Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Catholic Priest Has HIV and RAPED 30 Children – How The Church Handled It Will PISS YOU OFF!

Folks, this is such a disgrace.

The priest, Jose Garcia Ataulfo admitted to assaulting the girls.

The victims, from to 5 to 10-year-old live in Mexico.

The Catholic Church decided to acquit the HIV-infected priest.

According to a bombshell report, which appeared in the Spanish-language news site Urgente24.com, the priest, Jose Garcia Ataulfo, was absolved of any wrongdoing by the Archdiocese of Mexico.

Ataulfo has admitted to sexually assaulting indigenous young girls from Oaxaca, a state in southern Mexico known for its large indigenous population.
The priest has yet to face any criminal charges, most likely due to the significant influence that the Catholic Church wields in Mexico, particularly in areas populated by indigenous ethnic groups.

According to Urgente24.com, only two of the over two dozen rape victims have come forward to denounce the acquittal.

The mother of one of the victims reportedly sought a meeting with Pope Francis in the Vatican, but was rebuffed
Sexual abuse of minors by priests – and the subsequent cover-ups by bishops and other Church officials – have been widespread in many countries, including the United States.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
link ?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Prove it:

Bill Donohue comments on a bogus story about a Mexican priest that is being ignored by the mainstream media:

The blogosphere lit up this week with headlines blaring that the Catholic Church in Mexico has exonerated an HIV-infected priest who admitted to raping 30 young girls between the ages of 5 and 10.

There was just one problem: According to the Archdiocese of Mexico, this priest doesn’t even exist! “There is no record of such a minister,” the Archdiocese attests. Even militant atheist blogger Hemant Mehta acknowledges that with no police reports, no victims going public, not even a photo of this priest, “there’s no reason to think this is true.”

So what we have here is a blatant attempt to smear the Catholic Church with the most vicious of lies. Why? The Archdiocese of Mexico suggests that supporters of same-sex marriage in Mexico are behind it, as they had recently threatened to plant damaging stories about the Church in retaliation for its opposition to a gay marriage initiative.

That seems like a pretty big story in itself. Yet the mainstream media have completely buried it.

Imagine if the opposite had happened—if the Catholic Church had published malicious lies about supporters of same-sex marriage. There would hardly be a newspaper, broadcast outlet or online media site in America that would not have led with the story. But when the Catholic Church is the target of such vicious lies, they summarily ignore it. Their silence tells us all we need to know about media bias against the Church."

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...llegedly-abused-minors-even-exist-95510/

http://www.catholicleague.org/lies-about-rapist-mexican-priest-go-viral/

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Good to see you're still a f*cking idiot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

There was just one problem: According to the Archdiocese of Mexico, this priest doesn’t even exist! “There is no record of such a minister,”

Don't let that get in the way of a good internet rant. It's not enough to rant about all the real-life stuff going on, we must continue to comb obscure unknown websites and "news services" to find more stuff to be pissed about. I for one am outraged.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This doesn't comport with the vast majority of reports about abusive Catholic priests,since most of those priests were homosexuals.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm surprised this isn't on CNN. smirk

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good to see you're still a f*cking idiot.

I thank you Steelhead for standing up for truth and justice. If one does wrong you have to pay the piper but if being wrong we need to stand up for you.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh my people posting fake news to further aggrieved agendas? When will it ever end.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

There was just one problem: According to the Archdiocese of Mexico, this priest doesn’t even exist! “There is no record of such a minister,”

Don't let that get in the way of a good internet rant. It's not enough to rant about all the real-life stuff going on, we must continue to comb obscure unknown websites and "news services" to find more stuff to be pissed about. I for one am outraged.

As I have noted previously, it is an odd hobby.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by smokepole

As I have noted previously, it is an odd hobby.

Odd, and strangely popular.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
30 seconds of perusing the en-volve web site tells you all you need to know about the the linked source. Can you spell National Enquirer boys and girls???

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
804 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 81 invisible), 3,193 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,714
Posts18,400,344
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.