Jello, have you switched hands yet?

Swapping thumbs.

...sucking on one while the other is in his butt. Then swapping thumbs. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
For those of you playing dumb still mystified as to how The Don or members of the Trump campaign could've colluded to help Russia affect the election with targeted disinformation- and it is a pure, established, known fact that that part occurred- read this. Then stop [bleep] playing dumb. smile

That'll be too much for Mark to comply with 'cause he ain't playing! grin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-researcher-says/?utm_term=.9af92a79cbe0
The Washington Post.................nuff said. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by hatari
Well... it appears that Mueller will be going all-in on obstruction.

:

How can you obstruct when:

1.) you run the executive branch and can order employees not to investigate BY LAW

2.) Have full and absolute pardon power

You have now convinced me you are 100% full of [bleep].

One redeeming value is that you will make my slow started thread make 1000 posts with your absurdity.

Ley those 2 points sink in. TRUMP CAN PARDON ANYONE FOR ANYTHING!!!

You have just been exposed (yet again) as a swallow minded, shallow thinking partisan troll

Swallow-minded. LOVE IT!!

He's not very fair either. Trump did not collude with Ruskies and its very probable Clinton did. Why else would they pay Bill 2x his normal speaking fee. Jell0 has no qualms about that.

Trump did not tell Comey to drop the case, Comey did not drop it, Comey said under oath he was not instructed to drop it, but he was told to change the words on Hillarys illegal acts, which he did, and was told Lynch would obstruct justice regardless what they found. Comey thus obstructed the Hilkary investigation in that there was no recorded interviews and he did not question her as she was free due to an obstructed investigation, by Comey and Lynch.

All of that means nothing to libs like Jell0. Either insanity has him obsessed only in Trump, or a traitorous, low life, disingenuous two-faced personality is acceptable to him.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/19/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, the problem isnt that you are a gutless, commie sympathizing liberal and we are conservative patriotic, to the constitution, conservatives. The problem isnt that you are a dimocrap and we are republicans.

The problem is that you are two-faced, disingenuous and not a man of your word or a man of honor or a man of integrity, which means you are not what we consider to be a man.

Alan Ginsberg is a liberal. Theres a reason he'd be welcome here. You are like a little kid playing "gotcha" and the gotchas are not "gotchas".

The problem is that there are men here. Men of honor, honesty and integrity. Men you have essentially no psychological or honorable resemblance to, other than possibly in a physical sense. You arent one of us. Thats the problem. You arent a man.

Youre a male piece of spam.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Jello, have you switched hands yet?

Swapping thumbs.

...sucking on one while the other is in his butt. Then swapping thumbs. laugh

Lol, Bad picture, really bad picture!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Youre living in a lala dream land. You dont care if Trump colluded or not. You want him out by hook or crookedness. You cant let facts deny you. Your hero the zero said there was no way the Ruskies hacked the election.

Comey said they didnt change a vote.

Comey said he wasnt detoured on Flynn or the Ruskies collusion.

Comey said there was no evidence of collusion.

Clapper said there was no evidence of collusion.

Rogers said there was no evidence of collusion.

Collusion owns and controls your brain. Your brain is stuck in imaginary schitt, but stuck in chitt it is. You are too stupid to get a clue.

Unreal. I feel sorry for gutless, spineless, pos you.

I really doubt you will ever have the satisfaction of ever having been a man.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/19/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hardly conclusive, but this is interesting.

Stay strong, Flynn! crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/michael-flynn-cooperating-democrats/index.html

As I'm taking some pains to remind here, my issue with Trump et al is collusion. The obstruction stuff.... coverups... starts to get a bit witch-hunty for my tastes, though I reserve final judgement on that until we know more, of course. Collusion is utterly unacceptable to me as it should be to any red-blooded American. Obstruction... can be pretty political. Not real into a partisan witch hunt scenario. Anyway.

I do remain uberly confidant that collusion will be shown to have occurred. I think the intel guys have that in the bag but have been/are building a case around peripheral illegalities since, as has been pointed out, collusion in itself might not be illegal or might be hard to prosecute. This is why I was very specific in my offer to bet on this issue- which still stands- and where I think Jorge saw his "out"- that he thought, since he doesn't seem to really comprehend written words properly, that I was offering to bet that they'd be convicted of collusion. Doubt that. I'm saying collusion will "be shown", and then I would think that convictions will be for other facets of the whole shebang. However my offer to bet is about collusion and once more, lacking collusion, I agree with you guys that without it this WOULD BE a deep state witch hunt.

So we'll see. In the meantime, I'm still researching the correct way to teabag all y'all haters when it turns out I'm right and you are wrong. I've been looking at GIF's and so on to celebrate with on a thread where you guys can come to take your rightful medicine, as I'm sure you will, right guys? At any rate, I'm still open to suggestions on that front, and I'm willing to personalize the experience to match any perversions or previously-held preferences you might have when it comes to getting man-bagged. Just let me know. I'm a very considerate person and wish to humiliate you as politely as possible.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
whatever you consider is appropriate, Jello, will probably make us all laugh in disbelief. After all, you are the man.....or woman.....or whatever you are today.

Now you can go back into the closet and amuse yourself with both hands. Thanks for poking your empty head out. It's fun to watch it do weird things in the name of sanity. At least sanity as you see it.

