Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#12200684 08/11/17
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Do you remember the Jeff Foxworthy joke about how funny it was to pass the 'doe pee' bottle around for his hunting friends to smell, but how his wife didn't think it was at all funny?

Well, this morning it was my turn and I felt sorry for the young ladies...

Without going into a lot of details, I had to go for a CT scan this morning. To prepare me for the scan, they had me drink the most foul tasting bottle of stuff last nite, and then another one this morning. It had the consistency about like milk-of-magnesia and was blue-berry flavored, both of which make me gag. Now this stuff isn't like the citrus stuff you take for a colonoscopy. It doesn't 'clean you out'. This stuff is suppose to make your guts 'glow in the dark', so to speak. It stays in you. On top of those two bottles, when I got to the hospital, they had me drink another cup or so of some similar stuff. Different taste but the same consistency. Eyes watered and gag reflex set in, but again I managed to keep it down.

Now the procedure itself didn't take 10 minutes and out the door I went. Since I was in town, I'll just run by and take care of some more business.

While driving to this other place, I cut the most foul smelling fart of my life... It wasn't one of those loud obnoxious farts, no... just a small toot! Hardly worth noticing. You know, one of those you sneak out when around company. Again I liked to have gagged, from my own fart... had to roll down the truck window, to air out the truck. Once was mind boggling, but now these farts were coming every few minutes. I drove over 20 miles with the window down and when I would let one, it still stunk so bad that I would almost gag.

Anyway, I get to the place of business, walk into the small office and there are 2 young ladies. While explaining why I was there, I felt another one coming on. So, I excused myself, walked out the door and let it go...and like before, just a small toot. The ladies could see me thru the window and I guess was wondering what was going on. I came back in and continued with my business. After a few minutes, here comes another one. So again, I excused myself and stepped outside. Only this time the younger of the two lades came to see what was going on. I barely made it out the door, when I cut loose again. Just as it happened, the lady opened the door, and evidently it sucked the smell inside the small office. Almost immediately, the lady at the door swore, stepped back inside and closed the door. Me, I'm still standing outside, not knowing what to do. I heard the 2nd lady ask what was wrong, but I didn't hear the first lady answer. About 3 heartbeats later, I hear the 2nd lady swear and both ladies busted thru the door, to come outside with me. After catching their breath, the older of the two women looked at me and said, "Mister, you're sick".

All I could say was "Yes Ma'am".

I explained what was going on... we finished our business, standing outside... and they said they would call me this afternoon. They didn't invite me back inside the office. frown

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
BP-B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Once was mind boggling, but now these farts were coming every few minutes. I drove over 20 miles with the window down ...

and a trail of buzzards dropping from the sky

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
LOL laugh

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
OMSG! (See the thread on Senior Texting Codes).

When I went outside, I'd have put my phone to my ear so they'd think I had a call I had to take.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
LMAO

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Randy,

If you were in New Jersey, no one would have noticed...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oldman, I'm proud to know you. Traveled that road...easy way to get to the head of the line.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Randy, no doubt now. You ARE my new hero!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
gitting old ain't for sissy's! some of the stuff they make us go through , only a seasoned old fart could put up with!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
"Mr,you're sick"
lol laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm cryin' here, Randy! laugh laugh

Had to let my wife in on what was cracking me up!

Hope everything is good from your CT scan..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It doesn't count if you did not make them puke.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Jeff Foxworthy needs to know about this....he made include your experience in the comedy tour. Hell I would.

Doc

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Oh yes Randy!!!! Mis Stephenie will get full report!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anybody can have bad farts Randy, but you could knock a buzzard off a chit wagon!

I look forward to that procedure!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've produced some eye watering, paint peeling small toots, mostly after eating a large bowl of really good, rich potato soup at the Altes Hackerhaus in Munchen.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
At least they had enough brains to keep you outside!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Anybody can have bad farts Randy, but you could knock a buzzard off a chit wagon!

I look forward to that procedure!

Been there, and done that!

Only I was in ICU after a heart procedure, and didn't have pickup windows to roll down... blush

And the ICU I was in was open, for cryin' out loud... There were like 8 beds in there, and usually all the curtains were open. No bathroom. No shower...

After day 4, I was pretty rank and told one of the nurses I was fixing to abscond or have a shower, one way or the other. They relented and sent the fattest nurse I ever saw over with a little sponge bath cart. eek

Of course she asked if I needed help. "Umm... I think I can manage, but thank you anyway, Ma'am." whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Thanks for my laugh of the day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
574 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 12308300, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,703 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,736
Posts18,401,088
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.