Print Thread
Hop To
B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I have a like new 700 Classic in 6.5x55 for sale. Prior owner had a recoil pad installed and it wears a two-piece set of Weaver bases, but otherwise appears stock. Trigger is very nice, and the bolt is probably one of the smoothest I've ever felt! I'm asking $900 shipped and insured, or best offer. Your FFL must accept from an individual, and NO sales to Cali! I can email or text photos, but haven't found a replacement for my Photobucket acount yet (but I'm done with those crazy crooks!). Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

IC B3

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Bump, I'm happy to send photos and consider reasonable offers!

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Bump, down to $875 shipped OBO!

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Bump, shoot me an offer!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Basher - just an 'off your topic' question...what was/is the problem you've had recently with photo-bucket? Due to illness in my family I'm trying to sell off pieces
of my collection via photo-bucket. So, if you've experienced problems with them I'd like to know about it. Why make the same mistake twice? Homesteader

IC B2

J
Joe Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Homesteader, You will have to pay $400 a year for anyone else to see your pics. Ric has set up a way we can put them here and it is secure.

Shew me thy ways, O LORD: teach me thy paths.
"there are few better cartridges on Earth than the 7 x 57mm Mauser"
"the .30 Springfield is light, accurate, penetrating, and has surprising stopping power"
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Dont send it to California? Are you trying to make Pelosi and Feinswine happy? Your playing right into their hands.

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Joe
Homesteader, You will have to pay $400 a year for anyone else to see your pics. Ric has set up a way we can put them here and it is secure.

I'll have to make use of that, apparently!

And kenster99, shipping to Cali requires finding an FFL on the CA dealer roster, or whatever the process is. I haven't the time to deal with such craziness right now. While the politicians do most of the dirty work, it's their constituents who put them there. I'm afraid the few good folks left in CA have to suffer because of the idiocy of the many. Either way, I don't have the time to call all the FFLs in town to find one who'll deal with CA's tyrannical rules, nor drive across town to them when I find them. That may change when my training program finishes, but CA's off the table until then.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I have several FFL's who accept guns for me, but whatever,

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There no F'ing process, my FFL would fax his info to you, thats it. Your really misinformed. Good luck with the sale.

IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Try imgur.com. as a photo host. Pretty painless, so far. I refuse to pay photobucket their ransom as well.

"Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
tag

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BT

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
The last gun I sold on here went to a fella in California. If I remember right, guns going from an individual to a Cali FFL were no different than any other state. The difference was only FFL to FFL. Then the sending FFL had to be registered or something. Not telling you what to do, but it might open up more potential buyers for you. Good luck with the sale.

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Bump! Now $850!

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Open to reasonable offers!

B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
SOLD!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Basher
Originally Posted by Joe

And kenster99, shipping to Cali requires finding an FFL on the CA dealer roster, or whatever the process is. I haven't the time to deal with such craziness right now. While the politicians do most of the dirty work, it's their constituents who put them there. I'm afraid the few good folks left in CA have to suffer because of the idiocy of the many. Either way, I don't have the time to call all the FFLs in town to find one who'll deal with CA's tyrannical rules, nor drive across town to them when I find them. That may change when my training program finishes, but CA's off the table until then.

Yeah, I could have given you one in 2 minutes flat and he will accept from a non FFL. Thanks for supporting gun control in California.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
B
Basher Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by Basher
Originally Posted by Joe

Yeah, I could have given you one in 2 minutes flat and he will accept from a non FFL. Thanks for supporting gun control in California.

My ad, my rules. The rifle is sold. Drop it and move on, champ.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
380 members (204guy, 280shooter, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,595
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.