24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I realize that you're not an educated man, but you remind me of a simple study done with toddlers of all different races, kids who had never seen other kids of color. What do you suppose the kids did when put together? They played. They didn't hate any physical differences in the other kids. They didn't seem to notice, actually. Hate is taught by bottom feeders like you, Shtick.

I also find it amusing that an uneducated guy such as yourself who has made a living doing manual labor would have any moral high ground to pass judgment on others' occupations such as the cleaners and cooks you refer to. But I guess you're on the right track as far as your kids and their futures. I'll try to be nice to them when they ask me and my family over the Wendy's intercom if I'd like fries with our meal, as they're not really responsible for their station in life. You are.

I'm rather bright/educated.

Don't know that I hate anything,but Bill Clinton comes close and if we chatted,he'd likely cement the nomination.

You slight the perceptions/candor of children. Little escapes their senses,but they are simple animals,not fraught with "PC" catchphrases and archaeic lines drawn in the rice paper.

Few things,turn heads like a Chink and needless to say,parents ain't up all night coaching their head-turning.

Now you can wallow in pity,if'n it cheers you up,just don't botch my Dry Cleaning...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Man are you guys fast..........I screwed up my last post cause I was typing so fast and when I went to edit it, there were two repys already...........Whew........

Where is this thread heading?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew I had to ask him about the mysteries of life, he spit between his boots and he replied:

"it's faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money"

Dan

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mr Stick,

See you noticed the bobber huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew I had to ask him about the mysteries of life, he spit between his boots and he replied:

Dan

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Would you say the same thing if he called a black member a n*gger?"

djmbow says:

WB,

Yup.

Wouldn't bother me if he called a "white member" here a [bleep] either, cause I've come across quite a few of them in my life also.

Considering that his origanal slurs at member "lhonda" were unprovoked-you'ld support Stick calling a black member of the campfire a n*gger for no other reason than he was black?

What a couple of bigots you two are........

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mebbe the fact that there's largely only one road,is deterrent enough,in conjunction with an armed populous?

That there's nowhere to "escape" to,prolly seals it................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Katie Couric says "Chink".

Prolly,because she means it?!?.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Penguin,

I've zero doubt your whole Life is embarrassing and that a picture would prove it.....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I realize that you're not an educated man, but you remind me of a simple study done with toddlers of all different races, kids who had never seen other kids of color. What do you suppose the kids did when put together? They played. They didn't hate any physical differences in the other kids. They didn't seem to notice, actually. Hate is taught by bottom feeders like you, Shtick.

I also find it amusing that an uneducated guy such as yourself who has made a living doing manual labor would have any moral high ground to pass judgment on others' occupations such as the cleaners and cooks you refer to. But I guess you're on the right track as far as your kids and their futures. I'll try to be nice to them when they ask me and my family over the Wendy's intercom if I'd like fries with our meal, as they're not really responsible for their station in life. You are.

I'm rather bright/educated.

Don't know that I hate anything,but Bill Clinton comes close and if we chatted,he'd likely cement the nomination.

You slight the perceptions/candor of children. Little escapes their senses,but they are simple animals,not fraught with "PC" catchphrases and archaeic lines drawn in the rice paper.

Few things,turn heads like a Chink and needless to say,parents ain't up all night coaching their head-turning.

Now you can wallow in pity,if'n it cheers you up,just don't botch my Dry Cleaning...................

"I'm rather bright/educated."

Oh,humble as always I see......

"Few things,turn heads like a Chink"????Are you on crack?The only times I've ever turned my head to look at an Asian (the proper term,you ignorant SOB)was to look at one of the many beautiful women of that race who live here.

Either you got your ass whooped by an Asian,or an Asian women laughed at your little pecker when you tried to get laid.One of the two (or both)have made you have a dislike for an entire race of people,and make generalizations on a public message board that make you look like a KKK member.

WB.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obviously none of you have ever been on the recieveing end of racial slurs.I have,many times.It's not a good feeling.

Gotta admit,I get called a "White-guy" fairly often and it gives me the warm/fuzzy.

Much to be said for being comfortable in your skin and that's on your shoulders,not anyone else's....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Katie Couric says "Chink".

Prolly,because she means it?!?.................

Well,it was Rosie O'Donnell and not Katie,but I'm sure you can't tell the difference when you're drinking......

WB.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Penguin,

All you do is threaten to quit and everyone has swung the door wide open and the red carpet is unfurled.

