Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I very much doubt the MSM will ever turn on the Dems. They are one in the same. The propaganda division for the left.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by 325Abn
I'm wondering if 'ol Schidty O DID know about it, but thought the Ruskies were gonna help hildabeast instead....
Probably. There's really only 2 scenarios that work for Russia's interests - 1) Help Hillary and Dems because they are proven business partners or 2) Cause chaos in US government in order to distract attention and energy away from more important Russian interests, such as Ukraine.

Not just the Ukraine. Mr. Obama gave Iran 400 billion dollars. Russia has an unemployment problem too. 400 billion will buy a whole lot of Russian arms and ammunition. It will pay for a whole lot of weapons research and development. It will put a whole lot of folks back to work. I'm sure Mr. Putin will siphon off his fair share of the 400 billion as well. It's not just diverting our attention but someday all of those weapons will be pointed in ONE direction. At Israel.

Israel is going to lose the next war because they will be out numbered and out gunned. Mr. Obama and Vladimir via Iran has seen to that. We are a witness to the rebirth of the Persian empire. It's not going to end pretty for some folks. That thing about not getting along, it was all a diversion. They knew what they were doing and where this was going.

Our own Mr. Obama will be setting back saying "did I do that"?

You know damn well he did.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I think I rember reading somewhere that Israel doesn't loose.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by viking
I think I rember reading somewhere that Israel doesn't loose.

Good luck with that. The moslems took over Israel after the Crusaders were forced out, sold out and destroyed by the progressive French. It has happened before. It can happen again.

The whole Russian thing has been a diversion for years to get the money back to Iran and for Russia to sell them arms. None of this was an accident or happen stance. Trump offers real hope to Israel and that does not fall with the plans the Iranians, Obama and the Russians had for Israel. I can see why the deep state is fighting Mr. Trump so hard. The deep state (shadow government of Obama) hates Israel as bad as the Iranians.

Let's all hope I'm wrong.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I am not a bible scholar by any means, but I was referring to the Battle of Armageddon.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm talking about demise of the Crusaders that lead to King Solomon's temple being destroyed and the current Mosque being built in it's place. Now known as the Temple on the mount. The Jews have been pushed out before and if Iran and the rest of the Moslem world get's it's way, no jew will occupy the middle east.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount

kwg

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
If
Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm talking about demise of the Crusaders that lead to King Solomon's temple being destroyed and the current Mosque being built in it's place. Now known as the Temple on the mount. The Jews have been pushed out before and if Iran and the rest of the Moslem world get's it's way, no jew will occupy the middle east.

kwg

Or maybe, if they get their way no Jew or Gentile will be breathing.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
If
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Or maybe, if they get their way no Jew or Gentile will be breathing.

Logical assumption.

kwg

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1337Fungi, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,321
Posts18,468,449
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.