Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... using Facebook to rally the anarchists and antifas. It is being reported that "rebel-rousers" have already obtained some 5,600 "reservations" for the anti-Trump protest that is planned for tomorrow when Trump has his rally in Phoenix. Here is how they are getting the mob out:

[Linked Image]

The largest Facebook group organizing an ait-Trump protest uses a logo combining the Nazi swastika and the number '45'; Trump is America's 45th president.

[Linked Image]

While another anti-Trump rally organizing page on Facebook uses a graphic combining Trump's and Arpaio's faces with an image of Ku Klux Klansmen.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4809502/White-House-braces-thousands-Phoenix-protesters.html

And ... if you dig deeper .... I wouldn't be surprised to find Soros' $$ and/or fingerprints behind this.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Soros and company are aching for riots.

This is a duplicate of what happened in Weimar Germany, sparking the Hitlerian reaction.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The cops gotta be told, "ya got free rein - bust some snowflake heads".. Let's GO!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Soros and company are aching for riots.

This is a duplicate of what happened in Weimar Germany, sparking the Hitlerian reaction.

Watch what you post around here. Snowflake jumped on me today for making a satirical allegory. wink

Originally Posted by RickyD
Only the desperate and dumb cite Hitler. You a nazi?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the rally were held in Tucson, Flagstaff or Prescott the police would stand down and do nothing. Have to wait and see how Phoenix handles it. Arpaio is no longer sheriff so it's anybody's guess.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is may not be received well around Trump, will be interesting to see how it's handled.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Sounds like another Chicago rally coming that did not happen...

Doc

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I still can't find an answer to why the DOJ is not going after those that incite to riot, who plan, hire for, and pay expenses for rioters.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pershing would have known how to handle this.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by GunReader

So would Mr. Taggert from Blazing Saddles... "We'll work up a #6 on 'em".

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arrest, prosecute, and jail.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My nephew is a cop in Phoenix. I guess he'll be busy on Tuesday.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So would Colonel Reginald Dyer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I still can't find an answer to why the DOJ is not going after those that incite to riot, who plan, hire for, and pay expenses for rioters.

I keep posting the answer. Trump is not serious. If he was the Obama hold overs would fired.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Arrest, prosecute, and jail.

Yup, and it may happen. Security loses its sense of humor, when it involves a President.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully Antifa will corner someone who's carrying and get their heads blown off.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Hopefully Antifa will corner someone who's carrying and get their heads blown off.

This.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

That'll work, too.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Arizona has constitutional carry, could very easily happen.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ftbt
.... using Facebook to rally the anarchists and antifas. It is being reported that "rebel-rousers" have already obtained some 5,600 "reservations" for the anti-Trump protest that is planned for tomorrow when Trump has his rally in Phoenix. Here is how they are getting the mob out:

[Linked Image]

The largest Facebook group organizing an ait-Trump protest uses a logo combining the Nazi swastika and the number '45'; Trump is America's 45th president.

[Linked Image]

While another anti-Trump rally organizing page on Facebook uses a graphic combining Trump's and Arpaio's faces with an image of Ku Klux Klansmen.

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4809502/White-House-braces-thousands-Phoenix-protesters.html

And ... if you dig deeper .... I wouldn't be surprised to find Soros' $$ and/or fingerprints behind this.

The mangled cliche "rabble-rouser" becomes "rebel-rouser" on their poster... funny in several ways.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Apparently Soros, unlike the Lannisters, does not always pay his debts...

I have no idea as to the veracity of this but I wouldn't doubt it.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 45_100
If the rally were held in Tucson, Flagstaff or Prescott the police would stand down and do nothing. Have to wait and see how Phoenix handles it. Arpaio is no longer sheriff so it's anybody's guess.

