Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Zerk
What secret did we learn? Moral is going up, and they can hit with in 4' of a target. Anything more secret he doesn't know it yet, that is why he needs the clearance. I suspect when he gets it, they will tell him not to say anything sensitive.

I saw nothing sensitive. In fact, it was moral building for those of us who are now on the outside. We can confirm we hired the right guy in the Whitehouse.

kwg

There you have it.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What secret did we learn? Moral is going up, and they can hit with in 4' of a target.

Now all the Norks have to do is move everything valuable 5 feet from where we think it is, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What secret did we learn?

The Navy learned that even now this young man can not keep his mouth shut. My guess is he will be making eggs over easy shortly.

Kevin
NRA Lifetime Member
Retired, Fulltime RV'er
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cool. My son, wife, and I all have secret/top secret clearance. We never discuss classified info amongst each other, much less with neighbors while on leave. Keep us informed.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Casual observer: "So, I was driving on the public highway by the air force base this afternoon and I saw this peculiar jet on the runway..."

Grumpy Old Man: "Stop talking about it!!! Now the RussiansChinkerneseIsraeli'sNORKSFrenchDutchChileansNigerians will know all about it from this one post!!! Twenty years of secret development blown to hell because you broadcast it to the whole damn world!!! Harrumph!!!"

grin

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I'm sure a junior enlisted guy in the navy possesses all sorts of knowledge that would jeopardize national security. Lol.

I know, lol

Kinda reminds me of the last gulf war when all of a sudden every other guy in the bars of south Mississippi was a seal in addition to their day job of loading trucks at the local tire distributor.

If i had a dollar for every sniper I've met...

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I'm sure a junior enlisted guy in the navy possesses all sorts of knowledge that would jeopardize national security. Lol.

I know, lol

Kinda reminds me of the last gulf war when all of a sudden every other guy in the bars of south Mississippi was a seal in addition to their day job of loading trucks at the local tire distributor.

If i had a dollar for every sniper I've met...

Who was a "Green Beret" at the Bay of Pigs personally sent there by Kennedy...( I [bleep] you not)

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
10 pages.

Gave me one hell of a laugh and I thank you for that!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I remember us being shown and given a demo on the Starlighter scope in Infantry AIT back in '67. We were told not to talk, write or mention to anyone outside our immediate group anything about it or even that such a thing existed as it was supposedly top secret.

I was in awe at the insistence for secrecy as I had read a full story with pictures and details all about it in a Popular Mechanic a year or two prior.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Happy_Prospector
What secret did we learn?

The Navy learned that even now this young man can not keep his mouth shut. My guess is he will be making eggs over easy shortly.

Right, cause there's a NCIS team of interrogators headed to TP's house right this minute to debrief him on any and all of the secrets he was told. I'll bet they will be prepared to waterboard the numbskull if need be...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You mean like Bradley/Chelsea Manning. Yeah, like that.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never discuss my sons deployment or jobs at all.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I never discuss my sons deployment or jobs at all.

You just did.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
have you considered TP is a good troll ?

P.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by persiandog
have you considered TP is a good troll ?

P.

Well, he does "live under da bridge" eh...

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

I saw nothing sensitive. In fact, it was moral building for those of us who are now on the outside. We can confirm we hired the right guy in the Whitehouse.

kwg

I expected the usual sarcasm from Schithead, but I didn't disclose anything that people should already know by now - even what I didn't mention is common knowledge. If the NSA sends the FBI to interrogate me, I'll let everyone know how it went.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and folks wonder why forum participation is down. laughing

Sam......

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think your friend talks too much to have a TS clearance.

If he does have a TS clearance, he probably shouldn't.

My $.02

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Actually and unfortunately, a few have and did. Witness Walker (the son) and the homo Army guy Manning who now says she's a chick..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by tpcollins

kwg

I expected the usual sarcasm from Schithead, but I didn't disclose anything that people should already know by now - even what I didn't mention is common knowledge. If the NSA sends the FBI to interrogate me, I'll let everyone know how it went.

The fact that you imply that he told you things that you didn't post is concerning, and it is in no way for you to determine what should or shouldn't be classified or shared.

Most security breaches are the result of tiny pieces of information being collected and assembled into a bigger picture.

I will addd that the kid was cleearlyy talking abbout things he had absoluttely no idea about, and I doubt a security breech occured.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,208
Posts18,466,125
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.