OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Why would any body go to that $hit hole anyway?????????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I noticed the description of the attackers in the first episode were "teenagers". That word was used two or three times. Not a single mention of the race of the "teenagers" (obvious in the pictures) vs. the victim of the attack. Interesting timing on Fred Reed's part this week, here is an excerpt from his column posted 5/25/17.

...Week after week, year after year, we read on the internet of whites beaten, burned, punched, of stores looted by flash mobs and wrecked in brawls. The perpetrators are always “teens” or “troubled youths.” If you ask reporters why they never mention race, they say things like “race is irrelevant. A crime is a crime.” But let a white cop shoot a black attacker, and nothing matters except race–not truth, guilt or innocence...

https://fredoneverything.org/

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really gets me whenever Blacks are involved in something, and everyone knows what color they are, yet the media simply will not report the truth. When I was working for USPS, as a mail carrier, we were told to look out for some suspected mail thieves. I asked for a description, and was being given the run around. I asked my supervisor point blank......or they young or old, man or woman, Black or White. His answer was the USPS guidelines forbade him saying what color or gender they were. I had my doubts about that, but who knows. If there is someone out there, doing something that could cause me harm, then I want to know as much about them as I possibly can......INCLUDING their skin color.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
I noticed the description of the attackers in the first episode were "teenagers". That word was used two or three times. Not a single mention of the race of the "teenagers" (obvious in the pictures) vs. the victim of the attack. Interesting timing on Fred Reed's part this week, here is an excerpt from his column posted 5/25/17.

...Week after week, year after year, we read on the internet of whites beaten, burned, punched, of stores looted by flash mobs and wrecked in brawls. The perpetrators are always “teens” or “troubled youths.” If you ask reporters why they never mention race, they say things like “race is irrelevant. A crime is a crime.” But let a white cop shoot a black attacker, and nothing matters except race–not truth, guilt or innocence...

https://fredoneverything.org/

Much less call black on white a hate crrime.

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We are at war. Shame they didn't shoot some of the SOBs

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Track 'em. Find 'em. Kill 'em.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Track 'em. Find 'em. Kill 'em.

Yep. A serious vigilante movement would do wonders. Publish the names, addresses, family members and known associates of these thugs whenever they are identified and let them all live in fear of retribution. The next thing you know, inner city blacks will start cooperating with police and helping stop the criminals within their communities who operate with impunity right now.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
surround the dump with chain link and make it a penal colony

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
surround the dump with chain link and make it a penal colony

Love a plan like that.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1minute, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 3,238 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,532
Posts18,452,941
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.