Print Thread
Hop To
K
Kellywk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
I read an article in the Texas Observer the other day about a 5 year old transgender kid who the parents are as raising a female since he says he's a girl. Which got me thinking that since our local school district superintendent has spoken out against the State's bathroom bill, I'm thinking that he really wouldn't want to stifle a child's "true identity". My middle boy, who insists he's the Incredible Hulk, is starting kindergarten next week. I'm trying to convince the wife that we should let him wear torn purple pants and green paint on the first day.....

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm starting to wonder if it's not the parents wishing they had a child of the opposite sex??

Kelly--is his name Bruce? laugh

Last edited by rong; 08/22/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A five year old is too young to make this decision unless influence by parents or someone else. His brain is not even developed fully yet. His experience is not complete.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kellywk
I read an article in the Texas Observer the other day about a 5 year old transgender kid who the parents are as raising a female since he says he's a girl. Which got me thinking that since our local school district superintendent has spoken out against the State's bathroom bill, I'm thinking that he really wouldn't want to stifle a child's "true identity". My middle boy, who insists he's the Incredible Hulk, is starting kindergarten next week. I'm trying to convince the wife that we should let him wear torn purple pants and green paint on the first day.....

My oldest starts Kindergarten in a couple weeks, he Identifies as Spider Man and my three year old is pretty sure he is a Ninja Turtle. Besides that they are all boy, oldest was cutting wood with me Sunday in my Grandpa's old cowboy hat, while the little guy sat on the tail gate supervising.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Recently I frustrated a gal at the hospital. I'm 5'7" and about 155 pounds. And I'm 73 years old. I told the lady, "Today I self identify as a six foot tall black girl." I guess they are instructed to not call security to have someone like me hauled off to the luny bin. She was startled but sort of kept her composure. I laughed and told her I was kidding and wanted to see her reaction. Then I cooperated with her normal questions.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There's no 5 year old alive that is gender confused, only parents that are batshit crazy. Any parent that is assigning a gender to their 5 year old child that contradicts the true gender should lose their parental rights and both parents should be sterilized

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There's no 5 year old alive that is gender confused, only parents that are batshit crazy. Any parent that is assigning a gender to their 5 year old child that contradicts the true gender should lose their parental rights and both parents should be sterilized

+1 on that!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no such thing as a 5 year old transgender kid. .......or for that matter, any age as far as I'm concerned.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by hatari

+1 on that!

Yes,by high velocity lead.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

100% on target.

In addition, anyone who thinks that they are transgender has serious mental problems. Period.

MM

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (450yukon, 30Gibbs, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 25 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,643
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.