Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
A lot(of 'things'....) can go down in 10 years......

Evidently weight isn't one of them.

Hole Lee Fuucking Sheet....

Cracker Barrel and Crockett!

Haha god damn I just peed a little!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Cracker Barrel and Crockett!

Bang ding oww!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by fredIII
Snow on the ground and sweating like it's July in Arizona. Oh poor poor obese sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

WOW! A picture of YOU that's not 20 years old or older. Yep, you are getting close to 50...your metabolism is slooooowing waaaaayyyy doooownn. You have to expend twice the energy you did when you were late 30s early 40s to control your weight. If you remember what is was like to be a young man you will realize youth is wasted on the young. You'll have to quit drinking too. Alcohol is a poison, but in moderate amounts it relaxes us. It has a large impact on the liver. While alcohol is in your system your liver will not carry out all of its other functions until ALL of the alcohol has been oxidized or excreted through sweat and urine. That's why alcoholics have fatty livers. I mean, WOW! It's only taken you a month or two to really pack on some reserves there little buddy. It looks like you're storing food in your cheeks for...what? Must be winter there year round.

Bless your heart!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My liver is offended that you called it "fat". It much prefers "a little husky".

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff,

My profuse apologies to your liver. I'm sure it's a fine specimen of a liver.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's a trooper! grin

(knocks on wood)

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by Royce
Fred3
Larry has his problems, but by comparison to you and your vulgarity, he is an intelligent, articulate class act.

Everyone is thinking this, but nobody wants to say anything. Mainly because frediii will spin out in a 3 week attention whoring tirade to try and prove his pecker is as big as his vocabulary.

The part where frediii airs someone else's dirty laundry shows how desperate he is not only for attention, but for everyone's approval that he is better than Larry.

Both of these hit the nail on the head.

Being the biggest a-hole on the internet and then proving it day after day takes a special talent. Getting back at somebody by airing their personal problems is beyond low and not worth responding to.

Bob

Fred is a good guy. Larry should have been banned for life AGAIN. I've spoken with Fred quite a few times on the phone. When my lovely bride gifted me a Dillon XL 650 for Christmas, Fred took the initiative and gave me his phone # in the event I needed help getting the press running by working out the kinks inherent in the system. He is always cordial, polite and very informative. Because of Fred I can crank out 800 rounds an hour on my press. Just for the record, I believe Larry is intelligent, but, an "articulate class act" ?...fµck no. He quite obviously spends all he has on toys for himself. I'm guessing his kids get presents - as long as the request is some firearm or hunting gear. As Larry would say, you guys suck a mean ass.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 60 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,645
Posts18,455,396
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.