Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Kushner, left the data off his SF86. What was he covering up? Several others in the White House did the same thing.
What were they Hiding? We have a President who releases Classified information, which may compromise
someone under cover. What I want to know is why is Trump so in bed with the Russians. Does he owe
them money?

Surprise, dickwad. Trump isn't in bed with the Russians. The Clintons have a demonstrable history of cozying up to the Russians. The DNC'S cyber security measures were ludicrous. Of course the Russians got some of it. They're professionals. I don't know what Kushner did, and neither do you. Unless it's backed up with actual evidence, the accusation is meaningless. Tell me what classified info Trump passed. You don't know if that is true, or what was passed, if it WERE true. We know nothing. Apparently, classified info isn't as important as we thought. Hillary is still free. Personally, I just want to see the windpipe of the left, crushed under a boot. They are traitorous scum.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kushner, left the data off his SF86. What was he covering up? Several others in the White House did the same thing.
What were they Hiding? We have a President who releases Classified information, which may compromise
someone under cover. What I want to know is why is Trump so in bed with the Russians. Does he owe
them money?

What data did he leave off? Is he being charged in a court of law? Has an actual named source for these allegations stepped forward?

Still waiting for some facts and broken laws.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The democrat trolls are TERRIFIED the Seth Rich story is going to come to light and prove that the Russians didn't have squat to do with the Trump campaign other than to try to get a handle on what Pres-Elect Trump's Administration would do with regard to Russia, and likely ISIS. This is no big deal, the election was already won.

But the trolls need to keep the focus on Trump via any means necessary, and off of Clinton and her classified information handling via private server, and the fact that the Clinton-controlled DNC C-O-L-L-U-D-E-D to give Clinton the nomination by squashing Sanders. So the DNC is obviously spending more $$ for online trolls. Throw the #NeverTrumpers and ship-jumpers like Bristoe and TRH in the mix and it might look, to a stupid person AKA democrat, like Trump's support base is shrinking.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Talk about trial by echo chamber. toxic nitwits.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benchman
them money?

Surprise, dickwad. Trump isn't in bed with the Russians. The Clintons have a demonstrable history of cozying up to the Russians. The DNC'S cyber security measures were ludicrous. Of course the Russians got some of it. They're professionals. I don't know what Kushner did, and neither do you. Unless it's backed up with actual evidence, the accusation is meaningless. Tell me what classified info Trump passed. You don't know if that is true, or what was passed, if it WERE true. We know nothing. Apparently, classified info isn't as important as we thought. Hillary is still free. Personally, I just want to see the windpipe of the left, crushed under a boot. They are traitorous scum.

The Democrats are treasonous scum with a long history of collaborating with the Russians. Ted Kennedy enlisted the Kremlin's help to defeat Reagan in 1984, he should have been hanged for treason.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2006/oct/27/20061027-084248-4386r/

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I hope and pray that a full, fair and most importantly, accurate investigation is swiftly executed. I also pray that anyone that exhibited treasonous behavior is brought to justice. The Klinton crime syndicate along with the DNC should be held responsible for every crime they committed and if appropriate the DNC and its leadership should stand trial for racketeering, murder and anything and everything else they've done illegally. Seth Rich should be avenged by ruthless means. Unfortunately the Republican Party is about as impotent as Rob Jordan and I have little faith in Mclame and his merry band of douchebags.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
them money?

Says who?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
them money?

...and Hillary and her new band of misfit miscreants stymied the mandatory FBI background checks on workers in the WH when they initially moved in in 92. Corrupt right out of the shute.

Alinsky rule #8

"Keep the pressure on. Never let up." Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new."

Gents, let us Quit speaking at this person the board has such contempt for.

Ignore or "on ignore"

The trolls only post to rile and cause angst. Nothing is ever going to get through because that isnt the aim.
The goal is agitation.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There's already a 'channel' to the Kremlin!

