Here's to the 0.14%er's

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There has been some interesting ideas proffered about relieving the pressure in the Yellowstone caldera and using the energy for power here on urf.

Besides the fact that Kim Jong Un is the only one that's been to the sun tapping that much energy would require NORK engineering. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nahum 1:3

"The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked:
the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet."

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Gus, I think your real standout quality is your ability to write while on acid.

Not acid. It's the 'shrums!!!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WHA, WHAA, WHA, WHA, WHA, WHAA, WHAAA, WHA, WHA, WHa, WHaa, Wha, Whaa, Wha...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Hell yes, California

Molon Labe
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"He who liveth by the sword, gets stucketh by the sword."

Fred G. Sanford

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I think people that live next to piss warm water ,at sea level and near a major ocean current pattern do deserve a natural event. I also believe that the same people that are always posting pictures of how great Florida is on Facebook , when it is cold and snowy here are the first ones to cry help when it turns on them . Otherwise weather will do as it wants with little regard for the human loss or property damage. I have a friend that winters in Florida and here in summer. He will probably lose his house in Florida tonight and he is not too worried about the long term effects of the whole thing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I could wish one upon Kim Jong-un, is that wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You lads sure get cranked up over a tropical breeze. Geesh.

I lost track of the tropical storms I've danced with mebbe 15 years ago. The funniest was a Cat 2 in Nam that I rode out in a 3 man hex tent parked in a dry lake bed between Chu Lai Main and East runways. Good times... Being young has benefits.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Gus
I've come to the point that the news media is assigning meaning to everything that occurs here on the earth?

On the other hand you have different fingers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hurricanes are a fact of location and have nothing to do with people.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My partner's daughter and her husband recently moved to Tallahassee. It looks like they're about to get their 1st experience with one.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hurricanes have been on earth longer than human kind, has nothing to do with humans or any sin.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gus
or, is just hurricanes a fact of nature? we know tsunami's happen upon occasion.

the news media acts like we're being attacked, or something. maybe we are. but why?

in parts of the world tornadoes happen. ice-storms can occur knocking down trees & outing power.

i've come to the point that the news media is assigning meaning to everything that occurs here on the earth?

The media is simply responding to the wishes of their communist handlers to push the idea that man made global warming is causing nasty weather so they can go into the carbon credit business and sell thin air to the entire world as they get rich and destroy capitalism.

That's the crux and it's source is the pit of hell, as is everything patently lieberal.

Nothing a double tap to the head won't solve.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I don't blame people who live in wild fire zones, or mud slide prone areas for environmental problems when they have them. Like a coon-ass bass player friend used to say, "Everybody gotta be someplace!" - so I have little regard for these who blame me for my property loss during storms. I also don't cry baby about it a lot.

You do what you have to do.

Mike

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Well Gus, nature is a cruel witch, it has nothing to do with deserving or not.

With that said, you might want to keep an eye on Jose next week. The European model has Jose making landfall in Halifax on Wednesday next week, the GFS model has it making landfall in Virginia Beach. Is there someplace in between those two places that is more deserving? Stay tuned...

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says the hurricanes are Mother Nature's punishment for voting for Trump. I respect her opinion about like I respect Obama's.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 47 invisible), 3,293 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.