Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Vick did his time.

Besides that, 98% of us on this site say Pitbulls should be eradicated every time they attack someone so isn't it kind of hypocritical to call him scum and wish him life in prison or worse for killing Pits? Granted some of the methods used were subhuman but the end result was the same.

Food for thought.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Why?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Terryk
Sad that anyone would support a dog abuser. Sad anyone would support a TV show/network that supports this kind of filth.

Who cares? He fought pitbulls the lowest form of dog breed there is. It's not like he was fighting a useful breed like retrievers or such.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
What I don't get, is there are so many players out there why him? He may not offened everyone, but he will offened more than most other players.

I have heard in his defense, it is just a southern thing. Maybe that is true. But still aired nationally.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
When Vick was playing for Atlanta I didn't like him. His dog fighting was only one of his many issues. But he did the crime, did the time and by all accounts has grown up. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

And dog fighting, cock fighting, and several other forms of animal fighting used to be pretty common in the south. It has always been illegal, but most in LE didn't work very hard to stop it. Never attended any of the fights, but it was pretty common knowledge if you asked around. Lots more whites involved than blacks. Not saying it's right, but Vick shouldn't be held to any higher standard than a lot of well respected whites here that never got caught.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B2

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by JMR40
When Vick was playing for Atlanta I didn't like him. His dog fighting was only one of his many issues. But he did the crime, did the time and by all accounts has grown up. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I tend to think, if violence doesn't bother you, you are unlikely to grow out of it, just cause you were caught.

It may be a souther thing, but NFL is national.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 767 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,401
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.