-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have taken a real liking to my Glock 32 .357 SIG and need recommendations for a good concealed carry holster.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

GB1

R
RJM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The DeSantis Speed Scabbard is what I have for my Glock 19, 1911s and most 3-4" DA revolvers... Not overly expensive, $45-55.00 and readily available.

Can be worn straight drop or forward FBI cant...

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJM
The DeSantis Speed Scabbard is what I have for my Glock 19, 1911s and most 3-4" DA revolvers... Not overly expensive, $45-55.00 and readily available.

Can be worn straight drop or forward FBI cant...

Bob

Just looked those up. Good looking holster. Thanks for the information.

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
I have taken a real liking to my Glock 32 .357 SIG and need recommendations for a good concealed carry holster.

For IWB, I have settled on the El Paso Saddlery C-Force.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I took RJMs suggestion on the Speed Scabbard for OWB and like them. The Sparks SS II in horsehide has been good for the G32. I found one barely used and am glad I sprang for it. I picked up a similarly unused Kelley for my Commander and it's very comfortable.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks. I will check those out too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Glock 32 is my all time favorite carry gun. Mine is super accurate and Uber reliable. I've also killed several large feral hogs with it, and lots of varmints.
For belt carry I use and prefer a Galco Concealable, and for inside the pants I prefere the Galco King Tuk. The Desantis Speed Scabbard mentioned by RJM is also a good option.

I've also used a Galco SOB quite a bit for hunting so my rifle doesn't bang against my GLOCK and make too much notice while walking or still hunting. But it totally sucks for sitting in a chair or driving the pickup.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The Glock 32 is my all time favorite carry gun. Mine is super accurate and Uber reliable. I've also killed several large feral hogs with it, and lots of varmints.
For belt carry I use and prefer a Galco Concealable, and for inside the pants I prefere the Galco King Tuk. The Desantis Speed Scabbard mentioned by RJM is also a good option.

I've also used a Galco SOB quite a bit for hunting so my rifle doesn't bang against my GLOCK and make too much notice while walking or still hunting. But it totally sucks for sitting in a chair or driving the pickup.

Thanks I will take a look at these also.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I also carry a Glock 32. For OWB I am using a Simply Rugged CID slide, and it works great. I find it holds the gun closer to my body than the other OWB holsters I tried.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,411 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.