This post covers my recent hunt to Argentina.

Flew out from Tulsa on August 3rd to Houston and then on to Cordoba via Panama City, Panama. If the rest of Panama is like the airport I don't carry to visit. The flight from Panama to Cordoba was the worst of my life. 4 crying kids who kept it up for 5 of the 6 hours we were in the air. I returned August 11th. The return trip was Cordoba, Buenes Aires, Houston to Tulsa. The 10+ hour flight from BA to Houston was not too bad on the 767.

I was traveling with my brother. It was his first trip to Argentina. We hunted with a Dr. Juan Pozzi in San Francisco. I hunted with Juan in 2009. My brother is staying nearly all of August to help Juan out with the business.

This trip I concentrated on pigeons. We took Juan some Mojo motion decoys and they worked like a charm. The first day I killed 60 pigeons, the second day 150 on a dairy farm, the third day I killed 120 on the same farm and on the last day killed 50. Plus untold number of dove and parakeets. I also did a bit of perdiz hunting and killed 2 of those critters, My first ones ever. Over all a great trip and I shot 1750 shells in 3.5 days of hunting using mostly a Mossberg pump Marine combat shotgun so Juan's son could film the gun begin used in the field. It worked great on pigeons and never jammed or broke unlike the other semi-auto guns I tried to use. I am addicted to killing pigeons over decoys.

Juan runs a great operation with 1000s of acres of land close to town. Comfortable lodging and great food and drink. All the Melbac wine and bear you can drink. He is a great guy to hunt with and very enthusiastic in showing you a great time.

Perry