Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Zerk
Originally Posted by FreeMe
[quothis.

As for "fitting a woman on the back".....My definition of "hot" doesn't require that big seat with a backrest.

If you like women, and riding with women, you will put a back rest on and a comortable seat.

I don't know about that.
If Trump grew an extra arm he still couldn't grad all the pussy that rode on this little seat.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xMreiPx.jpg?1[/img]

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For a woman, riding on the back of some guy's motorcycle becomes foreplay, even when they weren't aware that was going to happen.

This is why if you EVER see your daughter climb on the back of some guy's bike, you need to go get a shotgun right now and SHOOT that sumbitch wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
As a downside to this, my cousins daughter was killed riding on the back of a cycle at the age of 16.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Explains a lot: Steal a Harley, substitute less than $4,000 in parts, and in a week or two have a bike that can be sold for a $10,000 profit. I'm glad those days are over.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm not sure why there is this acknowledgement between riders

its like "Hey, you're on a motorcycle, I am too!"

I don't want to be rude though so I do the head nod. That's the least amount of effort I can think of.

Likely the same reason boaters wave or greet each other. (Comradery AKA Birds of a Feather)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I ride a Silverwing

Harley Riders don't even give me "the wave" when we pass.

There's a wave, and then there's "the wave"... The former's totally friendly.. The latter's a Harley thing - and ya gotta ride one to understand... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
I ride a Silverwing

Harley Riders don't even give me "the wave" when we pass.

There's a wave, and then there's "the wave"... The former's totally friendly.. The latter's a Harley thing - and ya gotta ride one to understand... smile

For a period of time I was involved with a pretty woman who had her own Harley, a Shovelhead Lowrider that had been given to her by some guy. She would let me ride it. Here come some big ol' Harley riders the other direction and me and them are all waving at each other like old friends.

None of 'em waved at her because she was on my Jap bike grin

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

This bike thread brings back a lot of mammaries........

My first " bike" if you could call it that, was a '46 Cushman. I was 13.... the nice italian maiden neighbor , ( the one with the big knockers) , she was a little younger, loved ....to ride on that clunker. I can still feel her holding on tight.

Attached Images
IMG_2020.jpg (30 KB, 23 downloads)
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
[quothis.

As for "fitting a woman on the back".....My definition of "hot" doesn't require that big seat with a backrest.

If you like women, and riding with women, you will put a back rest on and a comortable seat.

I don't know about that.
If Trump grew an extra arm he still couldn't grad all the pussy that rode on this little seat.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xMreiPx.jpg?1[/img]

grin grin

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akjeff
"In those years a Harley was out of the question because they were stolen so much, mostly by bikers, to be shipped overseas in later years. The worst of it was towards the very end where one MO was to run into the Harley stopped at a light from behind with a truck or van, and then load up the bike into the truck or van. The advice was if ya rode it to work always take a different way home, and have an eyelet set into the slab of the garage to lock it to. As for leaving it outside at the mall or parked at work or in an apartment parking lot day after day/night after night forget it. All of the above weren't very practical if your bike was your only transportation."

If the above was commonplace enough to actually worry about, I'm damn glad I didn't grow up anywhere near you! Just where in the USA was this $hithole location? Never heard of such a thing in my home town.

Jeff
In this case, Birdy's right... Back in the day one was very careful where the bike was parked and/or where you left it for any time.. Always in a locked garage and/or chained to a telephone pole.. But mostly that was in/near the 'big city' and especially out west and south.. But it occurred in the Murderapolis region quite often too..

There were so many bike thefts going on around here back in the day, I had 2 chains on it and a lock on the front forks. Got complacent a few years back and stopped chaining it. Some ass.holes tried to steal it out of my garage a couple years ago. Got it backed out to the street, but couldn't get it started, so dumped it in my swale. Got the first non road rash it's ever had when they dumped it. Glad I didn't catch em. Kept a .357 under my guest pillow with Buffalo Bore cast in it along that time. Switched to .45 now. The calmer, gentler, mature me. grin

Last edited by local_dirt; 07/23/17.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quothis.

Perhaps some guys need to do that to get them to sit there.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Pretty rare to see anything I would describe as "hot" on the back of a Harley. Now - I HAVE seen a few of them actually riding one on their own - but that's rare too. Tzone is right about this.

Ever heard of a place called Daytona... or Sturgis? No? Thought not.

