Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 32 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 31 32
#12143230 - 07/13/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Big Stick]  
elkhunternm Offline
Campfire Oracle
elkhunternm  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Mesquite,NM in Southern New Me...
[Linked Image]

Endowment Life Member NRA
Life Member SCI
Life Member Dallas Safari Club & DSCNM
Member Houston Safari Club
Take your responsibilites seriously,never yourself-Ken Howell

Ken
CMG 300 BP

#12143337 - 07/13/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
alwaysoutdoors Online content
Campfire Ranger
alwaysoutdoors  Online Content
Campfire Ranger

TN
Go stick, it's your birthday, it's your 🎈

Deplorables are taking back America
C. November 8, 2016
#12143608 - 07/13/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Big Stick]  
Judman Offline
Campfire Guide
Judman  Offline
Campfire Guide

Chehalis, Washington
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SuperKchunt,

How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS it's as close as you'll ever get.

Purty slow day and the new 6 Kreedmire won't quite come around. I reckon the formed Alpha's will shine a smidge,when loaded on the next round. Pun be intended.

Fhuqking wind weren't doing no favors this evening and my schit kept sailing away. Wasn't even draggin' the shutter here,as I had 'er pinned to better than 5x focal length,ala AI Servo,highspeed drive,spot metering,exposure lock,back button focus and the sweet sound of a FF Canon 1D-Series body mashin' pixels. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Still purty sweet on the 6BR chambering with 105's/8's and though I've gots me a couple,I prolly need another. Not too horrid,for the 200yd line,given conditions.

[Linked Image]

Shot through more than a few weather changes,with the wind really switching things up. Couldn't get out much past the 1400yd line.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not many minutes ago,it weren't horrid in the back yard.

[Linked Image]

As an aside...were you ever able to "remember" the last time you drug your kchunt offa the fhuqking couch and went Outdoors? Didn't think so. Mebbe next year?!? LAUGHING!.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" to poke them Splendid Pixels in "your" album.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

JudLady,

I get to see/do it all. Be sure and TRY to convince yourself that you ain't glued to my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as you correlate how many times you think of me a day...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

FenceRaider,

You be sure to spill your guts,the first time you get outside a High Fence "Hunt"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SnatchWhine,

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot. Congratulations?!?

DubyaDubyaDubyaDotPretend That You "Could too" DotCom

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it,as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...so don't go spookin' the hole.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

LAUGHING!..............

Dre',

No need to perpetually reiterate,that besides being an Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore. LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Shooter,

Facts is facts and FACT is...when it's all said and done,The Do NOTHING Gang will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more,than they done. I concur,in that there ain't nothing funnier,than Drooling DUMB Fhuqks doing their best and rest assured,they are REALLY fhuqking TRYING. Laughing!

Pulled the trigger on a Canon 300mm F/2.8 IS yesterday,along with a 1.4X III and had it overnighted(because schit like that cracks me up). Needless to say,it didn't arrive today.(grin) Anywhoo...I reckon it'll meld nicely on an APS-H sensor and I'm looking forward to setting it aboard the 1D4. Colors/IQ and AF oughtta play nicely together. Only threw a FF sensored 1D-Series in the crummy today and gunned the Siggy 35mm ART expressly. Nice to be able to Bokeh Bitch a scene,if so desired. Am expecting another shipment of ELD's and a coupla triggers too.

Whattya' reckon The Do NOTHING Gang will come "close" to "doing" tomorrow and with what wares they "nearly" got to "use"?!? LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Film at 11:00.

If "doing it all" consists of living in squander on a rez that stinks like low tide,hunting 80lb deer, and shootin kelp fed bear, you do hold the title... Congradulations????

#12145947 - 07/14/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Big Stick]  
SuperCub Online content
Campfire Tracker
SuperCub  Online Content
Campfire Tracker

NB / Canada
How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...

Good on you to recognize yourself in my previous pic post.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
#12148913 - 07/15/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Big Stick]  
fish head Offline
Campfire Kahuna
fish head  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I'm in Kalifornia
SuperKchunt,

How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS it's as close as you'll ever get.

Purty slow day and the new 6 Kreedmire won't quite come around. I reckon the formed Alpha's will shine a smidge,when loaded on the next round. Pun be intended.

