Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Fuq liberals and bring on the armed confrontation. Fuqqers cant shoot worth a shyt anyways with their video game background.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I think they are angry because they've been exposed. All the things they hold dear: high taxes, gov't run health care, gov't run education, abortion on demand, the evil of gun ownership, etc., etc., etc.; have all been shown to be morally and intellectually bankrupt. They were given the keys to the car and ran it into the ditch. We are getting it out and on the road again. Like the spoiled brats that they are, they are throwing tantrums and lashing out at anything they can come up with that they think is not perfectly right. They are on a quest to re-establish their moral and intellectual bona fides. I don't think they have turned a single voter against Trump; in fact, I suspect more and more Americans are seeing the wisdom of having elected him.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
the devil

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/59314.Saul_D_Alinsky

“Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer.”

― Saul D. Alinsky, Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time for another Kent State on steroids? Break out the water cannons?

Peaceful protest I can handle, let them march, chant and sing. But when they get violent authority needs to get more violent IMHO.

They are abusing freedoms that one hell of a lot of REAL Americans have bled and died for DAMMIT!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
hatari
and let's not forget that the establishment GOP hates Trump even more than the dhimmicrats do. The GOP is sabotaging most of what The Donald is trying to accomplish. Congress, both sides of the aisle, is enabling and encouraging National suicide.

Which is unfathomable to me. Without Trump, the GOP would probably not have the Senate and likely lose the House by 2018. If your Party is not in power, you do not chair any committees, you make no legislation, and at best all you can do is obstruct or cut deals that make the best of a bad situation. This is why you see many long standing Senators and Congressmen bail when there is a shift of power in DC. They lose their power positions and then run off to become lobbyists.

Why on Earth would any in the GOP want Trump to fail? If Trump goes down, they go down. Are they stupid enough to think the Libs will love and reward them when they win? This is part of the inexplicable lunacy that exists right now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
one thing for sure, the establishment is there for a reason. it's because the majority, over time, elected reps from both parties that supported the "status quo." now, people have spoken and rejected the status quo. backlash from the far left, and it's fair to say backlash from the right got the status quo relegated to the dust bin. or at least assigned to it, but not yet deposited in it.

if the establishment politicians are to be taught a lesson and sent home, it'll take a turn out of the voters who are disaffected by the establishment/status quo politicians and their policies. and that's when the fight started.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The politicians on the right only present the public with the illusion of resistance to the liberal agenda. They are on the same page with the liberals.

LOL
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The more I think about it I think the left breaks down into three main groups:

1) The "give me somethings" who will vote for whichever party they think will give them the most free benefits no matter what the long term cost and detriment is. They're too lazy and/or ignorant to really take advantage of a better economy so they don't really care about it and they don't worry about international relations because they never travel outside their own neighborhoods.

2) The soccer mom/metrosexual crowd. Stereotypical surburbanites that may be decent people but are just incredibly naive and not to bright about thinking for themselves. Tend to go with what ever sounds good and/or is socially acceptable rather than dealing with the gritty realities of life. There is a lot of cross over between this group and a lot of the "republican party".

3) The Far left/Antifa type people. these are the weirdos that everyone made fun of in high school. 30 years ago they all would've been down in their parents basement sniffing glue and playing dungeons and dragons but now thanks to the internet they've been able to find each other and somewhat band together. Some of these are legitimately evil people , but the vast majority are just idiots that think its cool to be "different" and will go with what ever they think upsets society.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hat, i dont think they have rage. They a commies who want to destroy the US. Oh, some of the dumb ones have rage that gas been built on by their puppet masters telling them how bad they have it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ol bernie's crowd was as upset with the mainstream demo's as with the so=called free market republicans. times they are a-changin'. ol bob dylan knew that 40 years ago.

old ideas die hard. it'll be good to see which ideologies make the cut, so to speak.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Last time I looked there was a significant difference between "rage" and "hate". Which is it that we are seeing - really - and if there are multiple stimuli, which are truly key?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Who's Jack Handy?

Search youtube for Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy. Life changing wisdom....well, maybe not....

It was a SNL skit years ago, noted for it's platitudes that sounded like something but in fact were vacuus. You may find examples of it right here on the Fire occasionally.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,627
Posts18,455,165
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.