Take the hint...grab your cheese/whine and choogle................

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Is that some of ...that jive chit...? Again, the continual sexual connotations in reference to persons the poster does not know are very revealing. Funny how some can indulge in THEIR favoured type of invective/bigotry, yet, become outraged at others doing so, even in jest.

WCB, you gotta lighten up, lhonda STARTED this whole thing, just as he has several times in the past. BTW, what is ...jive chit..., I thought we spoke English here?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WB says:

Considering that his origanal slurs at member "lhonda" were unprovoked-you'ld support Stick calling a black member of the campfire a n*gger for no other reason than he was black?

djmbow says:

Never said that my friend........

You just gotta ease up on those reins sir...........

What I said was that I'd support him if he called a black man a [bleep] if the black man was truly a [bleep], just like I'd support him if he called a white man a [bleep] if the white man was truly a [bleep]..............

Thas all...........

Dan

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Either you got your ass whooped by an Asian,or an Asian women laughed at your little pecker when you tried to get laid.One of the two (or both)have made you have a dislike for an entire race of people,and make generalizations on a public message board that make you look like a KKK member.

Now WHERE did I mention,that I hated Chinks?

I plead guilty for having never met an entire race of people,nor hinting that I had.

As to banging Chinks,I'm guilty. Got a gratis heartfelt ovation once and I to this day,thunk it sincere. Were it an inordinate accolade,I'da been a touch suspicious,but it was/is old news.

Never found it difficult to whip a Chink's ass either and mebbe that's why I've no hate?!?..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well,it was Rosie O'Donnell and not Katie,but I'm sure you can't tell the difference when you're drinking

Rosie sleeps with a Turkey Baster,Katie prefers flesh.

I miss little........................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is that some of ...that jive chit...? Again, the continual sexual connotations in reference to persons the poster does not know are very revealing. Funny how some can indulge in THEIR favoured type of invective/bigotry, yet, become outraged at others doing so, even in jest.

WCB, you gotta lighten up, lhonda STARTED this whole thing, just as he has several times in the past. BTW, what is ...jive chit..., I thought we spoke English here?

"Sexual connotations"?WTF are you talking about?Are you on the crack pipe too?

I'm being a bigot,eh?Tell me what race I'm bashing.Please,I'm dieing to hear.

"Lhonda" started this?!?!Read the start of this thread.He made a post about TKD.Stick responded with racial slurs.He didn't start jack chit-Stick did.All "Lhonda" did was respond to the origanal subject,which was about TKD and bullies.

"BTW, what is ...jive chit..., I thought we spoke English here?"

Jive-
(US, colloquial) To be deceptive.

Sh*t
1.(uncountable, vulgar, slang) Solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels.
2.(uncountable, vulgar, slang) Rubbish; worthless matter.

WB.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WCB,

You are simply uncomfortable in your skin and everything,is everyone else's "fault".

Tough row to hoe and better you....than me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just tuned into this. Wow.

I know I'll get smoked for this, but I'm doing it anyway: Please consider the words of the Apostle Paul in his letter to the Epheisans...

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." (Eph 4:29 NIV)

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you." (Eph 4:32 NIV)

"Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. (Eph 5:4)

I know this thread isn't representative of this site as a whole, but it did make me a little sad. Regardless of what was said, how it was said, how it was meant, much of the material here is not "good". I hope we can do better in the future.

Carry on!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WB says:

djmbow says:

Never said that my friend........

You just gotta ease up on those reins sir...........

What I said was that I'd support him if he called a black man a [bleep] if the black man was truly a [bleep], just like I'd support him if he called a white man a [bleep] if the white man was truly a [bleep]..............

Thas all...........

Incorrect.......and please remember,the question is would you say the same thing ("He's just playing with you"),if Stick called a black member a n*gger.I think you missed that.

I said-
"Making direct racial slurs to an Asian member of the Campfire is not "playing".It's not funny.It's not baiting.It's being a racist a$$hole.

Would you say the same thing if he called a black member a n*gger?

WB. "

You said-

djmbow says:

"WB,

Yup.

Wouldn't bother me if he called a "white member" here a [bleep] either, cause I've come across quite a few of them in my life also."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as I'm concerned,you (and others) are just making excuses so Stick can bash minority groups.

WB.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Man did this thread take a turn for the worse......

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 10 of 21 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
145 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,443 guests, and 780 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,897
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.