Bye.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hardly conclusive, but this is interesting.

Stay strong, Flynn! crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/michael-flynn-cooperating-democrats/index.html

As I'm taking some pains to remind here, my issue with Trump et al is collusion. The obstruction stuff.... coverups... starts to get a bit witch-hunty for my tastes, though I reserve final judgement on that until we know more, of course. Collusion is utterly unacceptable to me as it should be to any red-blooded American. Obstruction... can be pretty political. Not real into a partisan witch hunt scenario. Anyway.

I do remain uberly confidant that collusion will be shown to have occurred. I think the intel guys have that in the bag but have been/are building a case around peripheral illegalities since, as has been pointed out, collusion in itself might not be illegal or might be hard to prosecute. This is why I was very specific in my offer to bet on this issue- which still stands- and where I think Jorge saw his "out"- that he thought, since he doesn't seem to really comprehend written words properly, that I was offering to bet that they'd be convicted of collusion. Doubt that. I'm saying collusion will "be shown", and then I would think that convictions will be for other facets of the whole shebang. However my offer to bet is about collusion and once more, lacking collusion, I agree with you guys that without it this WOULD BE a deep state witch hunt.

So we'll see. In the meantime, I'm still researching the correct way to teabag all y'all haters when it turns out I'm right and you are wrong. I've been looking at GIF's and so on to celebrate with on a thread where you guys can come to take your rightful medicine, as I'm sure you will, right guys? At any rate, I'm still open to suggestions on that front, and I'm willing to personalize the experience to match any perversions or previously-held preferences you might have when it comes to getting man-bagged. Just let me know. I'm a very considerate person and wish to humiliate you as politely as possible.

You still miss the point that Trump has 100% legal authority to end any investigation and a pardon anyone he wants. In that itself it is impossible for him to obstruct or collude. He's the boss.

"Stop investigating. I'll pardon anyone you convict," Any President has that authority. What don't you get about that?

You get it, but just are stirring the pot. You will get my thread to 1000 posts, so thanks for the milestone.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
989, hatari!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Finally get to comment on this now that I have an account (and was encouraged).

Jeff, do you think the democrats need to double down on abandoning the centrists, per Sally Kohn?

https://twitter.com/sallykohn/status/877350122018840576

Because they just went from 0-3 to 0-5 in special elections tonight that were all supposed to be "referendums" on Trump. Then the crowd at Handel's victory speech started chanting "Trump! Trump! Trump!"

I'm just saying things ain't looking great for your side. Do you see a way out in 2018? Or is Trump going to be booted from office leaving you guys with Hillary Pence?

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I knew you'd fit in here.... smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
So in the special elections, Trump was not repudiated. People ain't buying that DU lunacy. Stomach must gave an awful knot in it tonight if you hate Trump. Go ahead, continue to underestimate him and over estimate your moral and intellectual superiority. Play '18 and '20 wrong and the Dems will be a minority party for 30 years.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So in the special elections, Trump was not repudiated. People ain't buying that DU lunacy. Stomach must gave an awful knot in it tonight if you hate Trump. Go ahead, continue to underestimate him and over estimate your moral and intellectual superiority. Play '18 and '20 wrong and the Dems will be a minority party for 30 years.

Nothing wrong with keeping the LibTurd party in the minority!
As a matter of fact MAGA is right on
But that presupposes a Bigger fact that to have MAGA we First have to
TOCB !
Take
Our
Country
Back !!!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope somebody takes this thread and shoves it up jeffobama's often-abused rectal orifice..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I hope somebody takes this thread and shoves it up jeffobama's often-abused rectal orifice..

No!!! He'd probably like that and come slobbering back for more.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I want him to make the 1000 post on this thread. He has made it possible.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PrezCamacho
Finally get to comment on this now that I have an account (and was encouraged).

Jeff, do you think the democrats need to double down on abandoning the centrists, per Sally Kohn?

https://twitter.com/sallykohn/status/877350122018840576

Because they just went from 0-3 to 0-5 in special elections tonight that were all supposed to be "referendums" on Trump. Then the crowd at Handel's victory speech started chanting "Trump! Trump! Trump!"

I'm just saying things ain't looking great for your side. Do you see a way out in 2018? Or is Trump going to be booted from office leaving you guys with Hillary Pence?

I keep seeing Alan Dershowitz speaking of late[more like shaking his damned head] about his party. Anyone with half a brain can see that the D's are circling the drain. They have completely left the 'centrists' by the wayside as they continue their journey to the far left, their supposed Utopia.
And on top of all of this they want demand that Trump be gone which would leave a much more right leaning POTUS in place.

God I can only hope they continue down this path.......to extinction.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I want him to make the 1000 post on this thread. He has made it possible.

This is Post 998

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I predict they will go far Left in 2020, lose again badly and regroup behind a Bill Clinton-esque moderate sounding Progressive that will bring the rhetoric down and act "reasonable" and will make the "World love us again". Obama did that and was wildly successful in getting elected and a total flop in leadership. If the Dems find this Bill Clinton type, they will take the WH in 2024, but not both houses of Congress. You saw it here first. America changes the Party in the WH every 8 years with regularity. Barring complete economic chaos, Trump not only survives, but gets re-elected. That will send the Far Left of Dem Party into a catatonic state.

Page 50 of 165 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,325
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.