Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the Supreme court has upheld that police interviews of a minor without the presence of consent of a legal guardian or attorney are inadmissible.
that being said the child was could not have been legally mirandized.
In short, the department should be sued and said "officer" dismissed summarily.
That's the only way to end stupid chit like this.

Sue the school, the department, the cop and the teacher.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good Lord!

What a bunch of fugging lunatics!

Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy

While I completely agree with your thoughts on the allergy angle, I do have to point out that there is no better way to ruin brownies (or fudge) than to stick walnuts or pecans in them. This is not only a matter of taste, but also addresses the fact that there never has been, nor will be, any such addition that did not include bits of the shell of either species.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, technically NJ but sad to say it is Philly area nonsense (just across the river). What a mess - the adults/parents and folks who ran government and schools when we were kids there in the 40s and 50s were so far above such politically correct stupidity that it's difficult to imagine the transformation to that. Any PD or school official so irrational as to do such a thing back then would have gotten a triple earful of scorn and disdain from just about everyone in the community - for months. Most of the population then were hard-working serious people - many were immigrant families - and none would not have let go of that one. As an example, immediate and no-nonsense knowledgeable response is how the Philly sports fans got their great rep. It is almost impossible to believe that a PD would take such a position and enter into such a deal with "progressive" idiots. Shameful.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
the Supreme court has upheld that police interviews of a minor without the presence of consent of a legal guardian or attorney are inadmissible.

To which Supreme Court are you referring?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like everyone involved needs a brownie.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Sad!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy

While I completely agree with your thoughts on the allergy angle, I do have to point out that there is no better way to ruin brownies (or fudge) than to stick walnuts or pecans in them. This is not only a matter of taste, but also addresses the fact that there never has been, nor will be, any such addition that did not include bits of the shell of either species.

And people say I'm a hardass about ice not belonging in sipping whisk(e)y. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I suppose he was being n i g g a r d l y with his brownies! He should have shared with classmates!

😂😂😂

I see what you did there........ grin

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/17/17.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

http://www.njpen.com/collingswood-s...-in-controversy-refine-discipline-roles/

The Collingswood school district is no longer expected to refer universally its discipline issues to local police for investigation, except in dealing with “the most serious of crimes,” according to a joint letter issued today by local law enforcement, government, school representatives, and the Office of the Camden County Prosecutor (CCPO).

The school district will continue to follow the statewide Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) outlined by the New Jersey Department of Education and Office of the Attorney General for such instances, but “in all other matters, school officials have complete authority to exercise their discretion” under the rules of the MoA “before deciding to report the matter to law enforcement.”

===================
Not about brownies

The letter also made special mention of the “brownie incident” so widely reported by Philly.com and others, in which police were called to investigate remarks made by a third-grade student at Tatem Elementary School. It describes the student’s comments as “much more incendiary than what has been reported,” and notes that the matter remains under investigation by law enforcement.

“The county and local law enforcement support that the school called the police,” Maley said. “What happened is not what’s being reported. Folks are looking at it, that’s all. And it’s reasonable.”

Oswald said that the stories that have emerged from that incident “couldn’t be further from the truth.

“It wasn’t a comment about a brownie at all in terms of offending an individual,” he said. “It was a comment that immediately rose to the level of an HIB [Harrassment, Intimidation, and Bullying] investigation.”

The superintendent acknowledged that third-grade students can “say things that need to be a learning experience,” but concluded that school staff “did absolutely the right thing by calling the police.”

Collingswood Board of Education President David Routzahn commented that “not only did administrators act properly, but they acted in a manner consistent with ensuring the health and safety of our students.

“We can’t discuss details of it, but I heard for the first time today what was actually said,” Routzahn said. “It is, as it says in the statement, much more incendiary than what is being reported. I was glad that the prosecutor’s office acknowledged that it was handled properly.”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mathman

You've found each other! How lovely!!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bcp

http://www.njpen.com/collingswood-s...-in-controversy-refine-discipline-roles/

The Collingswood school district is no longer expected to refer universally its discipline issues to local police for investigation, except in dealing with “the most serious of crimes,” according to a joint letter issued today by local law enforcement, government, school representatives, and the Office of the Camden County Prosecutor (CCPO).

The school district will continue to follow the statewide Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) outlined by the New Jersey Department of Education and Office of the Attorney General for such instances, but “in all other matters, school officials have complete authority to exercise their discretion” under the rules of the MoA “before deciding to report the matter to law enforcement.”

===================
Not about brownies

The letter also made special mention of the “brownie incident” so widely reported by Philly.com and others, in which police were called to investigate remarks made by a third-grade student at Tatem Elementary School. It describes the student’s comments as “much more incendiary than what has been reported,” and notes that the matter remains under investigation by law enforcement.

“The county and local law enforcement support that the school called the police,” Maley said. “What happened is not what’s being reported. Folks are looking at it, that’s all. And it’s reasonable.”

Oswald said that the stories that have emerged from that incident “couldn’t be further from the truth.

“It wasn’t a comment about a brownie at all in terms of offending an individual,” he said. “It was a comment that immediately rose to the level of an HIB [Harrassment, Intimidation, and Bullying] investigation.”

The superintendent acknowledged that third-grade students can “say things that need to be a learning experience,” but concluded that school staff “did absolutely the right thing by calling the police.”

Collingswood Board of Education President David Routzahn commented that “not only did administrators act properly, but they acted in a manner consistent with ensuring the health and safety of our students.

“We can’t discuss details of it, but I heard for the first time today what was actually said,” Routzahn said. “It is, as it says in the statement, much more incendiary than what is being reported. I was glad that the prosecutor’s office acknowledged that it was handled properly.”

Sounds like a whole lotta lying going in in that district.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I suppose he was being n i g g a r d l y with his brownies! He should have shared with classmates!

😂😂😂

I see what you did there........ grin

GTC

He's a lubricous one for sure......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good Lord!

That boy don't need to bring any nuts to school, it appears theres to many already!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by T LEE
The inmates are running the asylum!

This. It's finally come to that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good Lord!

That boy don't need to bring any nuts to school, it appears theres to many already!

Nah, I think what the school needs is a principal with a pair of nuts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Even if the child had called everyone there (site edited me so let's just say the N word),what reason is that to call the police? I guess we really don't have freedom of speech.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/17/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The kid was talking about snacks........... What if he mentioned "crackers"? .......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by ringworm

To which Supreme Court are you referring?

The U.S. Supreme Court has broadened use of the Miranda warning for suspects, extending it to children questioned by police in school. By a 5-to-4 vote, the court said for the first time on Thursday that age must be considered in determining whether a suspect is aware of his or her rights.

http://www.npr.org/2011/06/17/137236801/high-court-age-must-be-considered-in-interrogation

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by mathman

LOL, I can respect that 5's we all have different tastes.

Mathman, apparently our friend 5's has never read about me pouring Wifeys homemade rotel in my beer, yes, I eat my beer, and with a good sprinkling of black pepper, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD. wink

Trump Won!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They are brown!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,637
Posts18,398,948
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.