Print Thread
Hop To
W
wdenike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Or is the treasonous undermining establishment just oozing from Pence????? President Trump truly needs our support. He stands alone in the swamp. They will fabricate chit to get rid of him!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Specifically what are you posting about. I just watched his interview probably like you and didnt see what your complaining about.

Last edited by FatCity67; 08/14/17.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pence strikes me as a good man in a difficult position.trying to do the best job he can.

W
wdenike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Time will tell. But zebras don't lose their stripes. Sure pray I'm wrong.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wdenike
Or is the treasonous undermining establishment just oozing from Pence????? President Trump truly needs our support. He stands alone in the swamp. They will fabricate chit to get rid of him!

Take care, Willie

I believe that is ridiculous without incredible and never before heard details I doubt you possess. Put up or stfu.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

W
wdenike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by RickyD

Take care, Willie

I believe that is ridiculous without incredible and never before heard details I doubt you possess. Put up or stfu.

I don't believe I nor many others give a chit what you believe. To bad mommy didn't slap the chit out of ya when you were a little one. Do ya talk to mom that way? Be careful ya don't make them knuckles bleed on that key board tuff guy.

Take care, Willie

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[

I don't believe I nor many others give a chit what you believe. To bad mommy didn't slap the chit out of ya when you were a little one. Do ya talk to mom that way? Be careful ya don't make them knuckles bleed on that key board tuff guy.

Take care, Willie[/quote]

And another ass hole gets ignored.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm thinking Trump will only serve one term and that he's intending that Pence run in his place. Trump is losing money big time and once this Presidential gig is done, he can ride the wave. I like Trump and hope he slaughters the opposition in the next 3.5 years. But I don't think his heart is in it.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 51 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,090
Posts18,464,038
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.