Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
As long as Sessions is deporting illegals, if that all he does.... is enough for me.

Doc

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
Trump should not be airing HIS dirty laundry on Twitter ....IMO......fact!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Trump coould take a clue from Genreal George S. Patton. Patton woould tell his subordinates what results he expected and leave it to them to get it down. If they failed to make progress, he'd fire them and promote someone who would get the job done. Could be the proper time for that style of leadership in DC."

hatari- it is my understanding that has been Trump's management style in business.

And I disagree with another poster - at least somewhat- that Trump's tweeting is not "presidential". Maybe not, maybe so, but we are hearing what he REALLY thinks (or wants us to think) devoid of media/press agent filters. I kind of like that, even (especially?) if it is not PC.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sessions works for President Trump.

Sessions has sucked at his job, so far.

Lotsa posters on this board, said "Get Holder" "Hillary for Prison", "Lois Lerner in orange".

But, when it's time to actually do it, the posters go limp, Sessions goes limp, everybody turns into a pussy except President Trump.

Sessions is just another Gowdy, talk tough and carry a big pussy.

His ass is gone, and it can't happen soon enough.

Problem is gonna be findin somebody to take the job, knowin they'll *actually have to do it*, not just BS their way through it.

The next AG is gonna know goin in that either the crooked ass O'Buckwheat Dems are goin down, or the new AG is.

Maybe Giuliani. Maybe.

They never shoulda fcked with Don Jr.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
For those who want Sessions out consider the following. It might be difficult getting another AG confirmed in the Senate. At the very least it would take a while. In the mean time Rod Rosenstein would be acting AG. He's a classic Washington bureaucrat. I agree that Session has been weak but replacing him with someone better might not be easy.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Sessions works for President Trump.

Sessions has sucked at his job, so far.

Lotsa posters on this board, said "Get Holder" "Hillary for Prison", "Lois Lerner in orange".

But, when it's time to actually do it, the posters go limp, Sessions goes limp, everybody turns into a pussy exscept President Trump.

His ass is gone, and it can't happen soon enough.

Problem is gonna be findin somebody to take the job, knowin they'll *actually have to do it*, not just BS their way through it.

The next AG is gonna know goin in that either the crooked ass O'Buckwheat Dems are goin down, or the new AG is.

Maybe Giuliani. Maybe.

They never shoulda fcked with Don Jr.

Well said.

Unfortunately, Sessions, like everybody else in Washington, is a politician. They all talk a good game but, at the end of the day, are holding hands beneath the table.

Replace Sessions? Plus ca change, plus c'est meme chose.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would fire both Tillerson and Sessions neither one is getting rid of the obama hold outs.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I think the purpose of the public criticism is to remind Sessions of what he's there to do and see if a fire can be lit in his heart. Sessions is a politician and avoiding public humiliation is a huge motivator for a politician. Sessions went to the DOJ and slipped into the shadows and has lost his way. Trump is putting a big hot spotlight on Sessions and trying to get him focused on doing the hard and politically uncomfortable job that needs to be done. He hasn't fired Sessions because Trump would much prefer Sessions get the job done instead of having to start from scratch with another nominee that could possibly never be confirmed.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
The entire Republican party should resign.

pretty much the only real solution.

It's the solution the lieberals would chit themselves over and the country would be destroyed. Great suggestion. crazy

sometimes Ricky, you are lucid, and sometimes you are not. This is one of the latter examples. laughing

Sam......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sessions needs to go. And will.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If Sessions had any balls he'd appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Comey , Lynch , Clintons , deep state leaking , and unmasking and step away. Be sure the special prosecutor isn't a deep state creature and it would get interesting fast. Also announce that no immunity granted by Mueller to any party under investigation by the other special prosecutor would be honored by the DOJ. That would cripple the Mueller fishing expedition.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 07/25/17.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

There we have it!

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tzone

There we have it!

OK, you deep thinkers, tell me what happens next, then. I might be missing something, but believe it's you've all lost your minds. Not that that's of much consequence.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sessions is gonna make Trump fire him. I doubt he's gonna quit.

Trump wants Mueller. Can't get him out with Sessions in.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The swamp encompasses both sides of the aisle. Refusing to prosecute the swamp dwellers makes one complicit in helping to create an overcrowded swamp.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by tzone

There we have it!

OK, you deep thinkers, tell me what happens next, then. I might be missing something, but believe it's you've all lost your minds. Not that that's of much consequence.

They're saying career politicians are ineffective pieces of schit.

If you don't think that's accurate then you're probably an ineffective POS.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Sessions had any balls he'd appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Comey , Lynch , Clintons , deep state leaking , and unmasking and step away. Be sure the special prosecutor isn't a deep state creature and it would get interesting fast. Also announce that no immunity granted by Mueller to any party under investigation by the other special prosecutor would be honored by the DOJ. That would cripple the Mueller fishing expedition.

Best thought & comment in this thread so far...........................

I don't think Trump, or any of his current minions, except maybe Bannon, are smart enough to think of it themselves though; Gingrich is rumored to be coming in though, in in some position, & he is smart enough to think of it though.

Send the Prez a Tweet....................

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't like Gingrich as a man but he is intelligent, unintimidated and knows the D.C. Political machine as well as anyone. He would be a good addition to the Trump team. I like Sessions from what I've seen but I never thought he was a force to be reckoned with. He seems pretty soft spoken and too meek.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski

But, when it's time to actually do it, the posters go limp, Sessions goes limp, everybody turns into a pussy except President Trump.

Trump is the one who said he wasn't going after Hillary. If he wanted her prosecuted, it would be attempted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If somebody think Trump wants Sessions gone for not going after Hillary, they might need to wear a helmet when they leave their house.

It's all about Mueller.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,729 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,539
Posts18,453,081
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.