Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Had one not long ago got pissed i guess because he thought i may have sped around him and then he doubles his speed to keep up on my ass. I get to a stop sign and he pulls up behind while honking and flashing his lights and giving the bird... I turn around in give him a nice wave and smile and then wave for him to come on. He thinks it over and decides he hasnt had enough nookie before he dies and decides to calm down.

Once one followed me until i led him to a deserted area by the edge of town before i pulled over and motioned him to come up. He decided he needed to go home for the bosses instructions, i guess.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/03/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You should see West Texas when oil prices are down and you try to pass some white guy headed down a two lane road while hes poking and moping along toward his $400,000 home while driving his supercharged national car of Texas pos f250 he doesnt know how hes going to make the next payment on while keeping the country club membership for his tennis playing trophy wife whos playing with the local pro on the side and watch him go apechitt tryining to run your ass off the road until you show him your Kimber.

I didn't figure Texans would pay any mind to a 38 Super.

Oil companies have some real pc pos chicken chitts working for them nowadays.

[bleep] are white men and cant drive worth a chitt either. They would rather have a head on on a slightly narrow county black top road than get their passenger tire within 3 ft of the gravel by the freakin asphalt.

Freakin world is going to hell in a handbasket. Meet them on a residential street with cars parked on the side and they will miss one parked on the side by 5 ft preferring to have a head on while taking their half out of the middle.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had one not long ago got pissed i guess because he thought i may have sped around him and then he doubles his speed to keep up on my ass. I get to a stop sign and he pulls up behind while honking and flashing his lights and giving the bird... I turn around in give him a nice wave and smile and then wave for him to come on. He thinks it over and decides he hasnt had enough nookie before he dies and decides to calm down.

Once one followed me until i led him to a deserted area by the edge of town before i pulled over and motioned him to come up. He decided he needed to go home for the bosses instructions, i guess.

One of my favorites is when some young cutie gives you the finger and you nod yes back to her.
last one I did that to made her madder so she flipped me off again shaking her fist at me, so I just nodded faster. She was at a loss of what to do after that, I still laugh about it

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
You should see West Texas when oil prices are down and you try to pass some white guy headed down a two lane road while hes poking and moping along toward his $400,000 home while driving his supercharged national car of Texas pos f250 he doesnt know how hes going to make the next payment on while keeping the country club membership for his tennis playing trophy wife whos playing with the local pro on the side and watch him go apechitt tryining to run your ass off the road until you show him your Kimber.

I didn't figure Texans would pay any mind to a 38 Super.

Oil companies have some real pc pos chicken chitts working for them nowadays.

[bleep] are white men and cant drive worth a chitt either. They would rather have a head on on a slightly narrow county black top road than get their passenger tire within 3 ft of the gravel by the freakin asphalt.

Freakin world is going to hell in a handbasket. Meet them on a residential street with cars parked on the side and they will miss one parked on the side by 5 ft preferring to have a head on while taking their half out of the middle.

Things are worse than I thought.

:-D

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Several yrs ago my bro was hurrying home on his bimonthly trip home from offshore platform mgr for Pennzoil. He must have pissed a husband off on the road as the sucker rode his ass until he got to a stop light. He said he saw the sucker start climbing up out of the little sports car behind him for about 2 minutes. Said he must have been 7 ft tall. Guy came up to bros open window and sai said he was going to drag him out and beat his ass. Bro cocked his revolver as he pointed it and said he was going to blow his guts out. Bro said guy looked down at that gun and turned white as he stared at it and then screamed "youre crazy" as he ran away.

He said the sight of that cocked pistol pointed at the guys belly just paralyzed the guy for a few seconds.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Daily occurrence around Murderapolis.. Glad you didn't hafta unsheath the Super..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
About 20 years ago my teen age daughter was riding with my niece when a well dressed 30 something man followed them into a parking lot and proceeded to use every foul word in the English language on them and then proceeded to kick the doors of my niece's care in on both sides of the vehicle. Scared them crazy. My niece got his license number and told her brother, my nephew. Nephew proceeds to find out the owner through some friends and the guy is a big shot officer at a local bank.