Fhuqking wind weren't doing no favors this evening and my schit kept sailing away. Wasn't even draggin' the shutter here,as I had 'er pinned to better than 5x focal length,ala AI Servo,highspeed drive,spot metering,exposure lock,back button focus and the sweet sound of a FF Canon 1D-Series body mashin' pixels. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". LAUGHING!

WTF did you just write?

I'm a new guy here and I'm trying to learn how to kill scheit.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

laugh

Alpha

#12149991 - 07/16/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle
Big Stick  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Paradise,Alaska
Elkkchunt,

270gr FS ala 375 H&H Ackley Improved and though despite being inserted in the Southern end of a Northbound victim...for all I know the boolit is still going. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing! Though there's no slighting how splendid your pixels are. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

What were the "odds",that you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again?!? I never can decide upon which is fhuqking funnier,your Amazing CLUELESSNESS or the fact that you are an absolute Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Don't forget you "can't read this",nor eyefhuqk my Splendid Pixels either. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...please do not go aspookin' the hole.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

JudLady,

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Weather has been a touch rugged and fhuqking with my Mail,but most is up to speed now. Was fretting triggers and most have arrived,but there's another POS Jewell enroute,if only because it's been a spell since I puked one. The Double Ounce Shilen's are tough to whoop and a bunch tougher. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Don't forget to glue settings. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up..I glue lock nuts too. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

The 300 Magnum finally arrived and though the Mail done it's container no favors,the innards are beyond pristine. Prolly a good thang,that I'd forgotten that I had a LowePro AW II setting around,as it'll easily digest the works,though I won't be pissed if my Don Zeck objective cap arrives and I can toss the OEM attempt at same,offa fhuqking cliff. Best restart Google and nod your rubber neck again. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt and don't "forget"...everyone knows a Cutter! Hopefully beer goes on Sale for you again,so you can get lippy,you Magnificenty WHINING Kchunt and you can suck enough ass to ride Bitch in someone else's boat. Pretty "EXCITING" stuff(for you). Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to chime in,should your kchunt leave the couch this year...you "hard charging" "lucky" kchunt you. Were it not for Imagination,Pretend and Plagiarism,you'd not have a single fhuqking move. But do them thangs,you are doing "great". LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'head,

You be SURE to pinpoint any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll happily use lesser ones for you. Didn't take you long to learn how to plagiarize. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing fhuqking funnier than the Kalifornia version of anything,is the fhuqking Texas Version. Born in Texas and double dippin',ain'tcha?!?

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
#12150080 - 07/16/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
deflave Offline
Campfire Oracle
deflave  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Holy fugk.

Stick has me crying in this thread.

"FenceRaider" LMAO.

Dave

#12150086 - 07/16/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Big Stick]  
elkhunternm Offline
Campfire Oracle
elkhunternm  Offline
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI

Ken
#12150222 - 07/16/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TN
Stick is taking it to their arses.

C. November 8, 2016
#12150719 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Ruger77Shooter]  
jwp475 Offline
Campfire Kahuna
jwp475  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

USA
Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
I really don't think there is a winner in these threads. One side doesn't care what the other side cares or does, and vice versa.Thus, these threads will never change anyone's mind, I don't think. But, for someone like me, I read it for the entertainment value and the nice pictures I get to see!

it is never about changing the mind of the one you are arguing with, it's about all that read but do not participate. Yep everyone picks a side, thus a winner.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Bravo

#12150971 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
paulfish308 Offline
paulfish308  Offline

that $3,000 piece of image-stabilized canon L glass might can get the shake out of some of those longer animal shots ...

#12151020 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: deflave]  
JGRaider Offline
Campfire Kahuna
JGRaider  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

W. Texas
Originally Posted by deflave
Holy fugk.

Stick has me crying in this thread.

"FenceRaider" LMAO.

Dave

I'd be crying too if I were too stupid to know the difference between barbed wire and high fences......

[Linked Image]

There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.
#12151285 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: alwaysoutdoors]  
Judman Offline
Campfire Guide
Judman  Offline
Campfire Guide

Chehalis, Washington
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Leave it to the resident suckass the talk about "taking it in the ass".... haha

Why is it it's always the no killin sumbitchs that are enamoured Liar Larry?? Dreams of kelp fed bears laying on the beach?

