Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Cheer up..everyone "knows" a Cutter,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

EPIC Hilarity Points awarded,for trying to convince yourself,that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you cain't even remember the last time you were Outdoors?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

elkchunt,

Oh my...you really are lettin' that POS 460 breathe...she'sgotta be cracklin' along at a full 2300fps or so. Congratulations?!?

This stuff is all "new" to me,as you "lucky" kchunts really get to see it all,with your "hard charging". LAUGHING!

Now in fairness,I've only shot (1) MK V to death and that was in 378,but admittedly I wasn't in Holly Hobbie Powder Puff Mode either. Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

Set lugs back(grossly excessive headspace with Factory Fodder,to the tune of losing primers),stock cracked,trigger wouldn't work and it was simply a typical MK V piece of fhuqking schit. To their credit,they made it new and I invested another $.99 in it,with a NIB "For Sale" sign. Hint. Laughing!

Typical primer rodeo.

[Linked Image]

Art had some fair ideas.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now were I "enthralled" with pedestrian performance and as afeared of recoil as you,I'd simply gun a 700 based Lott,eek the extra round count in mag capacity and lose some barrel length. Not that it ain't funnier than fhuqk,that you gotta pull spark plugs,to drive sumptin' offa da' lot. LAUGHING!

GOOD talk,but don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and yet again corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for trying soooooooooooooooo hard.

Laughing!................

JudLady,

You'll haveta pardon my catching welllllllll over 1000 Salmonids a year and seeing more Critters in a day,than you have in your "Life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Never ain't not funnier than fhuqk,for the Peckerpole Princess to flail her Pom-Pom's from the sidelines and fuss in sucha manner. Cheer up...everyone "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat. Kudos on your ass sucking ability and penchant to panhandle,so you can ride bitch. At least Imagination,Pretend and Plagiarism are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Got gypped by Bartlein this morning,as I was hoping that they had a remaining special run 10/22 pre-fit on the shelf. No joy. Did manage to get through to Harrrell and he said he could have my Annie 54 1808 'tuner out today,so should be testing Lots by the weekend. Google it all and then nod your head,like you "understand". Best get another 6 Kreedmire spout coming too,but cain't decide to go Chassis Bitch,Gel Coat Bitch or SuperSleeper. I always wanted to try sumptin' in 6mm.

Thoughts? At least you can afford to read about it. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Prolly should rattle Greg's chains and try to con him into building me a 22 Grendel no-turn 1-7" boltgun for Lapooey hulls and AR-15 DBM magfed 75 ELD Smooches. Too many projects and only 6 months of vacation a year,to do it.

Bless your heart,

Laughing!....................

Snatchtwan,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that nobody can "insult" you Stupid Fhuqks nearly as you can...by simply doing your BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Use your Imagination to Pretend that you don't hang on my every word and gawk my every splendid pixel. Chant in the mirror,"I could too","I could too!"...it really "works" GREAT for the rest of The Do NOTHING Gang too. Hint. Laughing!

'Nother for "your" album,though front lit. Google it ad then nod your head. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Check out all the 4 foot stumps in that pic. smile

[Linked Image].

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
With all due respect big slouch, that's about like looking at angus beef.... it is funny you are so horned up by mangy bou.... Laffin

It's kinda cute

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Damn nice bull..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub

[Linked Image].

New Cover for Village People album?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

So do I, I hear liar Larry is fresh outta boobs.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

[Linked Image].

Congratulations?!

Laughing!
Hint!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Why does stick put colored tape on his scopes and rifles ? That is very odd and unusual.

Also some pics of his ammo and other things. What is the reason for all of that ?

He's a 4ft tall meth head with a single digit IQ, that's why .

Laughing.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Walk softly and carry a big stick. Stick is winning this battle. Attaboy!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sure is! He is Winning 'everyone thinks I'm a douche canoe' trophy

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I really don't think there is a winner in these threads. One side doesn't care what the other side cares or does, and vice versa.Thus, these threads will never change anyone's mind, I don't think. But, for someone like me, I read it for the entertainment value and the nice pictures I get to see!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS it's as close as you'll ever get.

Purty slow day and the new 6 Kreedmire won't quite come around. I reckon the formed Alpha's will shine a smidge,when loaded on the next round. Pun be intended.

Fhuqking wind weren't doing no favors this evening and my schit kept sailing away. Wasn't even draggin' the shutter here,as I had 'er pinned to better than 5x focal length,ala AI Servo,highspeed drive,spot metering,exposure lock,back button focus and the sweet sound of a FF Canon 1D-Series body mashin' pixels. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Still purty sweet on the 6BR chambering with 105's/8's and though I've gots me a couple,I prolly need another. Not too horrid,for the 200yd line,given conditions.

[Linked Image]

Shot through more than a few weather changes,with the wind really switching things up. Couldn't get out much past the 1400yd line.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not many minutes ago,it weren't horrid in the back yard.

