Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Hi Guys,

Just getting back from vacation and some good news popped up. OL did another test and the TRACT Tekoa got some great ratings. I know not everyone is favorable of their reviews, but its great to see some of the newer companies, especially TRACT, getting some attention and accolades. Link to the review below.

OL's best scopes of 2017

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 06/12/17.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
GB1

N
NTG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Interesting. OL plays to a certain crowd. I know I can't justify $2000+ for optics and $3000+ for the rifle, but some can apparently or OL wouldn't keep putting them in the rag. Thanks for the link.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Congratulations! Mule Deer reviewed the Toric scope in the newest issue of Guns and seemed to like it. Did y'all send him a bino to review as well?

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by NTG
Interesting. OL plays to a certain crowd. I know I can't justify $2000+ for optics and $3000+ for the rifle, but some can apparently or OL wouldn't keep putting them in the rag. Thanks for the link.

I worked at Opticsplanet for a good little stint and we sold quite a bit of the $1500+ optics. However, those sales weren't even a blip on the map compared to the sub $1000 optic sales.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by RevMike
Congratulations! Mule Deer reviewed the Toric scope in the newest issue of Guns and seemed to like it. Did y'all send him a bino to review as well?

Hi Mike,

I believe he will be reviewing a Toric Bino as well.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Outstanding!

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
N
NTG Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I should have added that I appreciate Tract offering optics a "commoner" can swing. Kudos!

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by NTG
I should have added that I appreciate Tract offering optics a "commoner" can swing. Kudos!

Thanks NTG! Wheels are turning here and we have some new products coming out end of this year as well!

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
A sub 26 oz scope with 25x magnification and 50mm bell with a Mil based and Moa based reticle (no bdc, no bdc, no bdc) that tracks 100% and you will own the market.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Build something about like the SWFA 3-9 (~20 ounce, mil/mil) with a low profile covered windage turret and zero stop elevation, and ~3.75" of eye relief........that most importantly stays in line and tracks correctly, and you will sell a bunch.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Build something about like the SWFA 3-9 (~20 ounce, mil/mil) with a low profile covered windage turret and zero stop elevation, and ~3.75" of eye relief........that most importantly stays in line and tracks correctly, and you will sell a bunch.

I'd be down with this, to include a illumination and I'd sell a bunch of my stuff.

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by NTG

Thanks NTG! Wheels are turning here and we have some new products coming out end of this year as well!

I am excitedly waiting.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by jsthntn247
A sub 26 oz scope with 25x magnification and 50mm bell with a Mil based and Moa based reticle (no bdc, no bdc, no bdc) that tracks 100% and you will own the market.

May be something very close to that on the not too far horizon... whistle

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Appreciate the comment. We do have the majority of that covered and possibly soon, that matched reticle to turret... wink

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by jsthntn247

May be something very close to that on the not too far horizon... whistle

Great, that would fit the bill nicely for a long range hunting scope that could be used for tactical as well. Not sure what reticles your looking at offering but the Kahles skmr 3 and the Minox Mr4 are overwhelmingly the most popular that I hear shooters say because of the open center dot which allows for precise aiming. I have a Athlon Cronus on my tac/hunting rig and while the glass is good and it tracks correctly, I have problems on small targets and deer at distance because the cross hair is too thick. Do what you want, just throwing that out there.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 70 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,476
Posts18,451,812
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.