Nephew waits until he leaves work at the bank and in the bank parking lot asks him if he is the tough guy that scares women. He said maybe, what about it?

Nephew takes out a pair of brass knucks and beats him to a pulp then proceeds to kick in the doors of the guy's sports car. Nephew tells the guy that if he doesn't want another dose he should leave town.

Next day the big banker abruptly quits his job and leaves town post haste. I never knew anything about it until after the drama had passed.

Most turn from tough guy to cowards pretty quickly when the odds are even.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am always prepared, but more than willing to walk a way without a confrontation. Road Rage incidents are always costly to everyone involved.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I am always prepared, but more than willing to walk a way without a confrontation. Road Rage incidents are always costly to everyone involved.

And never worth it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Text my buddy about it and he says.......

That's all I needed to read. It's like bumper cars out there now and obviously not just the teenagers.

We've got too many laws already, but the idiot texters sure created the need for a few more.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm going to put a gun rack in the rear window of my old pick up and hang one of my old 30-30's in it just to ward off craziness like this.

Back when every truck on the road had a gun rack with an old 30-30 in it road rage incidents were few and far between.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

And never worth it.

^^^ This ^^^

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why the F would you invite him back to talk? Geez there are some no brainers around here at times.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Why the F would you invite him back to talk? Geez there are some no brainers around here at times.

And then POST about it on the internet ! ? ........The antis LOVE this kinda' schidt, and fire it right back, to the detriment of overriding and
important long term goals in the CW / CC feuds.
Thread could just as leave be titled " I'm a real bad azz, looking to shoot somebody."
Phoucin' DUMB.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
Check out this roid rage monkey that got followed after it shot a car. The cheetohead was aperrested and canned from the job.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/08/02/road-rage-suspect-arrested-after-victim-follows-him-to-his-work/

How could any adult male be seen with little girl pigtails??? And so many young whites want to copy their "style."

Shaking my head...

Some of these around here look like a 160 class non-typical.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 08/04/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once again.....poor innocent Fireball is the victim.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It all happens fast and you have to aware of your surrounding. Be ready too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I decided to get a CCW, I thought this through long and carefully. I will call 911 if serious. I will never initiate communication of any sort with a belligerent; I will walk away, change course; give leeway; I will apologize if it seems the thing to do; I will de-escalate in any way I see if personally involved. I would never, ever brandish my weapon unless its use is deemed imminent; it's not meant to be seen until it's used.

So my personal overall view is to flee. This no room for machismo or tough guys here..until I have no way out for myself or some other nearby innocent's life and limb are threatened.

Edited to add: while not always avoidable, some problem people, or areas can be foreseen and skirted with on-going circumstantial awareness.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 08/04/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm going to put a gun rack in the rear window of my old pick up and hang one of my old 30-30's in it just to ward off craziness like this.

Back when every truck on the road had a gun rack with an old 30-30 in it road rage incidents were few and far between.

Had nothing to do with the .30-30 in the window. It had to do with what was put in their heads in school.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yep, pretty knee jerk reaction I'll admit. Guess my BS meter was pegged and didn't feel the need to take crap off a punk. I'm not responsible for his actions, only mine. He gets out and comes back to wail on me that's all on him. Glad it didn't go down that way but it's on him not me.

I understand totally. I did follow one road rage idiot who spun out in from of me in rocks peppering my car with gravel after I was the only one to let him in in front of me at a city street repair site. And I'm sure I'd do it again. Most likely those who criticized you for "calmly" (lol) motioning him back, would have done the same, whether they'll admit it or not.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 18 1 2 3 4 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1973cb450, 71 invisible), 3,008 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,263
Posts18,467,116
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.