Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Just a note to brag some more on my nephews cool

My sister married a guy who turned out to be an abusive liar, being a believing Catholic she stuck it out for the sake of the three boys. Worse, those boys were growing up with no correction from their father and were beginning to verbally abuse my sister the exact same way their father did.

Then, after 20 years of marriage the prick impregnates a former stripper, 20 years his junior, abandoned his family for her.

We was flat amazed at the 180 the three boys did with respect to their mom. From being abusive and disruptive they rallied around and protected her and have worshipped the ground she walks on ever since. All along she had kept 'em in Catholic school at no little expense to herself.
Anyways son #1 is now a City Engineer and a Lieutenant in the Army Reserve. Son #2 declines his Sophomore year acceptance to West Point, went enlisted, and is currently in Kuwait.

Son #3 is back from working on a legal pot farm in California, currently at 19 he's involved with the beautiful adopted 18yo Chinese daughter of a local wealthy couple. She is delinquent as all get out. Until that plays out nobody will be able to tell him a damned thing.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

R
Ron Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
According to the Florida Tech website classes resume Thursday [url=https://www.fit.edu/][/url]

Amazing what you can learn from a google search.

Capt Ron

Magnolia Bluff, FL..............Where Heaven is a local call!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fuc.k that professor. Let adults (which college students are and should be) take in all the information available including from their family and make an informed decision. I know I wouldn't be listening to my professor in a situation like that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just a note to brag some more on my nephews cool

My sister married a guy who turned out to be an abusive liar, being a believing Catholic she stuck it out for the sake of the three boys. Worse, those boys were growing up with no correction from their father and were beginning to verbally abuse my sister the exact same way their father did.

Then, after 20 years of marriage the prick impregnates a former stripper, 20 years his junior, abandoned his family for her.

We was flat amazed at the 180 the three boys did with respect to their mom. From being abusive and disruptive they rallied around and protected her and have worshipped the ground she walks on ever since. All along she had kept 'em in Catholic school at no little expense to herself.
Anyways son #1 is now a City Engineer and a Lieutenant in the Army Reserve. Son #2 declines his Sophomore year acceptance to West Point, went enlisted, and is currently in Kuwait.

Son #3 is back from working on a legal pot farm in California, currently at 19 he's involved with the beautiful adopted 18yo Chinese daughter of a local wealthy couple. She is delinquent as all get out. Until that plays out nobody will be able to tell him a damned thing.

Great story

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The storm will be in Tennessee by Tuesday. Unless there is storm damage the weather should be improving there. Getting gas may be the hard part

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Google the "prof" to see where s/he is from.

May splain much.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Great Story

Gets better, all three of them have been skydiving with my mom, who just recently completed her 19th and 20th jumps on her 85th birthday cool

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You can't make this sheit up

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ron
According to the Florida Tech website classes resume Thursday [url=https://www.fit.edu/][/url]

Amazing what you can learn from a google search.

Tks, and I have received excellent advice through PM's from locals on the best route for him to get back cool

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,761
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.