-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Lookout Anchorageites! Me and the boyz are hittin the burg tomorrow night to hear a lil live music.

any of you other jabronis going to be in attendance?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
No. Then again, I'm not an Anchorageite. wink

Have fun!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
State fair?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd have you over for a brew but I'm only 1/2 way through my hitch.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That's gonna happen one of these days Paul, but we're doing the whirlwind tour. Momma's been down there all week doing some training (there's a story there, for another time) me and my two boys 24 & 19 fly down this afternoon, will meet up with her, grab a bite, hit the concert and then up early for the drive home tomorrow.

Gonna be kind of cool, never made the road trip from ANC with 4 licensed drivers.

Can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me for my two adult lads to be jazzed about going & doing somethin with us old folks. God's been good to me and mine, I'm grateful for it.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
News has had stories about a lot of counterfeit tickets lately.. Don't get zooked.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
bought tickets online a few months ago. But just in case, have a buttload of cash at hand Mike and stay by the phone. Film at 11

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nice. Wish I could go.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
bought tickets online a few months ago. But just in case, have a buttload of cash at hand Mike and stay by the phone. Film at 11

12:15.

You're late!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's gonna happen one of these days Paul, but we're doing the whirlwind tour. Momma's been down there all week doing some training (there's a story there, for another time) me and my two boys 24 & 19 fly down this afternoon, will meet up with her, grab a bite, hit the concert and then up early for the drive home tomorrow.

Gonna be kind of cool, never made the road trip from ANC with 4 licensed drivers.

Can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me for my two adult lads to be jazzed about going & doing somethin with us old folks. God's been good to me and mine, I'm grateful for it.

Maybe I'll find an excuse to head up to squarebanks some day, would be great to meet up with you and Klick. I've been yacking with Klick since before I moved to AK on the old coffee shop forum 20+ years ago, and still haven't met him.

Enjoy the show.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Have seen a lot of concerts over the years. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, amongst others

This was a great show. Like his music anyway but great entertainers as well.

Klik/ Mark is good people. Him & I are overdue to break bread

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ZB and co. put on a great show. Saw him last December at his "FREE" mountain strong show where all beer and t-shirt proceeds went to help fire victims in the Smokey's. Twas a great outdoor concert in a parking lot turned concert venue in downtown Gatlinburg.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Randy
Didja see Tommy's daughter? She was there too.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Have seen a lot of concerts over the years. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, amongst others

This was a great show. Like his music anyway but great entertainers as well.

Klik/ Mark is good people. Him & I are overdue to break bread

Yep, couldn't agree more - Only concert I've ever been to where we had seats & never sat in them, except for intermission !

smile

Would do it again in a heartbeat, even if it did mean going back to Toronto.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 79S, 673, 14 invisible), 1,675 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,188
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.