Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SamOlson
... a very attractive 1st generation born in the USA Chinese girl.

She's also a dentist.

Her family is a very motivated and successful group of people.

That perfectly describes my niece (Wife's brother's kid). Her wedding was 2 weeks ago.

Engineering has far far more foreign born and asian, perhaps fewer female, but my employer goes out of there way to hire them too....

Poole

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OP, This thread is yet another example of a discussion that would have benefited greatly from photographs.

All these squandered opportunities for our community to communicate and really connect make me sad.

Thank you STX for the little ray of hope.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
OP, This thread is yet another example of a discussion that would have benefited greatly from photographs.

All these squandered opportunities for our community to communicate and really connect make me sad.

Roxanne is single right now.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I appreciate the picture, but knowing lyin' Ted's been there is a deal breaker.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Sorry but taking pics of a bunch of lovelies when my wife is next to me isn't entirely healthy.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Should of had her stand with them, she raised one of them & hopefully the girl looks like her mother!

Dick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Possible racist here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Our daughter is going in to her 2d year of dental school at OHSU (Oregon Health and Science Univ). We are in Portland now to attend her white coat ceremony. It's when they complete their 1st year of school and now can start working on live patients. They're given a white coat at a ceremony that's done at all medical schools and they make a big deal out of it.

Anyway, there are 74 students in her class. The makeup is what caught my eye. Granted, OR isn't an eastern state with lots of blacks but they do have a good number. Out of 74 students, I counted 17, or 22%, with Oriental or Middle Eastern names. There were several women wearing head scarves. There's no way to tell if they're American or foreign born but I did hear a lot of very foreign accents. There was 1 hispanic name and 1 black person, a woman. She had a large contingent of family with her, support that many blacks don't have. If she got this far, I'm convinced that she'll go a long way.

One final observation: out of 74 students, approx 30 were women. If this class is representative of dental schools, we're going to have a very foxy bunch of dentists in a few years. Almost all of them were very good looking.

Pretty much standard demographics these days for Dental and Med schools. Congrats to your daughter and I wish her a long and successful career!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
70% of black babies are born out of wedlock and most end up on welfare. They don't have the family support that other races have. There are many good strong black families but there are all too many kids who grow up without it.

thank you LBJ, may you rot in hell.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Many, maybe most, of the young veterinarians seem to be women.

Increasing my post count so people will buy stuff from me
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You afraid it's too stretched out for ya? 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bill Poole
Originally Posted by SamOlson
... a very attractive 1st generation born in the USA Chinese girl.

She's also a dentist.

Her family is a very motivated and successful group of people.

That perfectly describes my niece (Wife's brother's kid). Her wedding was 2 weeks ago.

Engineering has far far more foreign born and asian, perhaps fewer female, but my employer goes out of there way to hire them too....

Poole

And like immature mentioned a few post back, lots of (young)veterinarians are women.

3 of the last 4 vets we've had do cattle work were girls.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stxhunter
52 year old dentist i went to school with, she dated Ted Cruz when she was doing her internship in DC.

[Linked Image]

I think I'm getting a toothache.

You want Ted's hand-me-downs?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Ouch!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Our daughter is going in to her 2d year of dental school at OHSU (Oregon Health and Science Univ). We are in Portland now to attend her white coat ceremony. It's when they complete their 1st year of school and now can start working on live patients. They're given a white coat at a ceremony that's done at all medical schools and they make a big deal out of it.

Anyway, there are 74 students in her class. The makeup is what caught my eye. Granted, OR isn't an eastern state with lots of blacks but they do have a good number. Out of 74 students, I counted 17, or 22%, with Oriental or Middle Eastern names. There were several women wearing head scarves. There's no way to tell if they're American or foreign born but I did hear a lot of very foreign accents. There was 1 hispanic name and 1 black person, a woman. She had a large contingent of family with her, support that many blacks don't have. If she got this far, I'm convinced that she'll go a long way.

One final observation: out of 74 students, approx 30 were women. If this class is representative of dental schools, we're going to have a very foxy bunch of dentists in a few years. Almost all of them were very good looking.

I noticed similar at my son's graduation for his doctorate in physical therapy. His college and class was small but every one was quite fit and attractive.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Roxanne is single right now.

Sign me up! That woman is a fox, no matter her age!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Not from Tiny Ted.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
No Novocain needed if they wear lowcut blouses and 'well gifted'!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The numbers aren't any higher for blacks than other races.
That's not true.

Here are the most recent numbers:

Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent; 53.5 percent for Hispanics; 29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites; and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360990/latest-statistics-out-wedlock-births-roger-clegg

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,633
Posts18,455,226
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.