Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Talus_in_AZ's wife had her camera out and going for most all of the shoots. I'm hoping she will post some of them here!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

GB1

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Interesting that some of the usual photogs didn't take any pictures, many photos taken were not usable, Darby is not posting any here, etc. etc..

There may be a way to have access to a bunch of very candid photos taken - some of the usual fun and a few of quite "compromising" moments (Ed and Darby), etc.

So - what would it be worth to see those?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The question might be "What would it be worth for them to not be seen?" grin I'm OK with posting all of them. Darby, on the other hand... shocked laugh

Talus_in_AZ's wife sent me a few pictures yesterday evening and said that she had not downloaded most of the ones she took. She is going to forward them to Jeff so he can post them here.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

CCCC Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
The question might be "What would it be worth for them to not be seen?" grin I'm OK with posting all of them. Darby, on the other hand... shocked laugh

Talus_in_AZ's wife sent me a few pictures yesterday evening and said that she had not downloaded most of the ones she took. She is going to forward them to Jeff so he can post them here.

Ed

Funny !!! Good news on the photos - thanks, Ed.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sorry Gentlemen... I just forgot to pack my camera this time...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Here are some of the pictures that Talus_in_AZ's lovely wife, Bunny took. Thank you, Bunny!

Ed

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 08/08/17.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
And some more;

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hopefully, someone else will post up some pictures.

It was a wonderful time!

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 08/08/17. Reason: bad typin an spelin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
One that just would not show the image in the last post;

[Linked Image]

Ed

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here is another good one:

[Linked Image],

Miles, Leonard, Blue and Randy. All trying to figure out who took off with the coffee pot!

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems Bunny has more love for pistols than rifles! She did shoot the open-sighted .22 event and the ,22 150-yard event. There we a lot of ladies shooting events this year!

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/medium/49734.jpg

Miles, Leonard, Blue and Randy. All trying to figure out who took off with the coffee pot!

I'm still trying to figure out this new picture posting procedure.

Last edited by nifty-two-fifty; 08/13/17.

Nifty-250

Yogi Berra
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/medium/49734.jpg [/img]

Nifty-250

Yogi Berra
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Sorry, guys, Patrick and I do not have the coffee pot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Milo, I have not seen it, but will keep my eyes out. Patrick, I think Ed has a chair that belongs to you or Leonard one. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A greenish chair? yeah, we left it there blush

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have a few pics that I put in a new image gallery . Now how do I post them on this thread???

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anjin,

For some reason, they came out as one image on the gallery.

[Linked Image]

To post a picture from the Gallery, right click on the image, select "Copy Image Address", move to the thread you want to post on, and click on "Use Full Editor" down at the bottom of the reply screen. Once the full editor is up, click on the "Inert Image Link" icon (the one with the fake landscape pic), and you will see a dialog box open. Hover your cursor over that box, right click and select "Paste". The image address will automatically posted on the selected thread.

It should have " [img] " before the image URL and " [/img] " after the URL. Check your work by clicking on "Preview Reply" and you should see the image(s) you want. If not, I don't know what to tell you... blush

I hope this helps!

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 08/15/17. Reason: kaint typ

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

(There, I finally got my picture to print!)

Nifty-250

Yogi Berra
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hello all... We need to petition Rick to get a new sticky posted for 2018's gathering.

Jeff

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 47 invisible), 2,810 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,597
Posts18,454,376
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.