It's called THE RED PHONE!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Backroads
them money?

What data did he leave off? Is he being charged in a court of law? Has an actual named source for these allegations stepped forward?

Still waiting for some facts and broken laws.

None of his drivel is surprising, he's one of those brainwashed Cali boys.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If these trolls get paid for their silliness, I've got to hand it to them. They are being paid for acting stupid on the Internet. That's better than sucking welfare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This forum has turned into a liberal circle jerk.

The Star Twins, & Jello take turns being the pivot men.

It's not only infestation of the entire media, it's become a pretty sad state of affairs here as well.

This used to be a place where like minded gun and outdoor people gathered.

Now it's become a target for liberal trolls that insult us daily. The liberals know this place isn't moderated. What little effort is made, they are back as a sock puppet in no time.

Lost many good upstanding members that did contribute here already.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by Mittenman

I do this for fun, usually in the evening while drinking beer.

About what I suspected, you're an alcoholic with no friends, or hobbies. You're unlikable but I truly do have some level of empathy for you. You're life sounds unfulfilling and miserable. I'm sure that you'll claim otherwise but it's very obvious.

The funniest part about this is when I open these threads in my office and show your replies to my employees.

Go look in the mirror. Besides the missing teeth, what do you see? Do you see a genius, or a retard?

[/quote]

You show your employees people's replies?

How friggin pathetic is that?

Is a positive response and then telling you what a crafty genius you are, a requirement for promotion?
Or just keeping their job, that you probably don't pay them Schitt...

If you are an attorney, your name isn't Saul Goodman by chance?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I must confess. I use an alternate name. Actually two names.

I am not only StarGazer, but also 12344mag and bigfish9684.

I use these three screen names. When you see a reply by one of these you can know for sure I toggle back and forth between the three.

Now watch me play mind games with you. I'll reply by saying that it isn't true. Then I'll argue with myself. Watch.

Was that a suggestion from one of your employees?

They deserve a raise....

Not for the suggestion, but for the things they are telling the rest of the office staff
around the water cooler on what a dumBass you are...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Lost many good upstanding members that did contribute here already.

Thats what their goal is but I'll be damned if I'll let them win.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Bye-Bye scumbag. Enjoy the rest of your traitorous life in prison.

Talking to the Russians isn't a crime and I have heard of other presidents doing similar things.

Didn't Traitor John Kerry talk to the N Vietnamese while he was an officer and we were at war with them? That was a real crime and you progressive fascists didn't have a problem with it. Yet now your all upset over this! Your lying!

Last edited by ConradCA; 05/27/17.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Bye-Bye scumbag. Enjoy the rest of your traitorous life in prison.

Talking to the Russians isn't a crime and I have heard of other presidents doing similar things.

Didn't Traitor John Kerry talk to the N Vietnamese while he was an officer and we were at war with them? That was a real crime and you progressive fascists didn't have a problem with it. Yet now your all upset over this! Your lying!

And we also have Ted Kennedy - God of the fringe left:

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

Treasonous Left

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I thought Starfish Gazer was going to start telling us all about guns.......guess thats not happening.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by 79S
Still drinking cheap Vietnamese beer RGinther??

Actually his last screenname here was RobJordan, real name Jordan Funk, Modoc County (CA) District Attorney. He lost a bet with Fubarski when Trump won and was supposed to disappear. He posted under RJ on 5/9/17 and posts as StarGazer. Funk was in a public tiff with the Modoc County Sheriff which he ultimately lost in court. He was also known to 'rent' (yeah, pay money to check inmates out from jail) inmates from county lockup to do 'work' around his house.

Originally Posted by Stargazer
I'm not Rob Jordan. Please believe me!

Originally Posted by Stargazer
I'm not Rob Jordan.

Ah.. I thought for sure it was our favorite Australian.. but as others said he used a lot of Aussie terms when talking/typing..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 17CalFan, 264mag, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 35 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,430
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.