Campfire Tracker
F
.... take a look:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Accompanied by his wife, Patrice Failor.

I wonder what he was doing there ??? Hmmm .....

I have a hunch that Trump's words will be prophetic:

[Linked Image]

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I would think the NYT would have direct deposit.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I find myself without words. How ridiculous it is now, that which passes for acceptable. We will end up having to live through a catharsis to fix what these power brokers have done. Maybe we won't all even survive it. Shame.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gives a new meaning to the phrase "old lady".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gray Lady

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This egocentric fool thinks that he is Robert Redford in Three Days of the Condor, telling the story of nasty CIA hits to the NY Times.
Mr. Comey: That movie was fiction.
You yourself have a story that is not nearly so dramatic, yours is the story of a politically obsessed FBI Chief who sold his agency out to favor Hillary during the election. Later, to try to bring down a Republican president, you broke federal law.

Please get over yourself.
It will be OK, Mr. Comey, you have a nice career lined up at MSNBC. You will probably get a one hour show and make $3 million a year.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I would think the NYT would have direct deposit.

Cash is harder to trace, but you'd think he'd send an assistant or courier....

In other Comey news: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...w-james-comey-leaked-while-fbi-director/

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by ftbt

I have a hunch that Trump's words will be prophetic:

[Linked Image]

The guy wields his Twitter account like a broadsword against his enemies and yet there are some here who want him to stay off Twitter because #PussyHurt or #CruzBooger or I don't know why.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
I think I figured it out: No doubt, nature called while he and his wife were out shopping. You know how hard it is to find a public convenience in NY, let alone a clean one ..... So he just popped into the NYT for a leak.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think I figured it out: No doubt, nature called while he and his wife were out shopping. You know how hard it is to find a public convenience in NY, let alone a clean one ..... So he just popped into the NYT for a leak.

Hahaha, right? He better have a good story (and hope there's no secret "tapes").

There's no good reason for the recently fired former FBI director to be at the NYT HQ. None. Especially considering he testified under oath he (indirectly) leaked the story about his dinner with Trump to the Times and as the headline on Breitbart right now is saying, it would appear he leaked other times as well.

Why he didn't do the CYA meeting via phone instead of in person is intriguing. Lawyers....

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

HA!! Trying to get sundance's opinion on this and one of the commenters thought the same thing about Comey needing to take a piss.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...s-comey-spotted-entering-new-york-times/

[Linked Image]

Last edited by bigfish9684; 06/22/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Well ... if he didn't stop in at the NYT to take a leak, maybe it was to renew the for sale ad for his Connecticut mansion that he has been trying to sell since 2015 ... probably reducing the price again.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Weinstein-t-unload-3-million-estate.html

Here is an interesting quote from the above article:

"The Comeys sent two of their children to one of the most prestigious private schools on the east coast, Greens Farms Academy in Westport – a stone's throw from their home, and the same school where Martha Stewart sent her daughter, Lexi.

At the school's 90th commencement in June 2015, the FBI director gave the keynote address, as a suspicious drone flew overhead. He said it didn't belong to the bureau.

He told the graduates that one of the four keys to success was 'effective communications'- ironically, one of the areas he's being most criticized for today ... "

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Well of course, the former director of one of the most secretive intelligence gathering organizations in the world, is going to walk right into the NY Times, in NYC, (where no one sees anything) in broad daylight, and collect his payment for leaking on Trump? Yup. Sounds about right. JFC.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well ... if he didn't stop in at the NYT to take a leak, maybe it was to renew the for sale ad for his Connecticut mansion that he has been trying to sell since 2015 ... probably reducing the price again.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Weinstein-t-unload-3-million-estate.html

Here is an interesting quote from the above article:

"The Comeys sent two of their children to one of the most prestigious private schools on the east coast, Greens Farms Academy in Westport – a stone's throw from their home, and the same school where Martha Stewart sent her daughter, Lexi.

At the school's 90th commencement in June 2015, the FBI director gave the keynote address, as a suspicious drone flew overhead. He said it didn't belong to the bureau.

He told the graduates that one of the four keys to success was 'effective communications'- ironically, one of the areas he's being most criticized for today ... "

Hmmm... the Martha Stewart mention triggered a synapse in my brain: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/06/comey-vindictive-in-prosecuting-martha-stewart-lets-clinton-slide/

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Probably renewing his online subscription in person. He doesn't trust the servers so he goes in person once a year with the help of a gray haired lesbian.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tommyd53
Well of course, the former director of one of the most secretive intelligence gathering organizations in the world, is going to walk right into the NY Times, in NYC, (where no one sees anything) in broad daylight, and collect his payment for leaking on Trump? Yup. Sounds about right. JFC.

Jesus you're a fugging moron. And since you're a moron, let me help you out: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

noun
sar·casm \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
Definition of sarcasm
: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b : the use or language of sarcasm

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Probably renewing his online subscription in person. He doesn't trust the servers so he goes in person once a year with the help of a gray haired lesbian.

Fugg man! You're gonna make tommyd53's head 'splode!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Please keep sending your cherries, eastward. They are so good.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Originally Posted by tommyd53
Please keep sending your cherries, eastward. They are so good.

Also, Bigfish, leave the weed out of your shipment of the cherries. Lots of stoners here, no need for any left coast dope here. Do you ever think of giving it up? Let me know. I can help.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by viking
Gives a new meaning to the phrase "old lady".

I thought it was his mother.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 7 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 741 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.