Leave prescott out of it, even with all the kalifornicators around. On the steps of the courthouse has been goldwater, bush jr, and a bunch of others to announce their run for public office. Bucky O'neal is on a horse leading the charge up san juan hill.
Born and raised there just can't see it.
As to the constitutional carry, yeah it's in the state constitution.
But also, while we have a CCW permit, it's NOT required. You can carry pretty much what you want either concealed or not concealed.
It's just a fact of life in Arizona. It does make it more polite.
I tried on line to get tickets to the rally, they sent a confirmation number and the tickets to my cellphone, which for some reason i can't seem to get to the printer to copy.
I might go down to just see the intertainment. His prior rally's here were overwelminly positive. But, protestors I know for a fact have been shipped in from california during the sb1070 issues. Anything could happen.
geez, few years ago i attended some rally at the state capital, there was a group of clowns trying to march in formation all packing ar-15's.
Pretty silly looking actually.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
White supremacist leader Donald Trump is coming back to Phoenix next Tuesday. It will be his first public rally since his hate-filled rants yesterday aligning himself with the Neo-nazis of Charlottesville.

There's a good chance that Trump is here to pardon Joe Arpaio.

Come stand up for decency, equality, and good. Stand up for your children and the goodness in their hearts. Stand in solidarity with the brave people in Charlottesville. Stand up against bigotry, hate, white supremacy, Nazis, Islamophobia, transphobia, xenophobia.

Protests will be on the north side of Monroe street across from the Phoenix Convention Center at the Herberger Theater Center, and will start at 6PM. More details to come.
this is from their facebook page.
i saw a post from rent a mob that i think has been pulled from backpage, phx. looking for people 18-25year females in particular, 50bucks an hour .

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/21/17.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Is that..."Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course."? "...we rape the **** out of them at the Number Six Dance later on."

Marvelous! laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
White supremacist leader Donald Trump is coming back to Phoenix next Tuesday. It will be his first public rally since his hate-filled rants yesterday aligning himself with the Neo-nazis of Charlottesville.

Come stand up for decency, equality, and good. Stand up for your children and the goodness in their hearts. Stand in solidarity with the brave people in Charlottesville. Stand up against bigotry, hate, white supremacy, Nazis, Islamophobia, transphobia, xenophobia.

Protests will be on the north side of Monroe street across from the Phoenix Convention Center at the Herberger Theater Center, and will start at 6PM. More details to come.
i saw a post from rent a mob that i think has been pulled from backpage, phx. looking for people 18-25year females in particular, 50bucks an hour .

You should stop lying.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Nephew tells me he's been assigned to the Trump rally tomorrow. I asked him if he was wearing riot gear. He said his superiors were ordering normal uniforms only, for fear of bad public image.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Nephew tells me he's been assigned to the Trump rally tomorrow. I asked him if he was wearing riot gear. He said his superiors were ordering normal uniforms only, for fear of bad public image.

Yeah. I suppose the image of them getting their head opened up, is a better one.

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
This is what Greg Stanton, the Mayor of Phoenix (and a Democrat) has to say about Trump's visit today:

"America is hurting. And it is hurting largely because Trump has doused racial tensions with gasoline," Stanton wrote in the Washington Post. "With his planned visit to Phoenix on Tuesday, I fear the president may be looking to light a match."

[Linked Image]

^^^^^^^^^^ WHAT A WEENIE ^^^^^^^^^^

Meanwhile, Republican Governor Doug Ducey told the Arizona Republic on Monday that he would welcome Trump on the tarmac when he arrived but would not attend the campaign rally. Instead, he said he would be focused on ensuring the safety of the event. It sounds like he wants to be "hands-on" in case there is trouble, and that he doesn't trust Stanton, if push-comes-to-shove.

See:

http://news.trust.org/item/20170822100445-tcba4/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I sincerely hope they let all the antis gather and then set up a cordon. Arrest every one of them for inciting a riot, and anyone wearing or possessing a mask or a weapon gets a felony charge. Document every one who admits he/she got paid to go there and then arrest whoever paid them under federal charges.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I sincerely hope they let all the antis gather and then set up a cordon. Arrest every one of them for inciting a riot, and anyone wearing or possessing a mask or a weapon gets a felony charge. Document every one who admits he/she got paid to go there and then arrest whoever paid them under federal charges.

