Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Oh well play stupid games and get your hands burned.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Funny the reporter does not get MM's comment about leaving politics out of it! Private citizens are not going to take their companies down like an idiot CEO.

Yesterday i drove by a gallery where I used to sell some work and they had a big Hate Will not be Tolerated sign... the ones claiming to be tolerant need a mirror more than ever.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Twitter and Facebook must make people stupid. My intelligence is already pretty average so I best avoid them.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He told half the country to shop elsewhere, not to mention pretty much all NASCAR fans.

I wonder how much the sponsorship costs for the Camping World Truck Series, and he through all of those advertising dollars in the trash can.

I always thought the idea was to get more customers. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
That half that he pizzed off is the half that has the money and desire for his products. Watch for a steep decline in Camping World sales.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Passport posted about this a couple days ago:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12221988/1/camping-world

Let's make their wish come true and see if they can be as successful as Gander was...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
We actually visited the nearest Camping World a couple of weeks back as we are considering getting either an RV or camper.
We won't grace their lot again.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
LeonHitchcox is absolutely right. He has pissed off the people who can afford and want his products. I bought a small, used camper at CW three years ago. Was a good deal, only because it was small and used. Came with a Good Sam membership for the first year. Since that expired, I've gotten mailings about every two months. When it comes down to it, CW's prices are high on parts and accessories. But, if you need something and can't wait for delivery from another merchant, you may be stuck with them. Anyway, won't buy another one from him.

Mr. Lemonis also owns parts of a bunch of other companies. In his TV show The Profit, he is invited to various companies that are in trouble. He picks the ones to go to and the show is about his investigating them. If he likes the company, meaning he thinks it can make money, he'll make an offer to buy into it. From what I remember, the offers are always to have controlling interest.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
i looked on their site, their is no "contact" to corporate, only the local stores.
Would be nice to send corporate a memo to let them know how his presently past customers feel.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hope he gets cornholed by Smokey The Bear.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rphguy
i looked on their site, their is no "contact" to corporate, only the local stores.
Would be nice to send corporate a memo to let them know how his presently past customers feel.

abandon your YUGE online shopping cart....they'll get the message

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone shopping or getting work done at camping world even before this news came out was fairly stupid. Camping world is a chit show and puts zero pride into anything they do

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
That half that he pizzed off is the half that has the money and desire for his products. Watch for a steep decline in Camping World sales.

This exactly!

Lemonis stepped on his customers with a dirty boot, and now we'll give Commie World our Boot! mad

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
He told half the country to shop elsewhere, not to mention pretty much all NASCAR fans.

I wonder how much the sponsorship costs for the Camping World Truck Series, and he through all of those advertising dollars in the trash can.

I always thought the idea was to get more customers. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here.

They won't be getting my business. Maybe Subaru will develop a fooftop hitch for their cars, and he'll have luck selling 30' 5th wheels to a bunch of Leftists...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rphguy

You inform your local store of your intent and I'll guarantee you they will get in contact with corporate.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This guy was a big Obama supporter all along, and this is just par for his course. sick

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read earlier tonight he called mark Martin about the rv not being bought. They've since come to terms and all is ok at CW now....

Never shopped there. No reason to check them out in future.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,467
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.