[Linked Image]

As an aside...were you ever able to "remember" the last time you drug your kchunt offa the fhuqking couch and went Outdoors? Didn't think so. Mebbe next year?!? LAUGHING!.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" to poke them Splendid Pixels in "your" album.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

JudLady,

I get to see/do it all. Be sure and TRY to convince yourself that you ain't glued to my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as you correlate how many times you think of me a day...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

FenceRaider,

You be sure to spill your guts,the first time you get outside a High Fence "Hunt"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SnatchWhine,

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot. Congratulations?!?

DubyaDubyaDubyaDotPretend That You "Could too" DotCom

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it,as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...so don't go spookin' the hole.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

LAUGHING!..............

Dre',

No need to perpetually reiterate,that besides being an Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore. LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Shooter,

Facts is facts and FACT is...when it's all said and done,The Do NOTHING Gang will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more,than they done. I concur,in that there ain't nothing funnier,than Drooling DUMB Fhuqks doing their best and rest assured,they are REALLY fhuqking TRYING. Laughing!

Pulled the trigger on a Canon 300mm F/2.8 IS yesterday,along with a 1.4X III and had it overnighted(because schit like that cracks me up). Needless to say,it didn't arrive today.(grin) Anywhoo...I reckon it'll meld nicely on an APS-H sensor and I'm looking forward to setting it aboard the 1D4. Colors/IQ and AF oughtta play nicely together. Only threw a FF sensored 1D-Series in the crummy today and gunned the Siggy 35mm ART expressly. Nice to be able to Bokeh Bitch a scene,if so desired. Am expecting another shipment of ELD's and a coupla triggers too.

Whattya' reckon The Do NOTHING Gang will come "close" to "doing" tomorrow and with what wares they "nearly" got to "use"?!? LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Film at 11:00.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Go stick, it's your birthday, it's your 🎈

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SuperKchunt,

How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS it's as close as you'll ever get.

Purty slow day and the new 6 Kreedmire won't quite come around. I reckon the formed Alpha's will shine a smidge,when loaded on the next round. Pun be intended.

Fhuqking wind weren't doing no favors this evening and my schit kept sailing away. Wasn't even draggin' the shutter here,as I had 'er pinned to better than 5x focal length,ala AI Servo,highspeed drive,spot metering,exposure lock,back button focus and the sweet sound of a FF Canon 1D-Series body mashin' pixels. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Still purty sweet on the 6BR chambering with 105's/8's and though I've gots me a couple,I prolly need another. Not too horrid,for the 200yd line,given conditions.

[Linked Image]

Shot through more than a few weather changes,with the wind really switching things up. Couldn't get out much past the 1400yd line.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not many minutes ago,it weren't horrid in the back yard.

[Linked Image]

As an aside...were you ever able to "remember" the last time you drug your kchunt offa the fhuqking couch and went Outdoors? Didn't think so. Mebbe next year?!? LAUGHING!.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" to poke them Splendid Pixels in "your" album.

Bless your heart.

JudLady,

I get to see/do it all. Be sure and TRY to convince yourself that you ain't glued to my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as you correlate how many times you think of me a day...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

FenceRaider,

You be sure to spill your guts,the first time you get outside a High Fence "Hunt"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SnatchWhine,

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot. Congratulations?!?

DubyaDubyaDubyaDotPretend That You "Could too" DotCom

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it,as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...so don't go spookin' the hole.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

LAUGHING!..............

Dre',

No need to perpetually reiterate,that besides being an Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore. LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Shooter,

Facts is facts and FACT is...when it's all said and done,The Do NOTHING Gang will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more,than they done. I concur,in that there ain't nothing funnier,than Drooling DUMB Fhuqks doing their best and rest assured,they are REALLY fhuqking TRYING. Laughing!

Pulled the trigger on a Canon 300mm F/2.8 IS yesterday,along with a 1.4X III and had it overnighted(because schit like that cracks me up). Needless to say,it didn't arrive today.(grin) Anywhoo...I reckon it'll meld nicely on an APS-H sensor and I'm looking forward to setting it aboard the 1D4. Colors/IQ and AF oughtta play nicely together. Only threw a FF sensored 1D-Series in the crummy today and gunned the Siggy 35mm ART expressly. Nice to be able to Bokeh Bitch a scene,if so desired. Am expecting another shipment of ELD's and a coupla triggers too.

Whattya' reckon The Do NOTHING Gang will come "close" to "doing" tomorrow and with what wares they "nearly" got to "use"?!? LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Film at 11:00.

If "doing it all" consists of living in squander on a rez that stinks like low tide,hunting 80lb deer, and shootin kelp fed bear, you do hold the title... Congradulations????

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...

Good on you to recognize yourself in my previous pic post.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SuperKchunt,

WTF did you just write?

I'm a new guy here and I'm trying to learn how to kill scheit.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

laugh

Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 71 invisible), 2,700 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,688
Posts18,399,775
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.