Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Unbelievable.

Army's transgender policy includes guidelines on male pregnancies
By Todd Starnes

The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant.

Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma.

The matter of male soldiers with child is tucked away inside the Army’s “Policy on the Military Service of Transgender Soldiers Training Module, Tier 2: Commanders and Leaders.”

One of my readers serving in the Armed Forces was kind enough to send me a copy of the training briefing – mandated during the Obama Administration.

“The training module specifically outlines key roles and responsibilities of commanders, transgender soldiers, military medical providers and administrative management organizations,” Lt. Col. Jennifer Johnson told USA Today. “This training is mandatory for all uniformed members, as well as Department of the Army civilians.”

The briefing materials cover all sorts of scenarios – from shower stall etiquette to “transfemale” soldiers deployed to anti-LGBT countries.

“This situation is unique in that close proximity with women and men in foreign countries may be more complicated than in the U.S.,” the training module states.

Female soldiers must also come to terms with taking a shower alongside men who identify as women – even if the transgender soldier did not undergo sex-reassignment surgery.

“Soldiers must accept living and working conditions that are often austere, primitive, and characterized by little or no privacy,” the module states. “All soldiers will use billeting, bathroom and shower facilities associated with their gender marker.”

The Army guidelines mandate facilities will not be designed, modified or constructed to make transgender-only areas.

“Accommodations cannot isolate or stigmatize the TG soldier,” the guidelines state.

“As these training materials proclaim, there will be ‘mixed genitalia’ in military showers and sleeping quarters,” Crews said. “Moms and dads in America need to know this before they send their sons and daughters to military service.”

As I mentioned earlier, the policy also covers “what to do” vignette for commanders should they encounter an expectant transgender male soldier.

“The soldier did not have sex-reassignment surgery, and recently stopped taking male hormones in order to try and start a family. Today, the Soldier approached his commanding officer to discuss his newly confirmed pregnancy.”

The Army’s response to a transgender male pregnancy?

“Transgender Soldiers with a medical condition, including pregnancy, will be treated the same as any other Soldier with that condition,” the module states.

Ron Crews, the executive director of Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty was dumbfounded by the pregnancy module.

“That pregnancy scenario is beyond words,” Crews told me. “This is an example of how this social policy can be used simply to promote personal agendas at the expense of taxpayers with no regard for being what the military is all about.”

Crews called on Defense Secretary James Mattis to put a stop to what he called this “nonsense.”

“Millions of dollars and training hours have been consumed with lectures on how to deploy transgender personnel in a war zone that has laws against that behavior,” Crews said. “Military commanders should be focused on fighting wars, not on how to deal with transgender personnel.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...udes-guidelines-on-male-pregnancies.html

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Crews called on Defense Secretary James Mattis to put a stop to what he called this “nonsense.”
I second that request!!!!!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kriist I have a hard enough time understanding women, now I need to diagnose and sympathize the daily struggles of a self mutilated trans ?....GTFOH

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
I second that request!!!!!

+1000!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Obama's Legacy!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Obama's Legacy!

You're damn right!

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Being a corpsman, I am sure glad I don't have to deal with this crap....

If you wouldn't want to be in the field with some of these bozos...

Imagine getting one of them assigned to you as a patient in the hospital....

Or them coming into the Troop Medical Clinic, and they have some physical problem
that they want you to give attention to...

I foresee the day, the military will scrap this farce, when they've had enough of the
logistics of accommodations for these freaks.

I bet most of them, its just a cry for attention...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I pray that Trump and Mattis just go back to banning freaks like that from serving. It is NOT in the best interest of America to fill the ranks with pansies.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
YGBFKM.............. This is what our armed forces are coming to??

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem
YGBFKM.............. This is what our armed forces are coming to??

They failed to get into the Boy Scouts, so now they are taking a clue from the Village People and are going
to go F'Up the military instead...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pathetic, and disgusting. Sure glad I got out well before the age of political correctness. Good grief!

Jeff

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"Hey Bro, When are you due?"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm surprised that this stuff hasn't gone away already, under Trump.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am just soooo confused.

1Minute
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm surprised that this stuff hasn't gone away already, under Trump.

Iam sure it's on the list. They have 8 years of this type of nonsense to sort out and eliminate.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"Soldiers must accept living and working conditions that are often austere, primitive, and characterized by little or no privacy,” the module states. “All soldiers will use billeting, bathroom and shower facilities associated with their gender marker.

The Army guidelines mandate facilities will not be designed, modified or constructed to make transgender-only areas."

so in other words biological males will be with biological males, etc.

i'm thinking if that is the case, this problem will eventually take care of itself.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yep, its true. Fort Carson had mandatory TG training already. Luckily I had other commitments I had to be at

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Yep, its true. Fort Carson had mandatory TG training already. Luckily I had other commitments I had to be at

We have one here in 2cab he/she is a apache pilot cw3 goes by the name Lyndsey Mueller..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by 79S

We have one here in 2cab he/she is a apache pilot cw3 goes by the name Lyndsey Mueller..

You just fugged up big time. Aint no delete now.

Working for dad in office supply
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VOUScrasher
Originally Posted by 79S

You just fugged up big time. Aint no delete now.

You're a dick.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,704
Posts18,456,820
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.