Where the phugk do you live? Malaysia? TFF.

I am laughing my head off right now.

I have nothing against Harley or the people who ride their products. But I find it easy to be amused by the attitudes I see from both.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many Off highway bikes?
They made one once - not very popular and the engine was weak.

No - they did not. They sold one, but it was made in Italy by Aermacchi. It was a most inadvisable attempt to market an aged design. Oh wait....

But you're right - dirt is not their niche.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Buell made the Ulysses, dual sport.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
t is for the most part dead. It just isn't worth stealing a bike anymore.

grin

TFF.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[quothis.

Pretty rare to see anything I would describe as "hot" on the back of a Harley. Now - I HAVE seen a few of them actually riding one on their own - but that's rare too. Tzone is right about this.

I have nothing against Harley or the people who ride their products. But I find it easy to be amused by the attitudes I see from both.

Phugk with the bull, you get the horns. Keep poking the bear, you get to see the claws. You should be old enough to know that, if you're on here.

BTW- I've enjoyed a physical relationship with every lady that's EVER rode on the back of my bikes, except for my stepmother, Harley or any other make. So, your other dig against whoever you were addressing it to doesn't hold water, either.

You Harley raggers really do crack me up. You come out.of the woodwork and rock piles to bash HD. I particularly like the one story about how they run past the Harley to get to the next stoplight first. Really impressive. You obviously have no clue to the meaning of the word "putt" or the concept behind it.

But rock on, m'fugger.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quothis.

Phugk with the bull, you get the horns. Keep poking the bear, you get to see the claws. You should be old enough to know that, if you're on here.

BTW- I've enjoyed a physical relationship with every lady that's EVER rode on the back of my bikes, except for my stepmother, Harley or any other make. So, your other dig against whoever you were addressing it to doesn't hold water, either.

You Harley raggers really do crack me up. You come out.of the woodwork and rock piles to bash HD. I particularly like the one story about how they run past the Harley to get to the next stoplight first. Really impressive. You obviously have no clue to the meaning of the word "putt" or the concept behind it.

But rock on, m'fugger.

Thanks for another chuckle. Can't say I'm impressed.

This thread started with a claim that millennials (which, sadly, I am not) are killing Harley. Somewhere along the line, a Harley lover piled on the similarly dubious claim that Harleys gather more hot chicks (as if a Rider should care). I am merely pointing out the falsehood of both claims - oh yes, and throwing in a little dig here and there. That some people take offense to that shows some pretty thin skin. But I've noticed that's kind of a trend with people who's identity is wrapped up in a machine, and the image that goes with it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[quothis.

But rock on, m'fugger.

Thanks for another chuckle. Can't say I'm impressed.

This thread started with a claim that millennials (which, sadly, I am not) are killing Harley. Somewhere along the line, a Harley lover piled on the similarly dubious claim that Harleys gather more hot chicks (as if a Rider should care). I am merely pointing out the falsehood of both claims - oh yes, and throwing in a little dig here and there. That some people take offense to that shows some pretty thin skin. But I've noticed that's kind of a trend with people who's identity is wrapped up in a machine, and the image that goes with it.

Actually, you're phuggking wrong again. The thread went sideways when some dumb phoughk took it as yet another opportunity to bash HD's. And it ALWAYS happens that way.

I have no idea who the phoughk you're talking about, but MY identity is never wrapped up in a/one machine. That's the problem with you HD bashers. You start every thought process and conversation with your ASS-umptions.
Kinda reminds me of .. liberals.

But rage on, mutherphoughk.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Dirt,

You make me laugh!

Rage on dirt bag.

Your identity is wrapped up.

You give scruffy old dirty bikers a bad image.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Speaking of motorcycles, last Friday we went to Wauseon Oh. And saw a great race program.

The big event of the night was a 5 lap match race between two riders that when kids they were bad fast, now they are some older and they are still fast.

[Linked Image]

In the 5 laps they swapped the lead 10 or 15 time and
George won by about a bike length, a crowd pleaser for sure.

They both rode factory prepped 750 HDs, of coarse no brakes and lots of power slides.
Harleys rock!

Attached Images
WAUSEON.JPG (82.95 KB, 5 downloads)

[Linked Image]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I guess I don't have the pix thing figgered out yet

[Linked Image]
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

123 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,700 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.