Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Football has sucked on the professional level for about twenty year. Bunch of way over payed hood rats was just a matter of time before the wheels came off. If you want to see where it's headed watch a couple NBA games.
All a good old working man that wants some competition on TV has left is hockey and it's so hard to see that [bleep] puck.

GB1

A
A
Originally Posted by fredIII
Football has sucked on the professional level for about twenty year. Bunch of way over payed hood rats was just a matter of time before the wheels came off. If you want to see where it's headed watch a couple NBA games.
All a good old working man that wants some competition on TV has left is hockey and it's so hard to see that [bleep] puck.

I agree. If it wasn't for being a die hard Packer fan I would have stopped watching a long time ago. Been to Lambeau many times and used to go to Milwaukee Bucks games to watch Oscar Robertson and Lew Alcindor.

I think the NFL is trying to stay away from the ghetto mentality but I think the national media isn't going to let that happen. Really sad.

Tracks Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Players protesting the way Blacks are treated. Well I see looters in every crisis and all of them are the same color as those players.
Fat ugly women wrecking Waffle houses and McDonald's and Walmart's, same color. Drug hustlers, Gang Banger's and all kinds of low life's shooting, killing and robbing.
Maybe the Players should look at why things are the way they are.

A
A

A
A
Damn it!!!!! I'll figure this posting stuff out yet. Maybe

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're also allowed in the bedroom, and outside to mow the lawn, of course.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Stopped watching it years ago. I just don't care for the people playing nowadays, not to mention chick announcers..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Players protesting the way Blacks are treated. Well I see looters in every crisis and all of them are the same color as those players.
Fat ugly women wrecking Waffle houses and McDonald's and Walmart's, same color. Drug hustlers, Gang Banger's and all kinds of low life's shooting, killing and robbing.
Maybe the Players should look at why things are the way they are.

They know EXACTLY how they are, because they're all the same. I will guarantee you that at least 90%, probably more, of the Black NFL players have an entourage that includes gang bangers, looter, thieves, and criminals. Blacks descended as tribal people, and they're still doing that today. Anything their tribe does is okay with the rest of them.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The only announcers that should be allowed are NFL alumni.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Ak_assassin

I agree. If it wasn't for being a die hard Packer fan I would have stopped watching a long time ago.
Ditto...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I stopped watching football years ago. Just lost interest.

Sam......

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I don't watch anymore either

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nothing wrong with the National Anthem, and I didn't see anyone disrespecting it. The announcers sucked big time. Rex Ryan should never be allowed inside an NFL stadium. Never heard of the female announcer, but at least she has potential.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Black NFL players have it better than almost any other black people in the world.
Making $8 million a year for catching a football.

Had their ancestors not been captured by slave traders, they would be living in a straw hut in Sierra Leone, or Ivory Coast, and hoping to God that they could, somehow, get to the land of opportunity, America.

Their decision to protest black "oppression" in America shows how misinformed, hypocritical, and stupid they are.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Found the game on the fox station from cali.

Heard her call some plays and switched channels looking for something else to watch.

On espn they had the same game and the folks on there were better to listen to.

Don't even begin to understand why they do the crazy crap they do.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Between the tribute to black panthers halftime show and the disrespect allowed by some players they allow, There is no longer any NFL games allowed in my house. I hope they socially engineer themselves into bankruptcy.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,081 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,073
Posts18,463,784
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.