Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
E
EdM Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have some cut rate Buffalo hunts available for this year only in Matetsi Unit One in Zimbabwe.
10-day hunts including trophy fee for $15,000
Plus 2% levy on daily rates and 4% levy on trophy fees.
Contact me on huntsjohn-sharp-safaris.com
John Sharp

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/832100588/m/9421024432

Conduct is the best proof of character.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

John Sharpe looks good and is a known quantity.

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the bush, John Sharpe is the man we all wish we could be.

I endorse him 100%.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Having hunted with him twice, in Zimbabwe, I'll hunt with no other. Truly the consummate professional.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn it...I have been saving for a grizzly hunt and would hate to blow it on a buff hunt instead, but from what I have read John Sharp is THE man to hunt Africa with.

May have to ponder this opportunity.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Damn it...I have been saving for a grizzly hunt and would hate to blow it on a buff hunt instead, but from what I have read John Sharp is THE man to hunt Africa with.

Please feel free to PM me or if you want to talk on the phone. John is truly a fine gentleman and as a client, you are the center of his universe. I know there are many other great PHs out there, but I just don't think one can do better. j

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks Jorge...I have a 5 hour layover in Denver tomorrow so I plan to google-fu my heart out looking up all things buffalo hunting...I still have my heart set on a griz but will think about this opportunity.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Go hunt Cape buffalo T!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Go hunt Cape buffalo T!

Ken,

John Sharp is calling all the way to NM. Yep, it's you he's after...

You may have to borrow a gun... blush

You owe it to yourself... cool

DF

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Got plans for a Cape buffalo hunt in about 3 years,just not with John Sharp. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Griz can wait. Call John Sharpe and have a life enriching experience.

Unless you're hunting with Phil Shoemaker. Then it's a coin flip. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd personally do the griz hunt. Especially if being done spot and stalk and via spike camp. The terrain and elements are tougher, and I'd personally want to scratch that off my bucket list at a younger age because of those circumstances.

Besides, who the heck can get excited walking for days on end in the heat just to simply shoot a fricken cow?! grin

As to the man offering the cape buf hunt.... never heard of him. Is he any good? wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Besides, who the heck can get excited walking for days on end in the heat just to simply shoot a fricken cow?! grin

As to the man offering the cape buf hunt.... never heard of him. Is he any good? wink

From you? Yeah, riiiight! wink

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ted, I tend to come down on FOsteology's side. Grizz hunting is for the younger guy, so I would tend to do that first while I was younger and save hunting buff until later. That being said, John Sharp won't be around forever. I don't know how old he is, but at some point he may decide there are better things to do than chase after dangerous game with a client in tow. Just my two cents. I only know Sharp by reputation and I'm sure you couldn't go wrong with him as your PH.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Please feel free to PM me or if you want to talk on the phone. John is truly a fine gentleman and as a client, you are the center of his universe. I know there are many other great PHs out there, but I just don't think one can do better. j

Put me on your PM list as well if you like. I hunted buffalo etc with John Sharp in 2015 and am planning to hunt with him again in 2018 or '19. Spend your money now. Grizzly hunting isn't going to go away, but African huntin, especially DG, is getting more and more difficult to do. Seize the opportunity.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Wow, many ringing endorsements for hunting with Mr. Sharp here, maybe I should try it too.

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Add my name to the list of encouragers. I've hunted buffalo twice with John (2013 and 2016) and it is a grand time. John's stories and watching Isaac work are worth the price of admission, a buffalo is just gravy.

long before Rodriguez stole that goat.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Wow, many ringing endorsements for hunting with Mr. Sharp here, maybe I should try it too." Gunner500

Jerry, wipe the dust off that 577 VC and get going!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, I got your old 577 and my 500 Nitro out today with q-tips and some fresh rig grease for the lynch pins, then drug clean oiled bore snakes through the barrels, they're ready. smile

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jerry, feel free to call anytime...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
282 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,806 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,951
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.