Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 33 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 32 33
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkkchunt,

270gr FS ala 375 H&H Ackley Improved and though despite being inserted in the Southern end of a Northbound victim...for all I know the boolit is still going. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing! Though there's no slighting how splendid your pixels are. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

What were the "odds",that you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again?!? I never can decide upon which is fhuqking funnier,your Amazing CLUELESSNESS or the fact that you are an absolute Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Don't forget you "can't read this",nor eyefhuqk my Splendid Pixels either. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...please do not go aspookin' the hole.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

JudLady,

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Weather has been a touch rugged and fhuqking with my Mail,but most is up to speed now. Was fretting triggers and most have arrived,but there's another POS Jewell enroute,if only because it's been a spell since I puked one. The Double Ounce Shilen's are tough to whoop and a bunch tougher. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Don't forget to glue settings. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up..I glue lock nuts too. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

The 300 Magnum finally arrived and though the Mail done it's container no favors,the innards are beyond pristine. Prolly a good thang,that I'd forgotten that I had a LowePro AW II setting around,as it'll easily digest the works,though I won't be pissed if my Don Zeck objective cap arrives and I can toss the OEM attempt at same,offa fhuqking cliff. Best restart Google and nod your rubber neck again. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt and don't "forget"...everyone knows a Cutter! Hopefully beer goes on Sale for you again,so you can get lippy,you Magnificenty WHINING Kchunt and you can suck enough ass to ride Bitch in someone else's boat. Pretty "EXCITING" stuff(for you). Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to chime in,should your kchunt leave the couch this year...you "hard charging" "lucky" kchunt you. Were it not for Imagination,Pretend and Plagiarism,you'd not have a single fhuqking move. But do them thangs,you are doing "great". LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'head,

You be SURE to pinpoint any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll happily use lesser ones for you. Didn't take you long to learn how to plagiarize. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing fhuqking funnier than the Kalifornia version of anything,is the fhuqking Texas Version. Born in Texas and double dippin',ain'tcha?!?

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Holy fugk.

Stick has me crying in this thread.

"FenceRaider" LMAO.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Stick is taking it to their arses.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
I really don't think there is a winner in these threads. One side doesn't care what the other side cares or does, and vice versa.Thus, these threads will never change anyone's mind, I don't think. But, for someone like me, I read it for the entertainment value and the nice pictures I get to see!

it is never about changing the mind of the one you are arguing with, it's about all that read but do not participate. Yep everyone picks a side, thus a winner.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
that $3,000 piece of image-stabilized canon L glass might can get the shake out of some of those longer animal shots ...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Holy fugk.

Stick has me crying in this thread.

"FenceRaider" LMAO.

Dave

I'd be crying too if I were too stupid to know the difference between barbed wire and high fences......

[Linked Image]

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Leave it to the resident suckass the talk about "taking it in the ass".... haha

Why is it it's always the no killin sumbitchs that are enamoured Liar Larry?? Dreams of kelp fed bears laying on the beach?

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'flave,

Do NOT underestimate the "Sweet Satisfactions" of a Texas Fence "Hunt" and the "hard chargers" TRYING to extoll the "virtues" of same. Them hand held "pursuits" are VERY "demanding"...especially in regards to rifles,boolits,scopes,binos and the like. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

Elkchunt,

Let's trade rifles for a coupla days and rest assured,I'll flog on the fhuqking piece of schit and then you can FINALLY say you've got something that has been used. That chunka' lumber is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. But cheer up,you're a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit too. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'doors,

One only needs to pay slack on the rope and let the STUPID Fhuqks try.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'475,

Facts is always facts and The Do Nothing Gang finds them constants,more than just a touch disconcerting.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'308,

A 300 Magnum is purty handy on Critters. Light has been tough and either outright schit or harsh.

Can still sneak in a Toe Scratch though.(grin)

[Linked Image]

F/2.8 compresses things nicely and 300 Mag Bokeh do not suck,even in schit light.

[Linked Image]

I'm purty fortunate,in that I can drag a shutter and hold it like a rock from the hind legs. Don't hurt my abilities with a Pistole either.(grin)

Might chase Critters this evening,if I don't get sidetracked.

Film at 11:00...............

FenceRaider,

Only a City Slickin' Pavement Poundin' Texan,would so vehemently try to "justify" her fences for "Hunting". All hat and NO ranch ain'tcha'. Congratulations?!?

Were you to ever step outside in the real Outdoors,it's take but a single revolution,for you to need to shoot flares and call for a RESCUE...you AMAZINGLY Inept Whining DUMB Fhuqk. Don't "forget" you "can't read this" either,due your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

JudLady,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You be CERTAIN to keep trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",as you set on the couch and rattle your Pom-Pom's. Rifle Deer Season opens in (7) days,just so you can work on some Fresh Whine and concoct more Excuses. Laughing!

The weather simmered and some Mail arrived.

Be nice to poke an eyepiece on one of my FF 1D-Series bodies,that cough one loose on a Cast & Blast.

[Linked Image]

Yep...nice. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ol' Harrell took care of me and knocked 'er outta da' park,both in machining tolerance accuracy and haste. Trouble is,there's only (500) setting on the unit,so choices is few. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice to see the Don Zeck cap made it too and though 300 Mag windshields can be replaced,it ain't sumptin' one wishes to trash on purpose. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now I's gotta go re-gun some Agg's and come-ups,to see WTF. As an aside,you never did mention your High Zoot 22LR setup(s),that "taught" you so "much" about what a Skookum Platform can do. At least everyone "knows" a Cutter and if you suck enough ass,you just might get to ride Bitch in someone else's boat. Here's to your BEST and just how fhuqking HILARIOUS that much stupid stack in one heap is.

Your doing "GREAT" their Toots.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Now swing for the fences and regale "us" on how the keep a mudshark around???.... you lucky bitch.... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Why is it it's always the no killin sumbitchs that are enamoured Liar Larry?? Dreams of kelp fed bears laying on the beach?

Why be so offended?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Never heard of swiPt A frame bullets.
quote=elkhunternm][Linked Image][/quote]

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
New bullet,just came out in the last couple months.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
An observer can learn a lot of things around this joint.
Among the most obvious and immediately evident to anyone, is how big my schlong is and how ALL women want it.

You can quote me.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Why be so offended?

Why not

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The city slicks is enamoured!!! Eeeeeewwww that lucky alaskan living on a Indian Rez, shooting kell fed bears and filling (4) buck tags in 6 months!!!! God damn idiots simply don't know any better..... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Always any good stand locations scouted out for the fall yet?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I learned that the 243ai loves 105 with 42 grains of h414. At a aics 2.752". Shots fuuuuuuckkknn good.
Also had to move the ramp on the aics "mdt" .25" forward to accommodate the taper of the AI case.

T no need repeating that is on every chitter wall between Portland and the Great Lakes.

Last edited by fredIII; 07/17/17.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hamster had a rock fall on it, sob bit baby goooo.

Page 17 of 33 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (10Glocks, 11point, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 117LBS, 91 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,872
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.