Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm up here in Eastern WA for a short while on bidness and wandered into a gunshop in Lewiston, ID today.

To say I was impressed was an understatement.

Great selection, an owner who actually knows what AR's and other black guns are all about, and prices that are quite a bit lower than any other "black gun" shop I've ever been in. No junk, no bargain basement deals, just solid gear at really good prices. Both Uncas and I quizzed him on different stuff and was given the straight skinny every time.

Uncas and I spent the better part of a couple of hours in there and I'm not sure I saw everything they had on display. The owner said that if we didn't see what we were looking for, to just let him or his wife know and they probably had it in the back, just no room to put it out.

So, if you're in this part of the world (or not, you can still go on their website) check out Weaponsmart on G Street in Lewiston. You won't be sorry!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That sound like a real find!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When in Lewiston it's always a trip to Weaponsmart, a stop at Black Sheep for scchitt I don't really need that's on sale and a stop at Effie Burger for a big ass burger.

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
When in Lewiston it's always a trip to Weaponsmart, a stop at Black Sheep for scchitt I don't really need that's on sale and a stop at Effie Burger for a big ass burger.

Uncas and I split a Effie Cheeseburger yesterday. WOW, what a meal! grin

I haven't a clue what Black Sheep is and not sure if I want to. Between LOLO's Gun & Pawn, Weaponsmart, and Effie's, my bank account is in grave danger. cry

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 06/09/17. Reason: kaint spel ner typ

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Sounds like a damn good fun store. If I'm ever in that neighborhood, I'm going to check it out!!!! I might even try to find that big ass burger too..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Sounds like a damn good fun store. If I'm ever in that neighborhood, I'm going to check it out!!!! I might even try to find that big ass burger too..

Effie's is right on Main Street, one block east of LOLO's Gun & Pawn. Not much of a pawn shop...I think the only items they take in for pawn are guns & shooting gear. grin

Ed

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Black Sheep in Lewiston closed down about a year ago but the other stops are worth the time. Not much better than an Effie burger after a day of chukar hunting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Bsa1917, do yourself a favor and google image Effie burger. That bastard is as big as a dinner plate and actually a great burger.

I had forgotten about black sheep closing down, sad days. Lolo pawn isn't a bad stop nor is the pawn shop up the hill passed walmart (can't remember the name)

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That's a BiiiiG burger!

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Noted - Thanks for the tip, Ed.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,496
Posts18,452,430
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.