-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Took my 2 1/2 year old grandson fishing yesterday,,,,he loved it (what kid doesn't),,,,,,,,,every time he'd reel it in he would holler "it's the biggest one, it's the biggest one"!!! whether he had one or not!!

caught a bunch of small/medium bream and he caught his first two bass,,,both small but the last one was about 14" and bigger than he wanted to be near!!

take care all and Keep Them Fishing!!

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.....so help me God
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good for you JD, and if no one has yet, welcome to the fire!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My oldest grand daughter wants me to take her out. She's almost 5.

I'm thinking that next Tuesday is looking pretty good.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
thanks wabigoon - new fellow here (obviously) but not new to forums,,,,so I'll play nice,,,,guess you could say I'm an immigrant!

Owl - definitely take her - I enjoyed fishing with my kids (all daughters) but grandkids take it to a whole new realm,,,,and this youngest one (my grandkids range from 18 down to 2) is his Papa's sidekick,,,,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.....so help me God
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welcome aboard J D. Always nice to see some new folks pulling up a stump and grabbing a cup of coffee. That young un's gonna remember that fishing trip for a long, long, time. My earliest childhood memories are of fishing with my dad. I remember getting a bath up in Canada in a cooler, and sitting on Dad's lap in the back of a Beaver float plane. We used to go out and fish off a little island out in the middle of tha lake. It was little more than a hunk of granite with one scraggly blueberry bush. They'd tie me off to the bush to keep me from falling in. Kids just don't forget this stuff, and you're planting the seed for a kid to love the out of doors. Good job sir.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing better than taking little ones fishing.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,633
Posts18,455,226
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.