-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I am the dick huh? I dont agree 1 bit with lgbt crap in the military. I really dont agree with opsec violations and violations of the privacy rights of the transgender cw3 pilot either. I spent 4 months on the dmz in 1989 out of warrior base and had to listen to all 27 guys in my platoons names being called out on nork loudspeakers over a 4 square kilometer area in the old american patrol zone. All because some fugging slug in the rear didnt shred or burn an alpha roster of my platoon, and it got found by korean trash workers and somehow made its way north.

Then we was breifed by 2 ID mil intell our names were being mentioned by the norks in panmunjon in maca talk meetings in the blue building as Military demarcation line violators. And this was before the age of the internet, you dont think the norks have keyword recognition software, and how they could possibly use this crsp......this azzhole 79s just identified a unit and a cw3 by name,, gimme a break .... anyone who has been in the miltary with half a brain can see what this pinhead 79s just did, even if the dumbazz dosent see it himself...... you all better get rick bin to scrub this entire thread quick........ and that is a fact.... couldnt get thru email to that unit, but a sock puppet on facebook sure as fugg did, i hope at a minimum that dumb fugg 79s has to stand on the rug an explain his actions to that brigade commander and apoligize in person to that pilot for opsec and privacy rights violations and gets a permanent letter of repremand at a minimum. Ya im a fugging dick........

Working for dad in office supply
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
And the stupid fugger probably used a military computer and internet system in his reenlistment office to make this dumbazz post in korea. Fugging rear echelon idiot........

Working for dad in office supply
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know who is the most far out, the freaks or those who support the unnatural sexuals?

Can they mix and match uniform pieces?

If IT is bleeding on the battlefield, is it assumed menstrual? Put a tampon in the wound cavity?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I fugking hate the liberals so God damned much for destroying my country.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is anyone with some sense in charge of the Army these days? If so, please step forward and suck it up - show some smarts and some courage. Cut out the crap !!

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What the...?!

And I thought the Race Relations training we had in the early 70's was bad!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant.

This may seem somewhat naïve of me , but does that mean that the pregnant transgender male twat-blessed soldier is actually technically a poofter, or is the bloke that shagged it the poofter?

And another question arises, does the babe suckle upon it's fathers tit or does the taxpayer foot the bill for a wet-nurse?

And then there is the ever interesting, if the 'father' gives birth then does that mean there is no paid maternity leave?

Or is this all moot because it is about a bloke that hasn't had a good crap for a while.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
One question that was brought up was that if we identified as female, could we then do the female PT test standards? Could almost walk the 2 miles and only do 13 pushups and still pass

But... DEERS has to recognize you as female before that can happen lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This crap is HERE TO STAY. See it every day here on base and the amount of scarce resources devoted to social engineering is staggering. This BS goes way back to Carter, Bush 41 stemmed the wave a bit, but clinton busted it wide open and 43 held the line on queers, but obama smashed any notions of going back.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
This crap is HERE TO STAY. See it every day here on base and the amount of scarce resources devoted to social engineering is staggering. This BS goes way back to Carter, Bush 41 stemmed the wave a bit, but clinton busted it wide open and 43 held the line on queers, but obama smashed any notions of going back.

This is, in part, why we put Trump in office.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As Commander In Chief, he could do it, but he won't.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump is in charge of the Army!

Originally Posted by CCCC
Is anyone with some sense in charge of the Army these days? If so, please step forward and suck it up - show some smarts and some courage. Cut out the crap !!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"This is, in part, why we put Trump in office."

"As Commander In Chief, he could do it, but he won't."

As well as Mattis.

He could if he wanted, but won't either.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/18/james-mattis-faces-transgender-decision-for-milita/

Look this guy up....Army Lt. Col. Myles Caggins, a Pentagon spokesman "“Diversity is a source of strength for the Department of Defense, and is a key to maintaining our high state of readiness. Diversity encompasses more than demographic differences (e.g., race, gender and sexual orientation). We also value diversity of thought, background, language, culture and skills. Readiness and combat-effectiveness are our priority.”

It's Sick!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SU35
"This is, in part, why we put Trump in office."

"As Commander In Chief, he could do it, but he won't."

As well as Mattis.

He could if he wanted, but won't either.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/18/james-mattis-faces-transgender-decision-for-milita/

Look this guy up....Army Lt. Col. Myles Caggins, a Pentagon spokesman "“Diversity is a source of strength for the Department of Defense, and is a key to maintaining our high state of readiness. Diversity encompasses more than demographic differences (e.g., race, gender and sexual orientation). We also value diversity of thought, background, language, culture and skills. Readiness and combat-effectiveness are our priority.”

It's Sick!

