Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#12167519 07/25/17
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Richmond California

Richmond police officers arrested a man for an arrest warrant but things took a turn real fast on the freeway.
RPD officers responded to the North Richmond area on a report of a possible wanted person. After receiving description information of the person wanted on an arrest warrant, officers checked the area and detained the described person. During the initial detention, the suspect provided the officer with a false name. Well, there was an arrest warrant for the person with the name he provided. When the suspect realized he was about to be arrested for that warrant, he provided officers with his real identity. Well, there was an arrest warrant for him too. The suspect was taken into custody for the warrant and for false impersonation.
At the police department, officers learned that the suspect was also on parole. During the booking process at the station, the suspect became uncooperative and combative with officers. Due to his combative state, the decision was made to drive the suspect to county jail in Martinez.

Officers placed the suspect in the backseat of the police car and drove onto I-80 eastbound. As soon as they were on I-80, the suspect slipped his cuffed hands from the back to the front, undressed and slipped his clothes through the window and out onto the freeway. As soon as the officers realized the suspect was throwing his clothes out of the police car, they also realized he had just defecated, started to eat his feces and spat feces at the officers.

The officers immediately pulled over on I-80 and asked for assistance. Additional RPD officers arrived to help readjust the suspect into a compliance safety device. CHP officers assisted by shutting down the freeway to ensure safety to the officers and the suspect. Once the suspect was safely re-secured, he was taken to county jail.

The department is relieved that there were no injuries sustained in this incident and the involved officers were cleared of any biohazards. We are proud of the officers' professionalism, composure and patience in this incident. We appreciate the partnership we have with the CHP and their continued efforts to help keep everyone safe on the freeways.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18958/suspect-detained-police-poops-police-car-eats-it-hank-berrien

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I don't think you could pay me enough to be a piece officer.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Rob Jordan got arrested?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As soon as the officers realized the suspect was throwing his clothes out of the police car, they also realized he had just defecated, started to eat his feces and spat feces at the officers.

Yeah, welcome to my world. Work in a mental health unit in prison and that is not an uncommon occurrence.

CHP officers assisted by shutting down the freeway to ensure safety to the officers and the suspect.

Seriously? Really? Hell we only shut down one unit, not even that sometimes.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is nasty.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
As soon as the officers realized the suspect was throwing his clothes out of the police car, they also realized he had just defecated, started to eat his feces and spat feces at the officers.

Yeah, welcome to my world. Work in a mental health unit in prison and that is not an uncommon occurrence.

CHP officers assisted by shutting down the freeway to ensure safety to the officers and the suspect.

Seriously? Really? Hell we only shut down one unit, not even that sometimes.

It's California.

Everything's a huge drama that requires overreaction.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It seems to me he already chit in the car, a nice long blast of OC would hurt nothing. Spray fog heavy, close the doors and let him cook a while.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Armednfree; 07/25/17.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Richmond California

The officers immediately pulled over on I-80 and asked for assistance. Additional RPD officers arrived to help readjust the suspect into a compliance safety device. CHP officers assisted by shutting down the freeway to ensure safety to the officers and the suspect. Once the suspect was safely re-secured, he was taken to county jail.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18958/suspect-detained-police-poops-police-car-eats-it-hank-berrien

Must be nice to be able to shut down the freeway.

30 plus years working in and alongside traffic, we were seldom afforded that courtesy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Rob Jordan got arrested?

grin grin grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's on my commute. I've had pretty disgusting stuff happen to me but thankfully not that bad.
'
Armednfree, I hear you but every other car going by would have a Berkeley activist and/or aspiring lawyer salivating at the idea to take down a "racist" cop (and sue the city for cash!).

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
464 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 46 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 983 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.