Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good Lord!

What a bunch of fugging lunatics!

Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy

That boy don't need to bring any nuts to school, it appears theres to many already!

Good Point laugh

Trump Won!
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The school officials will now announce that it was all a much bigger offense than saying "brownies" (It's a THIRD GRADER) simply to get some local folks off their backs for the time being, then they quietly will ignore those statements, try to make the issue dead and back away from the matter. Spineless fools.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
the Supreme court has upheld that police interviews of a minor without the presence of consent of a legal guardian or attorney are inadmissible.
that being said the child was could not have been legally mirandized.

To which Supreme Court are you referring?

The U.S. Supreme Court has broadened use of the Miranda warning for suspects, extending it to children questioned by police in school. By a 5-to-4 vote, the court said for the first time on Thursday that age must be considered in determining whether a suspect is aware of his or her rights.

http://www.npr.org/2011/06/17/137236801/high-court-age-must-be-considered-in-interrogation

Not a bright line rule. Age is a consideration. Your overbroad statement is incorrect as written.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I would suspect the "brownie kid" will be barred from many American colleges for their transgression.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by T LEE
The inmates are running the asylum!

Not quite - the fascists are running the schools and have been doing so for 50 years. Any wonder why kids come out of public and private colleges so screwed up?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Hell, we had to eat a Brownie in Cub Scouts before we could more on to the Boy Scouts.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

A teacher subsequently called police.

More complete idiocy of involving PoPo's where they surely don't belong or even have any jurisdiction...............this country is way past just being fu^cked up,

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone at the school needs a visit in the parking lot for batting practice.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The kid was talking about snacks........... What if he mentioned "crackers"? .......

I would be offended but at the same time I like crackers.

Fascism is complicated.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I can't think of much that would involve a 3RD GRADER and the police...unless it was a lunch box full of joints or a suicide vest...both the end goal being the parents. I sure hope this young man hasn't already started life with a record...course if he has, not a big deal, just vote for the big D and sins are forgiven.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
the Supreme court has upheld that police interviews of a minor without the presence of consent of a legal guardian or attorney are inadmissible.
that being said the child was could not have been legally mirandized.

To which Supreme Court are you referring?

The U.S. Supreme Court has broadened use of the Miranda warning for suspects, extending it to children questioned by police in school. By a 5-to-4 vote, the court said for the first time on Thursday that age must be considered in determining whether a suspect is aware of his or her rights.

http://www.npr.org/2011/06/17/137236801/high-court-age-must-be-considered-in-interrogation

Not a bright line rule. Age is a consideration. Your overbroad statement is incorrect as written.

I guess I choose to err on the side of caution.
You interview a minor without a parent, get a confession and tell me it's going to hold up in your courts?
That says a lot about your judges.
The worst attorney will get it tossed.
Read the decision, not just the news article.

Federally, any detainment is an arrest. A custodial arrest, but, an arrest. Does a minor feed the right to leave?
Then if questioned they must be mirandized.
What possible reason would any honest cop have for NOT advising someone of this rights.
NONE.
the only reason would be to use intimidation to get information that an attorney or parent would tell the minor not to give.
So if an officer is asking a question with the intent of charging the suspect with any crime then Miranda murst be given. And if you question one of my kids, your going to either do it or meet my attorney.

Last edited by ringworm; 07/18/17.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
anouther reason i am glad i did not marry a girl from new jersey in 1984 ,when i meet her while in the army ,plus you cant almost own guns there

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Good Lord!

Yeah, and just think Mag, the little bugger probably couldn't even have walnuts or pecans in his brownies because all the other little booger miners grew up in mamas damn sterilized surgical plastic bubble and have nut allergies. crazy

Just imagine what would have happened if they had a bowl of Brazil Nuts on the table.😀
I was a teenager before I knew the right name.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/18/17.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No wonder there is an entire generation of Snowflakes....

Next week we'll hear about a 6 year old taken from the lunch room at gunpoint
when one of the other kids ask him what does he have for desert and he says "oreos"....

Liberals are brain washing this entire generation of kids, worse than any other...

can you imagine these people when they are old enough to vote?

If nothing else, they'll vote democRAT, for fear the Cops will kick their front door down and arrest them.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Times change.

Back in the 1950's, my mom was a primary school teacher. One day, one of her students came up to her and asked help spelling a word: "SEX."

Mom knew better than to jump to conclusions, so she asked the little girl about how she wanted to use it in a sentence. The girl started in on this long story about Mommy and Daddy and the window in the bedroom and how Daddy had needed to replace the screen.

"They said it was for insects," she said. "I got the 'IN' part, but I don't now how to spell the 'SECTS.'"

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good Lord!

what are the chances that the teacher and the school administrators are hillary voters?

Sam......

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I plan to sue Cracker Barrel over their racist name.

A better name would be Multicultural Rainbow Barrel... don't you think?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I plan to sue Cracker Barrel over their racist name.

A better name would be Multicultural Rainbow Barrel... don't you think?

...and don't even get me started on WHITE Castle.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
In 3rd grade all the boys were kept in from recess because we had learned words from WW2 dads and each other. They were far more offensive than dessert names. No cops ever got involved. Only cops we knew was the dad of the kids down the block and "Officer Goody" (real name) who came and taught crosswalk safety

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Parents should sue the school for Child Abuse, Endangerment and intimidation from authoritative figures to their child .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
682 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 77 invisible), 3,077 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.