan...Kurds....

So, no spare bedroom currently?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Islamic so called religion is just the opposite of the American Constitution. Muslims can not be a true islamic muslims without total conversion of people to islam. The only 2 choices are convert to islam or die. Send them back to the middle east.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The Islamic so called religion is just the opposite of the American Constitution. Muslims can not be a true islamic muslims without total conversion of people to islam. The only 2 choices are convert to islam or die. Send them back to the middle east.

Why don't you start with all those thousands of Muslins serving in our military?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Why don't you start with all those thousands of Muslins serving in our military?

OK.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

OK.

Thank God, Trump is not as stupid as you.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't think they've worn Muslin since the Civil War.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

OK.

Thank God, Trump is not as stupid as you.
Why don't you move over to Iran or Iraq and live amongst the people of the religion of peace. You can wear your Muslin garments. Most of Missouri will thank me for this suggestion.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why don't you admit Trump is trying to put more MUSLIM boots on the ground instead of more of our boots????

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you admit Trump is trying to put more MUSLIM boots on the ground instead of more of our boots????

Gosh Blow, I'm just skeered to, especially because of your great debating skills and whatnot.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That might be true...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Moderate Muslims aren't real Muslims, their apostates because they reject the commands of Muhammad to wage Jihad in order to spread Islam over the whole world.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Islam has some who believe and some who do not. Get enough together in one place and they start trying to impose sharia law. Americans do not live under sharia law. It is against our Constitution.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10Glocks, 1973cb450, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,768 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,051
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.