It is truly a mental disorder, but it has been intentionally programmed into the American psyche for the purpose of bringing us down. Research the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism. It's all there.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Klinger , couldn't even get a section 8

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump doubles down on Transgenders.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/t...oun-use-for-transgender-students-188388/

It was reported Friday that the acting assistant secretary for civil rights, Candice Jackson, issued a memo on June 6 calling on the department's lawyers and investigators to consider complaints of discrimination by transgender students on a case-by-case basis.
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/t...ng-pronoun-use-for-transgender-students-

Although Attorney Gen. Jeff Sessions and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos issued a joint memo in February that effectively rescinded last year's Obama administration guidance that called on schools to allow students to access bathrooms and locker rooms that are in accordance with their gender identity, the memo states that transgender students still have some valid discrimination complaints worthy of an OCR investigation.

The memo lists a number of valid reasons why OCR investigators would be legally able to assert "subject matter jurisdiction over and open for investigation," such as a school's failure to quickly and equitably resolve a transgender student's complaint of sex discrimination or treating a student different because of his or her failure to conform to "stereotyped notions of masculinity or femininity."

Additionally, an investigation could be had if there is failure to assess whether sexual harassment or gender-based harassment of a "transgender student created a hostile environment."

The memo lists certain actions that might be construed as "gender-based harassment."

That list includes: "refusing to use a transgender student's preferred name or pronouns when the school uses preferred names for gender-conforming students or when the refusal is motivated by animus toward people who do not conform to sex stereotypes."

The Los Angeles Times points out that not included on the list of reasons for an investigation is the act of denying transgender students the right to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their perceived gender.

"Please evaluate each allegation separately, searching for permissible jurisdictional basis for OCR to retain and pursue the complaint," the memo reads. "It is permissible, for example, for one allegation in a complaint (such as harassment based on gender stereotypes) to go forward while another allegation (such as denial of access to restroom based on gender identity) is dismissed."

In an interview with The Washington Post, Jackson said that it was important for her and DeVos that "our investigators not make the mistake of assuming that just because that particular guidance has been rescinded, that all complaints filed by transgender students are going to be dismissed."

"We wanted to very carefully explain in written format to our field that every investigator assigned to one of these cases needs to go through and individually examine every complaint, and actively search for ways that OCR can retain jurisdiction over the complaint," Jackson said.

The memo comes at the dismay of many left-leaning civil rights advocates, such as Catherine Lhamon, who led OCR during the Obama administration and helped draft last May's "Dear Colleague" letter to school districts that argued that Title IX protects transgender students' rights to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity.

"This guidance says that OCR gets to pick and choose which cases it will open, and it could be appropriate to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction an allegation that a transgender student is not able to access a bathroom consistent with their gender identity," Lhamon, who is now the chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, told The Washington Post. "That is not an option under the law, and OCR does not have the option to pick and choose the cases it wants to open."

However, one OCR employee who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told the Post that the memo is a "green light" to process discrimination complaints of transgender students, which include those that deal with bathroom access. The employee noted any student who is not allowed to use bathrooms or locker rooms consistent with the gender identity could be considered a victim of sex stereotyping.

"The presumption here should be it's business as usual, and not that OCR is abdicating its role as a protector of civil rights for transgender students," the employee said.

Anurima Bhargava, who served in the Obama Justice Department, told the Post that she agrees with the OCR employee's assessment that the memo opens the door for officials to investigate complaints about bathroom access.

"It is saying proceed in accordance with the law, and the law is moving in the right direction," Bhargava explained.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by VOUScrasher
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Yep, its true. Fort Carson had mandatory TG training already. Luckily I had other commitments I had to be at

We have one here in 2cab he/she is a apache pilot cw3 goes by the name Lyndsey Mueller..

You just fugged up big time. Aint no delete now.

Heres your post 79s, i dont see the spin scenario you tried put on it in the ftcky deer hunting thread a few moments ago. Um um um um

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S
Yep, its true. Fort Carson had mandatory TG training already. Luckily I had other commitments I had to be at

We have one here in 2cab he/she is a apache pilot cw3 goes by the name Lyndsey Mueller..

Heres your post 79s, i dont see the spin scenario you tried put on it in the ftcky deer hunting thread a few moments ago. Um um um um

You got me.. she was the guest speaker at lgbt celebration back in July we had here pretty big shindig, still remember seeing posters all over here at our camp telling us she was a cw3 Apache pilot... so if I violated opsec so did garrison EO as well.. only thing I errored on was saying he/she..

Last edited by 79S; 10/22/17.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S

You got me.. she was the guest speaker at lgbt celebration back in July we had here pretty big shindig, still remember seeing posters all over here at our camp telling us she was a cw3 Apache pilot... so if I violated opsec so did garrison EO as well..

Um um um um um. Nice try at a spin Making the heshe out to be a guest speaker when you are actually talking about a pilot assigned to that unit. Um um um um um

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah I’m making it all up she wasn’t the guest speaker at anything... didn’t receive an award for it nothing..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 53 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.