This right here.

I do not think it will ever happen.
But it needs to happen if we ever want it to stop.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Stanton will have blood on his hands over that statement, designed to rile up the left to violence.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by funshooter

This right here.

Yep.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Here's an idea.

Pardon Sheriff Joe, swear him in on the spot as a U.S. Deputy Marshall and turn him loose.

Of course, have all the background work done, forces in place before the fact.

Now, that'd give the MSM instant hearburn and something to rail about for weeks.

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Sure you can, he is staring you right in the face and his name is Sessions.

He is a POS establishment Never- Trumper that wants President Trump gone just as much if not more than the Media and the democrats.

Remember Sessions is why we have Mueller and his team of Clinto attorneies looking for anything and everything to get a Trump impeached.

He sure as hell isnt going to stop or even slow down the Soros bunch.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Here's an idea.

Pardon Sheriff Joe, swear him in on the spot as a U.S. Deputy Marshall and turn him loose.

Of course, have all the background work done, forces in place before the fact.

Now, that'd give the MSM instant hearburn and something to rail about for weeks.

DF

President Trump needs to swear him in as Head Border Patrol.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
one thing that's kind of interesting. It's being held not far from the maricopa county jail. should make it relatively easy for processing.
Stanton, the mayor, couple of weeks ago was busy trying to get street signs changed, like robert e lee, etc.
We have a history with that kind of thing. One of the peaks in the phoenix parks system used to be called squaw peak. it was changed
to the name of that navajo girl killed in iraq.
what tickles me is a series of mountain tops on the way up from gila bend to buckeye, still called squaw tits or something like that.
I do believe a lot of this is very intentional, the intent being to draw those good ol boys out to create violence. Then you have the media
story of white supremicsts killing poor innocent protestors.
again, several years ago i saw busses coming in from california, loaded with those hotell/restaurant union members. It was for a sb1070 rally at the state capital. The threw a U.S. flag down on the ground, spray painted a swaztiga, and put a toilet seat on it while walking stomping on it.
they were being protected by arizona highway patrol officers, freedom of speech you know.
some good ol boys were getting ready to charge the line, and i spent most of the afternoon talking them down, stating that's exactly what they wanted you to do for edited media contact later where you are the villain.
I think this is what is being attempted with the civil war statutes, trying to incite to violence.
Somebody mentioned prescott, well last year prescott valley right next door is where trump had a rally. There were protestors, all maybe 20 of them. They had a place squared off for them, right next to about 20 portapotties. There is a sense of humor there.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ConradCA

You should stop lying.

you should get your head out of your rectum. Notice the "this is from their facebook page." not my words.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You should stop lying.

you should get your head out of your rectum. Notice the "this is from their facebook page." not my words.

It's just their SOP, you ARE the LIAR! Say it enough times..........

FJB & FJT
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You should stop lying.

What lie? Quoting an ad?

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

This right here.

I'd love to see that, too. Maybe bus them into the middle of Mexico and dump them out. Yeah, now I'm really dreaming. lol

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

This.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

This right here.

That is exactly what needs to happen but I will "fall out" if it does.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by ftbt
Ducey told the Arizona Republic on Monday that he would welcome Trump on the tarmac when he arrived but would not attend the campaign rally. Instead, he said he would be focused on ensuring the safety of the event. It sounds like he wants to be "hands-on" in case there is trouble, and that he doesn't trust Stanton, if push-comes-to-shove.

See:

http://news.trust.org/item/20170822100445-tcba4/

Hopefully the Governor will be waiting in the wings, with a couple hundred Nat. Guard, armed with Garand rifles, and pockets full of loaded clips.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 3,044 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.