-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I really like the Ergo Tac Deluxe, its got a little palm swell and extends the trigger reach. Really comfortable grip.

[Linked Image]M00_9070 by X Ring, on Flickr

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
tag

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Won more than a few things at matches all over the country with a service rifle, so just tossing this out there, the factory standard grip works too.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
rost, that's oldschool way of thinking... ha ha..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
I used the Magpul k2 for a few years with no real complaints. I swapped all of mine when BCM brought out their mod3 as it's about 1/4" wider then most of the hard plastic grips but not so fat as the hogues etc. but I have meat hooks for hands so that's why I prefer the mod 3

mallardaddict, I appreciate the input. I believe I have a mod 3 on my rogue defense:

[Linked Image]

It's not exactly what I'm looking for, from the little bit I've shot it. I look forward to experimenting with maybe the magpul K2+ and even the hogue that is on the stag right now. My main complaint withe the ergo grip that it had on there previously was the palm shelf seemed to get in the way and affect grip. I know they are bad azzed looking in a sniperish kind of way, but just didn't really do it for me... blush.. As of right now, the hogue feels very good when holding the rifle in the offhand position. Seems comfortable with plenty of control. Now I just need to get it to the range..

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by wareagle700
I really like the Ergo Tac Deluxe, its got a little palm swell and extends the trigger reach. Really comfortable grip.

[Linked Image]M00_9070 by X Ring, on Flickr

That's a beauty. I think I could get by with the ergo grip, as long as the palm shelf wasn't on there. I like the looks of that rifle...

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ergo 4045. Same as the Ergo Tac. Very comfortable.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BluMtn
Ergo 4045. Same as the Ergo Tac. Very comfortable.

I have that one on my watch list on ebay... About $35.00. Next question is where can a guy get the best deal???? Right to bear arms? PSA? Fill me in on your secrets... grin

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Pic for reference between the MOE+ and the K2+

[Linked Image]

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Except it is from the asshats of Cheaper than Dirt. Their price gouging antics are seemingly easily forgotten.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Good thread guys. I decided to go with the K2+ on my new build. I'll see how it compares to the rubberized Hogue on my Stag 6hl and the BCM mod 3 on my Rogue defense. Should be enough there to compare them and see which one I prefer. Thanks again for the help!!!

BSA MAGA
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I finally ordered the K2+ to try out and wound up replacing all of mine with them.

It didn't take long to realize my hand wasn't going too sleep while sitting on a stand with the rifle resting on shooting sticks. For that reason alone, it was worth it but the guns just come up easier when shooting offhand.

Glad I was reminded about them.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by TWR
I finally ordered the K2+ to try out and wound up replacing all of mine with them.

It didn't take long to realize my hand wasn't going too sleep while sitting on a stand with the rifle resting on shooting sticks. For that reason alone, it was worth it but the guns just come up easier when shooting offhand.

Glad I was reminded about them.

TWR, that sounds damn promising. Thanks for the info..

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Just wanted to say thanks to all who suggested the Magpul K2+ grip. I compared all the grips I have the other day and like the k2+ the best out of all of them. It is very comfortable shooting with this grip off the bench. I just ordered one for my Stag 6HL as well.

BSA MAGA
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (1lesfox, 2alphas2, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,852 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.