#12151936 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle
Big Stick  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Paradise,Alaska
'flave,

Do NOT underestimate the "Sweet Satisfactions" of a Texas Fence "Hunt" and the "hard chargers" TRYING to extoll the "virtues" of same. Them hand held "pursuits" are VERY "demanding"...especially in regards to rifles,boolits,scopes,binos and the like. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Elkchunt,

Let's trade rifles for a coupla days and rest assured,I'll flog on the fhuqking piece of schit and then you can FINALLY say you've got something that has been used. That chunka' lumber is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. But cheer up,you're a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit too. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

'doors,

One only needs to pay slack on the rope and let the STUPID Fhuqks try.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'475,

Facts is always facts and The Do Nothing Gang finds them constants,more than just a touch disconcerting.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'308,

A 300 Magnum is purty handy on Critters. Light has been tough and either outright schit or harsh.

Can still sneak in a Toe Scratch though.(grin)

[Linked Image]

F/2.8 compresses things nicely and 300 Mag Bokeh do not suck,even in schit light.

[Linked Image]

I'm purty fortunate,in that I can drag a shutter and hold it like a rock from the hind legs. Don't hurt my abilities with a Pistole either.(grin)

Might chase Critters this evening,if I don't get sidetracked.

Film at 11:00...............

FenceRaider,

Only a City Slickin' Pavement Poundin' Texan,would so vehemently try to "justify" her fences for "Hunting". All hat and NO ranch ain'tcha'. Congratulations?!?

Were you to ever step outside in the real Outdoors,it's take but a single revolution,for you to need to shoot flares and call for a RESCUE...you AMAZINGLY Inept Whining DUMB Fhuqk. Don't "forget" you "can't read this" either,due your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

JudLady,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You be CERTAIN to keep trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",as you set on the couch and rattle your Pom-Pom's. Rifle Deer Season opens in (7) days,just so you can work on some Fresh Whine and concoct more Excuses. Laughing!

The weather simmered and some Mail arrived.

Be nice to poke an eyepiece on one of my FF 1D-Series bodies,that cough one loose on a Cast & Blast.

[Linked Image]

Yep...nice. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ol' Harrell took care of me and knocked 'er outta da' park,both in machining tolerance accuracy and haste. Trouble is,there's only (500) setting on the unit,so choices is few. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice to see the Don Zeck cap made it too and though 300 Mag windshields can be replaced,it ain't sumptin' one wishes to trash on purpose. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now I's gotta go re-gun some Agg's and come-ups,to see WTF. As an aside,you never did mention your High Zoot 22LR setup(s),that "taught" you so "much" about what a Skookum Platform can do. At least everyone "knows" a Cutter and if you suck enough ass,you just might get to ride Bitch in someone else's boat. Here's to your BEST and just how fhuqking HILARIOUS that much stupid stack in one heap is.

Your doing "GREAT" their Toots.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
#12151958 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
Judman Offline
Campfire Guide
Judman  Offline
Campfire Guide

Chehalis, Washington
Now swing for the fences and regale "us" on how the keep a mudshark around???.... you lucky bitch.... grin

#12151968 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Big Stick]  
elkhunternm Offline
Campfire Oracle
elkhunternm  Offline
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI

Ken
#12152165 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Judman]  
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TN
Originally Posted by Judman

Why is it it's always the no killin sumbitchs that are enamoured Liar Larry?? Dreams of kelp fed bears laying on the beach?

Why be so offended?

C. November 8, 2016
#12152340 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: elkhunternm]  
Dre Offline
Campfire Regular
Dre  Offline
Campfire Regular

PDX/PSP
Never heard of swiPt A frame bullets.
quote=elkhunternm][Linked Image][/quote]

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
#12152356 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: Dre]  
elkhunternm Offline
Campfire Oracle
elkhunternm  Offline
Campfire Oracle

New bullet,just came out in the last couple months.

Life Member SCI

Ken
#12152373 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: hatari]  
T_Inman Online content
Campfire Outfitter
T_Inman  Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

The Rock
An observer can learn a lot of things around this joint.
Among the most obvious and immediately evident to anyone, is how big my schlong is and how ALL women want it.

You can quote me.

All women want me. There's no point in denying it, nor trying to change their nature.

It is something I have come to accept.
#12152413 - 07/17/17 Re: Things an observer can learn if they hang out here [Re: alwaysoutdoors]  
Judman Offline
Campfire Guide
Judman  Offline
Campfire Guide

Chehalis, Washington
Originally Posted by Judman

Why be so offended?

Why not

Page 16 of 32 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
611 registered members (219DW, 1Longbow, 175rltw, 163bc, 1lessdog, 1up5down, 67 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 542 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.